Re: THE BODYGUARDS INTERVIEW: Analysis

2»

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Some thoughts I have about the Bodyguard's Interview:

1) If it is true that they claim to be giving the interview "to set the record straight, to defend him", then why would they divulge information that could be embarrassing to Michael's memory such as credit cards being declined and subsequent evictions from hotels, the fact that Jesse Jackson had to pay for Michael & his family to come to his birthday party because Michael couldn't afford the trip or even that he'd allegedly asked them about getting him some marijuana? Even if these things were true, what positive purpose did it serve to divulge them? And let's look at the marijuana question...you'll notice that it is the interviewer that puts that question to them, as if she already knew the answer...typical media sensationalism... who cares if he wanted to smoke a little pot? He would have been a lot better off doing that than many of the prescription drugs he allegedly took.
    It could have helped him with his pain and, for the sake of his lungs/singing, he actually could have taken it in pill form rather than smoke it.
    And as I understand it, in California, it is completely legal to obtain it for medicinal purposes. But most importantly, IT WOULDN'T HAVE KILLED HIM!

2) As for their reaction when asked what the children would think if they saw this interview, you could tell that the question hit them like a ton
    of bricks....like they hadn't even considered that possibility....clearly they were quite fond of the kids....but they didn't think about them, did they, when they
    agreed to do this interview, unless they planned to only talk about positive things...but let's see what they DID talk about:

Daddy making out in the backseat with different women.
    Daddy asking where to get pot.
    Daddy not paying his bills.
    Daddy not allowing Grandpa Joe or Uncle Randy on their property.
    Daddy having a drug intervention with their uncles.
    Daddy throwing a cell phone through a window & breaking it.

Are ANY of these things that those children, at their respective ages, needed to hear about their Daddy after he's gone?

3) When they talked about "all these millions, all these zero's" coming in and out of that house and yet "we can't get a check cut to us for $5000?"
    To me, that sounds like motivation to "tell all"....to "get what's coming to me"....to "betray"....to "write a book"....to "make money".....why should Michael
    have expected one single person in his life, except his mother and children, NOT to betray him....to be his Judas....to ask for their silver pieces...so, so
    sad....and yet, these same fools have the nerve to pass judgment on all the celebrities they saw at the memorial who hadn't come around in the last two
    years? Seriously? Cannot they not see the hyprocrisy in this?

4) I didn't get the impression that these guys had a lot going on upstairs....brawn vs. brains....very poor grammar throughout the interview....but perhaps that's not uncommon in the Bodyguard Business.

Very good points.
  • mike's google seach listing has dropped again

but it has not gone up (save for 25/06/09)only down
  • THEY MIGHT HAD COUPLE OF FALLOUTS IN THE PAST..[THE FAMILY MEMBERS N MIKE] BUT TO PULL OF THE HOAX THING ITHINK MJ NEEDS HIS FAMILY SUPPORT N THE HOAX THING WOULD HAVE BEEN IMPOSSIBLE WITH OUT THEIR SUPPORT. IF THEY R NOT INTO THE HOAX ,THEN WHAT R THOSE SLIP UPS FROM THE FAMILY. WHY WOULD THEY DO THAT.
    I THINK MJ HAS PULLED THE HOAX WITH THE HELP OF MR .OBAMA. I ALSO READ THAT MJ IS GOING TO VISIT WHITE HOUSE N THIS INFORMATION WAS LEAKED FROM ONE OF THE EMPLOYEE IN THE WHITE HOUSE. I FOUNG THIS INFORMATION IN derekclontz.com..... I T IS NICE SITE... U CAN PICK UP SOME INFORMATION REGARDING THE HOAX. U CAN FIND OBAMA THEORY IN THIS SITE. IAM JUST SEEING THE POSSIBILITIES THAT IS IT.
  • there were two employees on site when mike passed (?)Michael Amir, Jackson’s personal assistant, and Alberto Alvarez, a security guard

<!-- m -->http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... ers-death/<!-- m -->

Two employees of Michael Jackson who were present in the singer’s home on June 25th want to help investigators piece together the events leading up to the star’s death. Michael Amir, Jackson’s personal assistant, and Alberto Alvarez, a security guard who reportedly placed the 911 call demanding an ambulance, had brief informal talks with police the day Jackson died, but their lawyer Carl Douglas says the two men can shed new light on the June 25th timeline, the Los Angeles Times reports.

For instance, at 12:13 p.m. on June 25th, Amir received a panicked four-second message from Jackson’s personal physician, Dr. Conrad Murray, that essentially said, “Come quick.” Nine minutes later, paramedics were called to Jackson’s home. Douglas said both of his clients are eager to share more information with authorities but have so far been stonewalled. However, Douglas wouldn’t elaborate on what other information his clients might tell authorities.

Look back at Jackson’s life and career, in photos.

“We arranged two separate occasions for LAPD investigators to meet with my clients. My clients came early wearing suits and ties. The first meeting was canceled and rescheduled. The second meeting I had to call them to inquire about the [detectives'] absence,” Douglas told the LAT. The LAPD wouldn’t comment on an open investigation. Because Alvarez was in the room with Murray in the moments before paramedics arrived, Douglas believes his client could provide crucial information and help confirm or deny whatever Dr. Murray had previously told investigators in interviews.

As Rock Daily previously reported, the coroner overseeing Jackson’s case has declared the death a homicide, and Murray remains the focus of the investigation. An unsealed search warrant revealed that Jackson likely died from an overdose of a drug “cocktail” including 25 mgs of the powerful anesthetic Propofol, Valium and other sedatives, a combination that ultimately caused Jackson to stop breathing and suffer sudden cardiac arrest.

Stars and fans pay tribute to MJ: check out photos from his star-studded memorial.

According to the LA Times, and despite Murray’s lawyer Ed Chernoff’s denials, police also believe that Murray made three phone calls totaling 47 minutes in the hour of Jackson’s death. However, contrary to previous reports that stated Murray left Jackson alone after administering Propofol to make calls, the Times writes that those phone calls reportedly didn’t begin until 11:18 a.m., or 18 minutes after Murray discovered Jackson wasn’t breathing. If this new timeline is accurate, considering 911 wasn’t called until 12:22 p.m., that’s an hour and twenty-two minute gap between when Murray found Jackson not breathing to when paramedics were called.

so we know that Alvarez, is working for ma jackson but what has happened to Michael Amir