MICHAEL REFLECTED ON JERMAINES SUNGLASSES?

2»

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    That voice bothers me (0:37)
    I've been listening to this over and over again <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    If that's NOT MJ's voice then let the men in white take me away please!!! <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
    Now I'm going to change my opinion from before.
    If that's his voice then he has to be in that room!!!(OK now I'm freaking out cause how is that possible he was there??? )
    Maybe he was disguised as Halima <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I'm serious tho <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

Seems like the voice has been added on the video to me... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> We can't say that Michael was there in person with the interviewers unless they're in on the hoax which is highly unlikely. The reflection in the sunglasses is not clear enough to be sure. Can be anyone else. We should check if one of the people in that room was wearing a blue shirt.
  • @sarahli

I also think the voice was edited (to mess with us maybe?).
    I've sent a pm to Souza and asked her to call RTL boulevard to find out who said that.
    I don't know if she will do it, I haven't gotten a reply yet.
  • jacksonjackson Posts: 4
    The voice was edited???, but edited by who??? by RTL boulevard??

Here is the video from RTL boulevard official web page, and the voice is there...!!

<!-- m -->http://www.rtl.nl/components/actueel/rt ... _plain.xml<!-- m -->

Idk...this is weird!!
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    jackson, I agree with you, it is weird. Do we know who the English person was? If MJ was disguised as Halima, that wouldn't account for the male voice. I'm sure Jermaine would've introduced his wife to whomever was there and nobody is going to buy a male voice emanating from a female.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    So, Is that Michael????, I think is Michael!! and He's alive!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->[/quote]OMG is it me or does the Pose and Clothes in that reflection look like this shot from This is it? Michael-Jackson-in-Rehearsal.JPGjermaine2.jpgLook Very Close at both <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • If Jermaine is watching a monitor with a MJ video may explain both the reflection and the voice. If I´m not wrong he was showed some videos during the interview.
    But again RTL, and Germany/Jermaine is the key so...
    If the RTL ambo explanation video was a fake to debunk the ambo video, MJ also can be there... No point to nail here I think.
  • I'm sorry but you're only playing on emphasizing the light and the color to make something appear... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

If you look the original picture, you will find out that the "glasses" of the red shirt guy you try to see, is in fact Jermaine's eye, behind the glasses...

And the "blue guy" is the blue "protective foam?" of a microphone... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You should all stop smoking, it's gonna kill you someday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    I'm sorry but you're only playing on emphasizing the light and the color to make something appear... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

If you look the original picture, you will find out that the "glasses" of the red shirt guy you try to see, is in fact Jermaine's eye, behind the glasses...

And the "blue guy" is the blue "protective foam?" of a microphone... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

You should all stop smoking, it's gonna kill you someday <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    You should be respectful of other members. And i don't smoke.. so you don't know what your talking about <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    If Jermaine is watching a monitor with a MJ video may explain both the reflection and the voice. If I´m not wrong he was showed some videos during the interview.
    But again RTL, and Germany/Jermaine is the key so...
    If the RTL ambo explanation video was a fake to debunk the ambo video, MJ also can be there... No point to nail here I think.
    this RTL is not the same as the RTL from Germany <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> This is rtl is dutch. But I don't know if the rtl of Holland has a connection with the rtl of Germany. Someone knows?
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I'm sorry but you're only playing on emphasizing the light and the color to make something appear... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

*sets down blunt* <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I don't see anything interesting either.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460

You should be respectful of other members. And i don't smoke.. so you don't know what your talking about <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Why is EVERYONE who disagrees with you RUDE or DISRESPECTFUL in your eyes? Disagreement *does not equal* disrespect.

<!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    The part that's supposed to be MJ's face looks like the floor and wall to me.. I do see the face as well but...
  • could the voice be put on subsequently
  • mjjveritasmjjveritas Posts: 902
    the arabian nights, According to the OP the voice is on the original video from the website of the tv station, RTL Boulevard. I don't whether this voice was there at the time or has been added. Maybe a technical sound engineer would know or someone could ask Jermaine.
  • LOOK ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HIS GLASSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! someone there looks a little like MJ way more than the blue shirt person on the left......... :O
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    I can see something like that and it really looks like MJ. And I can hear the voice of MJ. But.. It can't be him, too many people and without disguise.. Idk :/
  • I can see something like that and it really looks like MJ. And I can hear the voice of MJ. But.. It can't be him, too many people and without disguise.. Idk :/
    I only see the blue shirt, but where is the red shirt and the fedora
  • I see someone in a blue shirt for sure but really dont know/cannot say it is Michae. I HEAR the voice as well. It does sound like Michael
    But i honestly dont know what to think...unless this damn thing was PRE taped or something and the crew is in on it??? Dunno!
  • vilte90vilte90 Posts: 148
    I can see something like that and it really looks like MJ. And I can hear the voice of MJ. But.. It can't be him, too many people and without disguise.. Idk :/
    I only see the blue shirt, but where is the red shirt and the fedora

I can't see it because I think there wasn't anybody with such clothes.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    all i see is a light and a microphone.. like most interviews.