MJ hoax on radio Montreal Canada

13»

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Another one with balls! I wonder how many more will follow.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Which radio station I live in Montreal? I always listen to the radio and I haven't heard anything. I am happythe hoax is traveling. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    A couple of weeks ago here in my country all the local celebritites gathered together and bagan to discuss M.J's suspicious "death" and most of them were sure that he has hoaxed it,so the whole world has begun to think about the possibility of Mike's hoax death

This is really great for us who believe that Michael has faked his death. Let us see what they show on RTL

i saw the rtl thing (i'm german). they called it '100% michael jackson'. i was actually expecting a little more than the tabloid trash they presented. of all people, they had marcel avram, uri geller and some german b-vips on there (like one guy who is on the german idol jury...yeah, right, a total expert on michael jackson... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->, and one lady who's only encounter with mj was that she once gave him an award - great expertise there... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> ), talking about how 'weird' michael had become and that he was a 'drug addict' and how he 'didn't want to be who he was' (plastic surgery) and of course, the child molestation subject came up again. how weird it is for a grown up to prefer the presence of children over adults. and the 'death recap' from a summary of his life to the memorial etc. blahblahblah...
    it was nothing new, nothing about what's going on now or even anything about michael's message. tabloid tv at its worst. i was trying to give rtl a shot cuz sometimes they have some good stuff on there, too. but this was a waste of time! i am still thinking about writing a complaint. you haven't missed a thing... <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->