UPDATE: Michael behind the scenes!!!!!!!

Sternschen87Sternschen87 Posts: 526
edited February 2010 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael Jackson's Influence Lives On In 'We Are The World' Remakehttp://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1631044/20100202/jackson_michael.jhtml

They said:"Richie and Jones were quick to point out that if Jackson were still alive, he'd want to be just as involved with the song as he was 25 years ago, though maybe in a different role. "I know it's hard to believe, but if Michael were, alive he'd stand behind the scenes," Richie said."

Look what I've found:
1st: The L.O.V.E message

Comments

• 2nd: There is somebody behind the glass with a gold jacket. Have a look at the video!
    3rd: The red courtain
  • 4th: Again the 7 thing
    5th: Jackson shirt?
  • 6th: A strange letter in comparison to the other lyrics... Please have a look at the video
    7th: This remembers me to: They don't care about us
  • 8th: Thriller!?!?
    9th: Who is this?
    10th: sunflower? Again the strange bracelets...
    And these hands remember me a lot of Michael Jackson's but they are supposedly from a woman.. Strange for woman's hands *g* What is her name? have a look at the video
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> , great great job...
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    :o , great great job...
    agreed ! awesome job mate !!! thx you !! <3 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GREAT WORK
  • To the second: The man behind the mirror?!?!?! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Have a look at the video. First I thinked that it would be just a reflection but then it became stranger when you first see the person move like the one in front. but then he stops to move... very strange. And the jacket... <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Can you post the times you saw these things?
  • the people with these things like keri hilson with necklace and women with red tag on wrist etc they in on this hoax then?
  • not everyone can be in on the damn hoax. that is impossible if he has faked his death and had a memorial and a burial. its not a joke. this is big time. everyone and their mama CAN NOT BE IN ON IT.
  • my[KING]"]not everyone can be in on the damn hoax. that is impossible if he has faked his death and had a memorial and a burial. its not a joke. this is big time. everyone and their mama CAN NOT BE IN ON IT.
    I agree!
  • so just coincedence these celebs wore and did these things?
  • well if you are talking about the LOVE things. the song we are the world is obviously about spreading love why would it be so unusual that they decided to bust out their love necklaces and shirts and what not.
  • the jacksons shirt? the man doin 7 with his hands the paper etc
  • do you guys really think this says JACKSON or JACKSONS <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i just dont see it.

126722552250970.png
  • I'm sorry to say it but well over half of those thing are complete BS or totally irrelevant.
  • why they dont just wrote a new song???? there have been many naturals disasters and well why we are the world now it is becuase he is "dead" we know who is capable to do this kind of things and gets together artis for good reasons and the words of lionel were really odds in the moment of the tribute in the grammys.
  • Have you read the article?
    Why do you say it is all bullshit?!!?
    Isn't it strange that there is the V of Michael Jackson's L.O.V.E?!?
    And sorry a CASKET... Don't tell me that all studios have a CASKET on the wall!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And if you believe that Michael Jackson was the green man for sure they know that Michael has been present on this day...

I don't say that all of these things are clues, but some things are really really strange if you have a closer look and please be respectful.

It's all for L.O.V.E <!-- s;-) -->;-)<!-- s;-) -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    my[KING]"]not everyone can be in on the damn hoax. that is impossible if he has faked his death and had a memorial and a burial. its not a joke. this is big time. everyone and their mama CAN NOT BE IN ON IT.

Amen.
    Everything that says love or believe is instantly "MiChAEl RElATed OmGZ!!1"
    People. Please. Just... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> *sigh* calm down.
  • Can you post the times you saw these things?
    Difficult because I made about 50 screenshots *g* and after I recognized all these things...

But who is the lady in black with curly hairs?
  • 2nd: There is somebody behind the glass with a gold jacket. Have a look at the video!

where is this in the video cant find it thanks!
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    The only thing that even remotely looks 'clue' like to me is the V looking embroidery on the shirt.<br /><br />
  • 8th: Thriller!?!?
    9th: Who is this?
    10th: sunflower? Again the strange bracelets...
    And these hands remember me a lot of Michael Jackson's but they are supposedly from a woman.. Strange for woman's hands *g* What is her name? have a look at the video
    The coffin/casket is suspicious it reminds me of this pic: kk2.jpg

where is this in the video cant find it thanks!

Ok it is about 6.58-7.20....
    Have a look by yourself!

Have you read my UPDATE article?
    Lionel Richie said:"I know it's hard to believe, but if Michael were, alive he'd stand behind the scenes," Richie said."