MJ hoax on radio Montreal Canada

edited January 1970 in News
Oh my GOD i just got the worst wake up.
My radio woke me this morning and i just heard MJ IS ALIVE after the songs...WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT???????????????????????? i ran like a little a fool open my tv check the forum....NOTHING grrrrrrrr WTH ?

well they talk about US <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> YIPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII they put the french video that we have on the forum and they laugh at us but they talk that's the point ! oh my god they are so stupid they gonna SH&T in they pants when he's gonna be back !

IT'S COMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!

PEACE

Comments

• CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    which radio station?
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Ohhh f@#k !!seriously ! what did they say !!???
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    I live in Canada, what station, I missed it.
  • VictorVictor Posts: 582
    OMG THE KING IS ON HES WAY BACK ! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • ShoutShout Posts: 560
    Now MJDHI are noticed!

Its a little bit of topic. But today I was watching Tv and came across RTL (of course) and they were talking about Michael Jackson...I wanted to record it BUT it was not possible because of the programm change... So it wasn´t planed that they show Michael Jackson...??? I was confused. Nevertheles after they have shown MJ it was again possible to record the Tv program...It is strange...They were talking about why Michael became so "weird" and also showed different parts of interviews, one part was about disguise, but there were parts which I have never seen before. Marcel Avram told again that Michael had no nose and that is why he wore masks...if he doesn´t wanted to put his nose in the morning...

For Geman people here please watch RTL today 22:30 a special about MJ it could be very intersting for us. Anyway I don´t get it why they are talking about Michael...right now
  • They put some of this video (<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=18&t=6667<!-- l -->) and they laugh....they say that it's the same Theory as Elvis, one other guy said that if it's real they alllll gonna shit in their pants, and one day someone in the world will probably fake is dead , but most they where laughing at us.... and i skip what they said at the end it's to stupid defenetly they are NON-BELIEVER lol

it's was on <!-- m -->http://www.radionrj.ca/montreal<!-- m -->

wow what a morning wake up.....
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

PEACE
  • frogh777frogh777 Posts: 711
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • FINALLY! THE WORD IS SPREADING AROUND <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • For those who understand french you can listen to it at :

<!-- m -->http://www.radionrj.ca/montreal/accueil ... ore-drole/<!-- m -->

at 6h40 MICHAEL JACKSON EST VIVANT

enjoy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    At least they talk about it
    In France many many people are starting to think that maybe MJ is alive
  • yep that video from Direct 8 had a good impact in france...a lot of sites took it and are talking bout it

it s posted it under the "hoax in the media" section too

cool it went till canada <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    For those who understand french you can listen to it at :

their accent is soooo funny lol sorry you're canadian
  • For those who understand french you can listen to it at :

their accent is soooo funny lol sorry you're canadian

hahaha yeah french canadian <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    I listened it and they didnt laugh about it. Some thinks that it may be true !! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I listened it and they didnt laugh about it. Some thinks that it may be true !! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

They just don't believe it that's all
    They were laughing at the french reporter
  • Now MJDHI are noticed!

Its a little bit of topic. But today I was watching Tv and came across RTL (of course) and they were talking about Michael Jackson...I wanted to record it BUT it was not possible because of the programm change... So it wasn´t planed that they show Michael Jackson...??? I was confused. Nevertheles after they have shown MJ it was again possible to record the Tv program...It is strange...They were talking about why Michael became so "weird" and also showed different parts of interviews, one part was about disguise, but there were parts which I have never seen before. Marcel Avram told again that Michael had no nose and that is why he wore masks...if he doesn´t wanted to put his nose in the morning...

For Geman people here please watch RTL today 22:30 a special about MJ it could be very intersting for us. Anyway I don´t get it why they are talking about Michael...right now

I've seen it..the last minutes of "Punkt 12"
    I also have not seen this statements before...but I never was a diehard fan so there are still things I don't know about MJ.

I will watch RTL this evening..but I refuse to believe everything they release.
    They do everything to get their ratings high...I'm curious if they also will talk about the coroner's vid <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SunShineSunShine Posts: 104
    keep in mind, wasn't it RTL that did the video from coroner van.
  • badriabadria Posts: 51
    Now MJDHI are noticed!

!! LOLLLLLLLLLL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Today on a morning t.v. show,here,in Québec they talked about a possible hoax.They said that everything was suspiscious about MJ's death.Unfortunately I did not watch it but my mother phone me this afternoon to let me know.So I guess maybe more poeple than we think are starting having doubts... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    A couple of weeks ago here in my country all the local celebritites gathered together and bagan to discuss M.J's suspicious "death" and most of them were sure that he has hoaxed it,so the whole world has begun to think about the possibility of Mike's hoax death
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Wow!!! All I can say is it looks like the media are taking this and running with it. I wonder if MJ has noticed? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Now MJDHI are noticed!

!! LOLLLLLLLLLL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Are you laughing because of my english or because they have claimed it.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    A couple of weeks ago here in my country all the local celebritites gathered together and bagan to discuss M.J's suspicious "death" and most of them were sure that he has hoaxed it,so the whole world has begun to think about the possibility of Mike's hoax death

This is really great for us who believe that Michael has faked his death. Let us see what they show on RTL
    Watching RTL right now...let you know if I mention something interesting.

I am so excited...OMG MJ LOVE

A lot of talk about Michael as an actor or how media treated Michael that he cared about what media has written...and why he created Neverland, bacause he could be Michael the human being...it is a lot of talk about media!!! This is very striking so far...

Negative promotion in the early years...

Marcel Avram says that TII concerts were mission impossible..that no one really believed that he would go on stage maybe 2 or 3 performances, but no more!

Michael did not needed money he was rich...

The fans wanted Michael to be the greatest performer again but the media wanted him to fall down, he knew that. Michael always wanted to be remembered as a legend.
    No RIP but Uri Geller mentioned that he looks from above and has the biggest come back in history.
  • imissMJ147imissMJ147 Posts: 123
    Haha I can imagine being in your position. I would have ran around. Yelling screaming jumping around then turn on the tv and see nothing. I wud he like WHAT.! they r mocking us.? Wow well we will see