Cleftwatch! The truth is in the cleft!

Comments

• jeje Posts: 128
    photo #15...well when i saw this guy in TII i said he does not look like MJ to me...
    his chin looks different...
    also the nose of the 02 guy...the lighter photo has a thinner nose..where as the
    darker pic has a more squared nose...maybe it's MJ. lighter one norm..and the darker
    with a mask or a pound of pancake make-up..

also the hair over the Ray Ban signature is thinner (more forehead showing) than
    on the darker photo..
    then the chin on the lighter photo is wider than the darker pic..also the smile/jaw
    line is deeper in the lighter photo...idk..jmo

fullscreencapture227201.th.jpg

screencaptures2.th.jpg

screencaptures3g.th.jpg
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Oh, yes! The cleft could be a good guide mark in analysing the Michael's different appearances . I think the real Michael had a more discreet cleft, a nice one not looking like an 'accident'.For me there are 2 guide marks : the cleft and the little scar on his left cheek where he had a mole.
  • Here are some more CLEFT transformations.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

v785ja.jpg Mucho cleft

2nvrswn.jpg Mild Cleft

21kxseu.jpg Little Cleft and does not look like Mike

29vmo1i.jpg Cleft is there and prominent

2lsdtw8.jpg Looks most like TII cleft.

Hey - the last picture is the court pic. MJ was under LOTS of stress. Stress makes you either gain weight or loose weight. In his case - he lost weight. His face got thinner. Could be the same case with the TII situation. Stress......
  • oh my, now you all got me confused again. #14 and #15 look ages apart. #15 looks too young compared to 14, but we saw him choreographing TDCAU, right? where he was raising a leg at a time. and if we say no one moves like MJ, then that guy has got to be him.

as for O2, i still don't believe that was him. an OPUS owner also confirmed there was not a single photo of the O2 guy there, which to me is significant because that was supposed to be his last major public appearance. we read that he was involved in the making of the OPUS, so the pictures were intentionally NOT selected for inclusion.
  • Mike did at times apply makeup to his clef to make it stand out more.
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    Mike did at times apply makeup to his clef to make it stand out more.
    hey, maybe he just changed his cleft many many times!
  • GoOoFGoOoF Posts: 150
    Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, I can't believe some people even THINK that O2 dude is Mike. That guy looks NOTHING like Mike at all. Besides the cleft there are also so many other facial differences...

I absolutely agree with you. For me that's not even a question that guy just couldn't be him. No way, never ever. Just don't understand, how can anybody ( especially some "fans" i mean they should know his face, his behaviour, his voice, his style...) think that he is. Don't see the differences or what? They r so obviously.
    By the way...I've seen TII hundred of times, and i believe most of the guys in it r doubles. But that's an another thread.
    And Mike is not an alien only a human like you or me his face isn't changing that much in a couple of weeks for sure... surgeries, hmm, yeah maybe, who knows. But even if he had a few...it's not like he has a look on Monday, and then on Tuesday he has a totally different look, and then Wednesday he looks like a week before. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    IMHO.
  • *Mo*, You say that 02 guy was not MJ but how do you account for the voice. It was MJ's voice,delivery and accent. Was the imposter lip synching?

There's a devise that makes ones voice sound like someone else's voice - it's called a Harmonizer.
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    TO ME THE O2 GUY WASNT MICHAEL ,EVENDO I HAVENT SEEN MICHAEL NEVER IN REAL ,I STILL DONT BELIEVE IT WAS HIM..ITS DIFFICULT TO PROVE IT 100% BUT STILL <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • *Mo*, Thank you. That's interesting. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • All Michael.
    @O2 his face was better groomed and some foundation applied on his skin, you can see it in big sized pics.
    And BTW the truth is not in cleft, I would say is in his nose cavities that right and left look different and unique shape after bad surgeries, and you can see by this is all MJ
    The same thing I would say about his teeth, they are also recognizable

