MICHAEL REFLECTED ON JERMAINES SUNGLASSES?

jacksonjackson Posts: 4
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I took a screenshot of Jermaine Jackson from the interview RTL4 03/05/2010, here is the video <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ6LD5rFUv4<!-- m -->. (I think the voice at 37 seconds is just like Michael!!!)

Then...I went into Photoshop and opened the picture, then I went to "Image" menu and went down to "Adjust" and "Curves", then I set the output= 230 and input= 27 and....here it it...
...Michael's image reflected on Jermaine's sunglasses. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

jermaine2.jpg

This is the original screenshot...
jermaine1.jpg

So, Is that Michael????, I think is Michael!! and He's alive!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    Hmm, nope..I dont see anything but blur. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I definitely see a person. I wouldn't be inclined to think it's MJ though.
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    i sharpened the girls picture some more and i definately can see a black fedora and a red shirt =D lol i can also see what looks like his hand by his face <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

ouryoy.jpg
  • dang i cant see shit
  • I see him, but I dont see fedora. Looks like he has long hair down.... might be him, hehehehe
    I see him, but I dont see fedora. Looks like he has long hair down.... might be him, hehehehe
    LOL at least you see something, my sister prescription is stronger than mine and they dont see anything im like wow you guys are blind yur supp to have better eyes than me lmaoo
  • i sharpened the girls picture some more and i definately can see a black fedora and a red shirt =D lol i can also see what looks like his hand by his face <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

ouryoy.jpg

not the one that u circled though, but the one where an arrow pointing on.
    i sharpened the girls picture some more and i definately can see a black fedora and a red shirt =D lol i can also see what looks like his hand by his face <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

ouryoy.jpg

really to me that one looks like a random person to me the one i circled looks more like mj cus i see a red shirt and fedora <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • i sharpened the girls picture some more and i definately can see a black fedora and a red shirt =D lol i can also see what looks like his hand by his face <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

ouryoy.jpg

really to me that one looks like a random person to me the one i circled looks more like mj cus i see a red shirt and fedora <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

Person in blue looks like him to me because of the way he is walking. His shoulders r down, just like MJ's.
    I see a red shirt too, I see glasses on him, but fedora looks very strange and the shape of his head look weird, lol

ouryoy.jpg

Person in blue looks like him to me because of the way he is walking. His shoulders r down, just like MJ's.
    I see a red shirt too, I see glasses on him, but fedora looks very strange and the shape of his head look weird, lol
    lol hmm strange <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    I took a screenshot of Jermaine Jackson from the interview RTL4 03/05/2010, here is the video <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ6LD5rFUv4<!-- m -->. (I think the voice at 37 seconds is just like Michael!!!)

Then...I went into Photoshop and opened the picture, then I went to "Image" menu and went down to "Adjust" and "Curves", then I set the output= 230 and input= 27 and....here it it...
    ...Michael's image reflected on Jermaine's sunglasses. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

jermaine2.jpg

jermaine1.jpg

So, Is that Michael????, I think is Michael!! and He's alive!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

hey, i heard the voice too!! "but it's for the children"..sounds like him....
  • Ok so why would Michael be out in the open during some radio talk show for all employees to see him when he is supposed to be DEAD remember.It's an illusion and nothing more even though we would like it to be otherwise IMO.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Ok so why would Michael be out in the open during some radio talk show for all employees to see him when he is supposed to be DEAD remember.It's an illusion and nothing more even though we would like it to be otherwise IMO.

Exactly. You can see everything, if you want to see it...
  • jacksonjackson Posts: 4
    Ok so why would Michael be out in the open during some radio talk show for all employees to see him when he is supposed to be DEAD remember.It's an illusion and nothing more even though we would like it to be otherwise IMO.

An Illusion?? I don't thinks so, that's because I wrote the steps I did in Photoshop to get the image, everybody must follow the steps to get that image!!

And that's right you can see everything if you want to see it...but I really see a person standing wearing a blue shirt and black trousers!! that's not an illusion!! I can see him! LOL!!
  • BellexxBellexx Posts: 166
    Why would he be around with all these people, without disguise? Isn't possible IMO. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • ChamoneChamone Posts: 272
    Why would he be around with all these people, without disguise? Isn't possible IMO. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I'm with ya.
  • gonia09gonia09 Posts: 11
    WOW It could be Michael!!!!!:D .... and voice... LOL....
    BAM's Day is comin!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282

An Illusion?? I don't thinks so, that's because I wrote the steps I did in Photoshop to get the image, everybody must follow the steps to get that image!!

And that's right you can see everything if you want to see it...but I really see a person standing wearing a blue shirt and black trousers!! that's not an illusion!! I can see him! LOL!!

I see a person too, but it can be everyone! IMO it's an illusion that we see Michael.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

ouryoy.jpg

and what is with the persone standing next to the face? Hm I'm not sure about that <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ni-co-leni-co-le Posts: 535
    maybe its halima ??? she was there to <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • It's Halima, I think.
  • I clearely see a guy with a blue shirt and black pants, but I don't think it's MJ. The face doesn't look like him. It probably is some guy working for the show.
    I must admit I also think that voice sounds like MJ's but him being there is impossible.
    Some people seem to think the whole world is in on it except us!!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • jeje Posts: 128

jermaine2.jpg

jermaine1.jpg

hey, i heard the voice too!! "but it's for the children"..sounds like him....

i see someone in a blue shirt facing sideways....good catch
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122

your right he just can't go walk in any were, however i have a though maybe a person that sounds like mj was place in there that sounded like mj just so this person can speak. i mean this was to be a interview right so who was the person that did the editing and i would also like to know why was Jermain not ables to talk about "i am Michael" if that was what he was there for ( or maybe the news man got that wrong).

so even though mj could not be there he know that if someone just heard his voice, or somewhat sounds like him the news in the hoax world would spread. Micheal could never be there but that does not mean that he cold not make it seem like he was. the voice, what was said and how it was said sounded just like what michael would say i do not that that this is just some radum person that just so happens to sound jsut like mj and there seem to be a person that looks like it could be him too and that it just so happens to be a interview with his brother
  • That voice bothers me (0:37)
    I've been listening to this over and over again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    If that's NOT MJ's voice then let the men in white take me away please!!! <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Now I'm going to change my opinion from before.
    If that's his voice then he has to be in that room!!!(OK now I'm freaking out cause how is that possible he was there??? )
    Maybe he was disguised as Halima <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm serious tho <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->