what tmz lets us know that they are awar of the hoax

mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
edited January 1970 in News
ok this is not another thread about "Debbie Rowe Bawls at Michael's Mausoleum"
this is about the fact that they put a hoax site as the source
which clearly shows that they do get on there
however the site is not this site so...

Comments

• Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> so they are checking out the hoax sites too now. Because those pictures of Debbie Rowe were first posted on the hoax forums. So that means they check them out.
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    Wow! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> so they are checking out the hoax sites too now. Because those pictures of Debbie Rowe were first posted here on the hoax forums. So that means they check them out.

well i am not sure who posted it on which website first but i do know were TMZ go it lol
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    ok.. that is odd..!!
    they didnt take the info of a website like its TMZ
    they took it from a HOAX site.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    so.. that OBVIOUSLY means that they check the hoax sites.. not this one.. but http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net wich i am sure that has the same info and theories than us..
    soo.. if someone is member from that hoaxsite.. s/he should make up a story.. a really good story...!! with pictures with photoshop.. it doesnt even matter if the pics are real or not.. they dont even check if the information is correct.. and then.. we'll be 100 % sure that TMZ is behind the hoax <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    im 99% sure that they are.. when they announced michael death a couple of minutes earlier.. i think they mess up that day <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • They changed that story cause I saw it earliar and it said story developing then now it is the Michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com on there remember the calender days being marked off maybe this can be one of those important dates
  • The pictures were not posted on the hoax site first.. they were put up on the facebook group by the people who go there every month.

So why TMZ quote the hoax site??

I think TMZ are playing with us. Im actually starting to get racked off with TMZ now... i was disgusted with their reporting and treatment of the children and now they are doing this.
    Disgusting really, when you think about it.
  • The pictures were not posted on the hoax site first.. they were put up on the facebook group by the people who go there every month.

So why TMZ quote the hoax site??

I think TMZ are playing with us. Im actually starting to get racked off with TMZ now... i was disgusted with their reporting and treatment of the children and now they are doing this.
    Disgusting really, when you think about it.

OK just Chill... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I think that the simmering has almost been completed and that we are about to be brought to the boil just sturing the pot!!

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Fingers and toes well and truly crossed.

Its all for L.O.V.E have faith!

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Edit : having slept on this, I am sure this is part of the plan, as the mother of his children dont you think she would have been allowed to visit his crypt in the normal way as a relative of the family. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    FYI - the link to that hoax forum has now been removed from the TMZ story. Only recently though.

Odd.
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    They are doing their researches.... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    FYI - the link to that hoax forum has now been removed from the TMZ story. Only recently though.

Odd.

So think they're watchin us, too, right?

HELLO TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> THANK YOU TMZ <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Odd.

awww to bad b/c i got the prof right here lol

remember always tack screen shots
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    Hello TMZ ! ! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    I have a question...when you take a screen shot cant you change the information of what it say as the caption. i honestly think someone else put that their to mess with us lol just saying....
    I have a question...when you take a screen shot cant you change the information of what it say as the caption. i honestly think someone else put that their to mess with us lol just saying....

yes is someone good enough you can edit it with Photoshop...hm..

however i did not do anything to it

No no, I really don't want to make you think like that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

You got it orginal from the TMZ website, right?

No no, I really don't want to make you think like that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

yes i did, all i did to it was put something around the word so you can find it better

yes i did, all i did to it was put something around the word so you can find it better

so okay.... then I really think that TMZ started the simmering...to prepare the "non believers" of the big day maybe?
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    Let's play SPOT THE DIFFERENCES ... hahaha

25s8iza.png
  • _Dangerous__Dangerous_ Posts: 362
    Let's play SPOT THE DIFFERENCES ... hahaha

25s8iza.png

WTF ??????????????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    ok this has nothing to do with the post but i thought i should show this

La Toya should have a talk to jaafar about how it fells to get stunned <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:46araaln]
  • I have a question...when you take a screen shot cant you change the information of what it say as the caption. i honestly think someone else put that their to mess with us lol just saying....

i saw it from the tmz home page it said death hoax lol it really did
  • ok this has nothing to do with the post but i thought i should show this

La Toya should have a talk to jaafar about how it fells to get stunned <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[youtube:1ketlph8]

great video!!!
  • All really weird.
    And also weird this titular of Jermain at Dutch TV:
    Jermaine Jackson ... Connect the Dots
    Refering to hoax sites, changing then the proclaimed source and using hoax language...

Connect the dots? Who? Us?
    It says connect (without "s"), not Jermaine connects the dots... (?)
  • Funny thing is that the video TMZ uses for "Jermaine Jackson ... Connect the Dots" was ripped, subtitled, uploaded to our youtube channel and posted on this forum by me! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> See this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6637<!-- l -->

No better way to prove Harve loves to visit us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    I am just finding it difficult to believe that TMZ put that on their website. because I mean dont you think that when they FIRST put the story out WE would have noticed that they had that site...why is it just now that someone noticed this hmmmm im not sure... and then they just decided to "take it off" after you showed us this picture... Im just saying I would have liked to see it with my own eyes... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->