I agree with you, at the o2 MJ was well groomed and had extra make up on. All of the above are MJ imo. We've been debating on this for 8 months and we will all never agree which is the beauty of humans if we all agreed on everything then life would be boring. I just don't see the point in all of this, i'm convinced it was MJ at the o2 and my mind will not change on that unless MJ tells me otherwise so until then I don't see the point in pushing this topic any further.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Since first seeing the anouncment for the shows by O2 guy, I was convinced that this was not Mike, mainly because of the behaviour, but now that I'm looking at pic no 6 I am seeing that this MJ has that same unusual pattern of facial hair/stubble growth. There seems to be no hair that grows on either side of his chin, but it does grow in a center strip from his lip down through his cleft and then spreads out across his throat and neck. There is also that space below his nose that is lacking in facial hair as well. So, from being convinced that o2 guy was def a double, I am seriously reconsidering as that is one unique pattern of facial hair growth. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • That has always been my point too. I really don't have any idea if the O2 person was Michael, but I told everyone watching with me that day that "That is NOT Michael Jackson, look at how wide his face is and that cleft is huge". But I just let it go, because I can't really back up that. I was in a state of shock..lol

Yes, you can change things with plastic surgery, but if you look at the photos from the same time frame in 2009, you can clearly see the cleft is different. It just IS different. I always thought Mike had a little spot in the chin and then you see ditches. If these were taken a year apart I would have a harder time saying that I thought something was fishy, but same time frame?,,no, something definitely fishy.
  • fedeDAfedeDA Posts: 48
    Souza, I agree with you.
    Nothing can convince me that the 02 guy was Michael.
  • but look at the teeth there the same
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Pic Nr. 7 is Michael, maybe he sounds not familiar to us, but it is him compare it to the pics when he walks with Paris and Prince...

O2...well I think it is not Michael
    And another interesting thing, why would the dancers and the whole crew be so exited that Michael would come to rehearsals (this cool move dude), when they have allready rehearsed with him...does this reaction make any sense..???!
    To me absolutely not! Except it is Michael and the others were doubles who have rehearsed before with them or Michael started the reherasals with the TII dancers on June 4th.

Here is the screenshot for you from TII movie where they rehearse for TDRCAU: Something to think about...
  • i also dont think the O2 man was Michael... his voice did sound different, and he never EVER acted like that in any of his other speeches, i mean, since when did Michael say the same thing over and over and then stop to do a dance when he was giving a speech?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Last pic is def Mike for me. He looks exactly the same as the pic walking with his kids.
    O2 MJ I have no idea who that guy was, he looks kinda scary IMO and his face is too long and too narrow to be Mike. And what's with the make up? He has a foundation color (the wrong color)
    Pic Nr. 7 is Michael, maybe he sounds not familiar to us, but it is him compare it to the pics when he walks with Paris and Prince...

O2...well I think it is not Michael

I have to change my post a little bit because the first comment (1 page) was changed by the member who has put this subject on here. I am talking about the last picture (the first time it was Nr. 7 but now it is Nr. 15 it is the last picture). I think the last picture is Michael! Compare with the pics when he walkes with kids...
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    New information bounces off closed minds.

Careful, don't miss a minute.
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Seriously, I can't believe some people even THINK that O2 dude is Mike. That guy looks NOTHING like Mike at all. Besides the cleft there are also so many other facial differences...

Thank you Mo! I was curious last month and googled all of MJ imposters. Guess who was amongst them? Yep! 02 dude. He's in some of MJ's tribute magazines that came out also. Everytime I see him being referenced as MJ I get pissed. I don't know why ppl just can't open their eyes. I hope no one says MJ would never fool the public. He did every chance he got which is ultimately why we going back in time again about the double. Keep the Faith!
  • MinamaiMinamai Posts: 431
    Is Michael fortunately with different expressions, it shows that not done many surgeries as they say, otherwise we would always the same expression, his eyes look and gesture, I scare myself sometimes my photos <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thank you Mo! I was curious last month and googled all of MJ imposters. Guess who was amongst them? Yep! 02 dude. He's in some of MJ's tribute magazines that came out also. Everytime I see him being referenced as MJ I get pissed. I don't know why ppl just can't open their eyes. I hope no one says MJ would never fool the public. He did every chance he got which is ultimately why we going back in time again about the double. Keep the Faith!

Link? Because i believe O2 was real MJ.
  • Oh I see we have another "double" thread <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

well my eyes are wide open and I'm still 1000000000000000% sure it was Michael at the O2 and in TII. Me I can't believe some fans still think it's not Michael.
This discussion has been closed.