what tmz lets us know that they are awar of the hoax

2»

Comments

• All really weird.
    And also weird this titular of Jermain at Dutch TV:
    Jermaine Jackson ... Connect the Dots
    Refering to hoax sites, changing then the proclaimed source and using hoax language...

Connect the dots? Who? Us?
    It says connect (without "s"), not Jermaine connects the dots... (?)

Sounds interesting, but I dont understand, "could you make it an idiots guide for me" so I can understand how to connect the dots of what was said and where please! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Thank you

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    It takes TMZ months to add MJ to the RIP section yet they can remove hoax forum references almost immediately.

Oh yeah...that makes sense. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjsweetymjsweety Posts: 99
    I am just finding it difficult to believe that TMZ put that on their website. because I mean dont you think that when they FIRST put the story out WE would have noticed that they had that site...why is it just now that someone noticed this hmmmm im not sure... and then they just decided to "take it off" after you showed us this picture... Im just saying I would have liked to see it with my own eyes... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Don't worry! seriously, alot of us saw that right there on TMZ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I am just finding it difficult to believe that TMZ put that on their website. because I mean dont you think that when they FIRST put the story out WE would have noticed that they had that site...why is it just now that someone noticed this hmmmm im not sure... and then they just decided to "take it off" after you showed us this picture... Im just saying I would have liked to see it with my own eyes... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Don't worry! seriously, alot of us saw that right there on TMZ! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Yes, I also saw it too and it also had a link provided at the bottom that took you straight to michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net, <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • hey guys!

and now TMZ had modified the post, and here is the new source.. (scroll down <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> )

http://www.tmz.com/tag/DebbieRowe/

it´s "LISABURKS
    who is she?
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

scroll down a little, you will see the hoax site!
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    never mind my eyes were playing with me lol thanks mo for letting me know
  • xXxAmyxXxxXxAmyxXx Posts: 29

I saw the story when it was just put on the tmz website and it had the link of the website on it i saw it so it was there
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460

I saw the story when it was just put on the tmz website and it had the link of the website on it i saw it so it was there

Yep it linked to exactly here: <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/ ... =11&t=4973<!-- m -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Funny thing is that the video TMZ uses for "Jermaine Jackson ... Connect the Dots" was ripped, subtitled, uploaded to our youtube channel and posted on this forum by me! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> See this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6637<!-- l -->

No better way to prove Harve loves to visit us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Yes, but Harve knows we also love to visit him! Hahahahaa

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    If you all saw this when it first came out then why didnt you say something about it when it first came out lol
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    We did. It was a mad frenzy on here last night! Where were you? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    We did. It was a mad frenzy on here last night! Where were you? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Hell yeah it was! And on the site that was linked, it actually went DOWN for a little bit because of so much extra traffic. We suddenly have a whole shitload of new members too. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> So far none of them signed up just to be negative assholes, which is encouraging! Pointing more people with slight hunches and suspicions in the directions of these forums is good stuff <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i_need YoUi_need YoU Posts: 933
    oh well i went on the site to check it out and they removed every hint of it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> so i missed it completely darn it! why would they put it on ther and then take it off
  • what i thought was interesting about the vid of debbie on the TMZ site is that she said she has never been to the jackson house, this seems so strange and you can hear the sadness in her voice

she also said she visits the FL whenever she can

the situation is so sad - but we dont know the details.
  • <!-- m -->http://lisaburks.typepad.com/gravehunti ... -lawn.html<!-- m -->

i thought that this article was interesting

the justice for mj site is interesting

we should cover all bases

<!-- m -->http://www.justice4mj.com/<!-- m -->

just checking the <!-- m -->http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/showt ... hp?t=88480<!-- m -->

so today was to be the last show - wow

look at the star wars thing mike so cute
  • xXxAmyxXxxXxAmyxXx Posts: 29
    If you all saw this when it first came out then why didnt you say something about it when it first came out lol

we did straight away alot of us was talking about it
  • MAY BE THEY R LOGGING INTO THE SITE REGULARLY TO CHECK OUT WHAT IS UP WITH US. MANY IMP PEOPLE R SURFING THIS SITE I THINK. MANY ARTICLES N PHOTOS R PUT TO COUNTER ACT OUR THEORIES HERE. GOOD LUCK TMZ. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Funny thing is that the video TMZ uses for "Jermaine Jackson ... Connect the Dots" was ripped, subtitled, uploaded to our youtube channel and posted on this forum by me! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> See this thread: <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6637<!-- l -->

No better way to prove Harve loves to visit us <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    yeah thats true!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Of course TMZ is spying on the hoax websites and Michael too I'm sure <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> . They need to get the temperature and see if we are on the right way.