Photo of Dr MURRAY and MICHAEL from 2005?? With Jermaine??

Comments

• mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    does jermaine claim to not have known murray??
  • i thought that the family introduced cm to mike and that cm had been working for mike for about 6 years that would be around 2003/4
  • i thought that the family introduced cm to mike and that cm had been working for mike for about 6 years that would be around 2003/4

That's what I thought too which means this photo isn't that mysterious. However, why would he bring Murray to the trial? I know Michael wasn't feeling well so maybe that's the answer...

• <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    to me,he just looksa biiiig man.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    anyway..you all have made a really good investigation...
    it is really similar to Murray..
  • those eyes are murrays. imo.
  • QuirkyDianaQuirkyDiana Posts: 386
    Just going through some 2004 pics - <!-- m -->http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/51179 ... ertainment<!-- m -->

Ever the opportunist <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • FALL GUY
    This has been debunked.

<!-- m -->http://mjconspiracy.50.forumer.com/view ... 75&start=8<!-- m -->

Moving on....
    FALL GUY

When you say Murray is a 'fall guy', who are the people he is a fall guy for and which theory/theories are you suggesting would indicate this.
  • Look, it have be one of this two.

This one is from April 30 2004
    g_michael10.jpg.512.512.thumb

Michael+Jackson+Trial+Continues+sdyGD8PU4gwl.jpg
  • This has been debunked.

Moving on....

Ah OK, thanks!

notmurray6.jpg?t=1268705657

notmurray5.jpg?t=1268705747
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    This has been debunked.

Moving on....
    Thanks Quirky
  • SiMTiiSiMTii Posts: 59
    My God. All the while we were told that Dr. Murray had been paid to look after Michael by AEG during the 'This Is It' concerts. ANOTHER lie has just been uncovered. Man I love this, the truth is just creeping up on us, I can feel it.
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Not Michael

Definitely not Michael. Another double? it kind of looks like that guy someone mentioned a couple of days ago..Christopher?
  • yes it sure does look like christopher
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

Im guessing that is the guy who played MJ in the recaps of the trial that they showed on TV, since no cameras were allowed in the real courtroom.

*shudders*
    Thanks for bringing back the repressed memory guys.
    It's from that terrible movie "Man in the Mirror".
    <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Heres the translation from the Polish news paper...
    I've used google translator so sorry for the grammar <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Michael Jackson and his family
    Tuesday, November 27, 2007 (14:56)
    Team Jackson Five, which paved the way for Michael Jackson's career will be revived next year and go on tour - announced the singer's brother Jermaine Jackson.
    Michael and Jermaine Jacksons brothers
    Michael and Jermaine Jacksons brothers / arch AFP

Jermaine Jackson told BBC radio station that the Michael Jackson also will participate in this project.

"Michael will be involved in it - assured. Concert dates are in the process setting.
    read more

"We feel that we must do this again. We owe the fans" - said.

Members of the team, Jackson brothers Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon and Michael toured together for the last time in 1984. The Group was established in 1965.

Group suspended its activity, when Michael and his sister Janet Jackson became international stars. Jackson Five officially disbanded in 1990.

Jermaine Jackson acknowledged that the process of Michael of molesting a boy in 2005 delayed the process of reactivation of the band.

"But now we are stronger than ever" - assured.

He added that the musicians have met in the studio to work on new material.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548

Im guessing that is the guy who played MJ in the recaps of the trial that they showed on TV, since no cameras were allowed in the real courtroom.
    yeah that's Flex Alexander <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • IF THIS PHOTO IS FROM 2005 THEN THERE IS ANOTHER LIE BEHIND THIS PHOTO N TIME PERIOD OF THE PHOTO ..... IMEAN WHEN IT WAS TAKEN... IF IT WAS TAKEN REALLY IN 2005 , THEN IT IS A GOOD NEWS FOR ALL THE HOAX BELIEVERS SINCE AEG WAS OUT OF PICTURE IN 2005 N WE ALL KNOW THAT C.M WAS INTRODUCED TO MJ BY AEG.... WAS C.M MJ'S DOCTOR FROM LONG TIME.........

• TOTALLY NOT Michael

The other guy COULD be Murray...not sure though???
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    This has been debunked.

Moving on....

Ah OK, thanks!

notmurray6.jpg?t=1268705657

notmurray5.jpg?t=1268705747

Yes, at MJHD.net. They posted the pics, we found. I made the two zoomed in extracts.
  • You mean you found it Ninanina? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    You mean you found it Ninanina? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    MichaelMyAngel found the guy and I found other pics of him and made the zoomed in extracts. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Understand, thank you for it.
    I was looking for pics from that day myself 2 days ago.
    I like when things are quickly debunked, as it´s something of a proof that when things are not that odd they can be easely debunked. It enforces some how our hoax theory...