Marks on MJ's hands

12346»

Comments

• where is everyone?
  • kemrekemre Posts: 44
    I tried to make a comparison tonight. And wow! .. It's a lot of work.

That's l.o.v.E!
  • or maybe this one? LOL...you guys know I am being light hearted about this...I really love what you guys have to say about other stuff.

i totally agree with you
    mike all the way
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    Well...another clue, Michael has 2 round scars on the right side of his chin. If you KNOW where to look that is UP CLOSE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    you mean these two round scars? I know where to look.
    PS...the lighting at the O2 was very bright (the way MJ liked it when being recorded...remember him with the black eyed peas guy, the ET interview...he tells them to make the light very bright to wash out his wrinkles and shadows and make it look like he slept) and washed out lots of stuff. I played with the contrast in one of the pics so you can see the two round scars you are talking about...or are you now going to say those are not them?
    Yes, they are exactly the ones I ment. Thanks Mykidsmymum. Actually, there is a slightly less more visible third one right above the one on the outside as well. On other pics those two outside ones are most visible.
  • Well...another clue, Michael has 2 round scars on the right side of his chin. If you KNOW where to look that is UP CLOSE <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    you mean these two round scars? I know where to look.
    PS...the lighting at the O2 was very bright (the way MJ liked it when being recorded...remember him with the black eyed peas guy, the ET interview...he tells them to make the light very bright to wash out his wrinkles and shadows and make it look like he slept) and washed out lots of stuff. I played with the contrast in one of the pics so you can see the two round scars you are talking about...or are you now going to say those are not them?
    Yes, they are exactly the ones I ment. Thanks Mykidsmymum. Actually, there is a slightly less more visible third one right above the one on the outside as well. On other pics those two outside ones are most visible.
    oh my gosh...LOL...Raven, I thought you were Souza when you made that post! I saw the yellow brick road and not the name...sorry:) Thanks for the idea to look for the scars...LOL
  • doubles can in many guises

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> [youtube:ta1vg11d]
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I don't see scars on his chin... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • arnie in his tmz 1 hour long talk said that he filled mikes face so this may alter the appearence of scars dents, etc
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    The hands issu keept me thinking, so I searched for a pic of MJ when he was a little boy and pasted other hands from his adult periods. Checking his hand, looks like O2 Guy is MJ.

What do you think?
    <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    The hands issu keept me thinking, so I searched for a pic of MJ when he was a little boy and pasted other hands from his adult periods. Checking his hand, looks like O2 Guy is MJ.

What do you think?

I think O2 dude is O2 dude and not Mike. I do wonder who he could be...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• xxmjxxxxmjxx Posts: 304
    http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/q67BiXO7Ryf/Michael+Jackson+Returning+Hotel/BrTXjMUbHN6/Michael+Jackson just some pictures i found of the 02,please delete if they have been posted before. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> x
    *skeaking out of my cell*
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> where is the pic I posted?
    *back to my cell*

@xxmjxx to me all those pics looks shopped <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • yeah same here to me..just clicked on the link above and they seem to be shopped..only due to looking at his finger nails at this time...i didnt really look at his face or anything else much..lol..
    long rough day..tired..but thats what i get out of the pictures in the link
    huggs to all
    suzz
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    What a horror anyway.
    I cannot understand why for heaven's sake fans do behave like that.

Michael+Jackson+Returning+Hotel+DUzM2_4NMAjl.jpg
    <!-- m -->http://www1.pictures.fp.zimbio.com/Mich ... 4NMAjl.jpg<!-- m -->
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    This picture is very disturbing...poor Michael (is this the real one or the O2-dude? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> )...I adore his hair, it hurt me to see how fans are grabbing his beautiful hair... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->