UPDATE: Michael behind the scenes!!!!!!!

2»

Comments

• JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    2nd: There is somebody behind the glass with a gold jacket. Have a look at the video!

where is this in the video cant find it thanks!

Ok it is about 6.58-7.20....
    Have a look by yourself!

Have you read my UPDATE article?
    Lionel Richie said:"I know it's hard to believe, but if Michael were, alive he'd stand behind the scenes," Richie said."
    I saw it, one fram he sort of danced or moved but he was just staring at the man singing and he is wearing a white t-shirt with the jacket open hm... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • It is also kind of strange because it seems like green screen behind him. Have a look at Kanye
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    The thing is, people looking too hard for clues (and I agree, not a game, real life serious stuff) are not taking everything logical into consideration.

The artists supported the world with love because that is the type of song it is. There will be love symbols in it.

It is not strange for people to be supporting Michael Jackson with symbolism (if any were) in the middle of a song that MJ co-wrote. In fact, I would believe it to be expected. If I sang in it, I probably would wear something like that or do something that gave a shout out to the man who couldn't be there but sent his love that will long survive us all by creating a beautiful song to help the world.

That is where the hoax theory gets derailed. When MJ died and people starting buying everything up and talking about him, all of that was a natural thing, not clues. We will see him everywhere. That is why I am so stickler on facts. There are facts that are screwed up, not some vague and hidden message everywhere.