Something Smells Fishy in Denmark!!!! (Jafaar Jackson)

2»

Comments

• teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Guys.. you are missing the point. The point isnt whether Jafaar was playing cops or robbers or if its anything more worrying.....

the point is:

1. WHO is leaking these vidoes to the media??

2. WHY is someone leaking these private videos.. for what purpose??

That's what I want to know!
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Being from Denmark and don't like the sound of this... Sorry but i'm changing it to Something smells Fishy ALL OVER <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I'm from denmark too, and i agree !
  • I don't know what's the deal with all this...They are just boys...Ok Jaafar is being violent, and WHAT ?
    I'm mean, he's 13, maybe he needs to take the violence out of him and this is they way he choosed it : pretending to be a "bad boy" pretending with guns...
    I don't think he would be the kind of child to ACT for real. He's just playing-pretending to find his place, to talk about the violence he has inside. He is a TEEN, he's searching for what he is, who he is, it can create big violence inside of him. Being violent outside is a way for teens to try to feel better.
    It doesn't make Jaafar a murderer...Who should stop looking at this with "adult eyes" He's only a young teen. Do you think he would put his brother on the floor and shout him in the head FOR REAL, if he had the chance ? NO WAY !
    Brothers and sisters are sometimes the only persons you have to put your violence on.

I think the only thing Jaafar needs, is LOVE, not judgement...
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    I think this is a tad disturbing since I think 13 yrs old is a little too old to be playing cops and robbers.
    Im not a mother so thats just how I feel...maybe 13 is NOT too old, but for me...I think it is.

and the fact that he got his hands on a stun gun?

what wouldve happened if it was a REAL gun? Would he have played cops and robbers with it?

This doesnt scare anyone just the least bit???????

tsk. tsk. tsk.

I agree. I think the fact that he's ordering these things online as well makes me worry. However we are assuming TMZ are telling the truth here and they have nothing to back this story up. To me there isn't much difference between TMZ and the News of the World or the Sun in terms of the garbage they write.
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    Here we go again...details changed from

Jaafar Jackson -- Gunnin' for His Lil Bro
    Posted Mar 17th 2010 2:30AM by TMZ Staff

to

Posted Mar 17th 2010 8:30AM by TMZ Staff
    1+7+2+1=11
    8+3=11

Oh my god there's 7 words in your first sentence!!!!!
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514

to

1+7+2+1=11
    8+3=11

Oh my god there's 7 words in your first sentence!!!!!

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

ummm, wait, were you serious? <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Did you know adding up all the numbers of the date and time that article was posted comes out to a 7!!

March 17, 2010
    3 8 3=14

8:30AM
    8+3=11

1+4=5
    1+1=2
    5+2=7

11+14=25
    2+5=7
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530

to

1+7+2+1=11
    8+3=11

Here we go again , again lol

Posted Mar 17th 2010 11:30AM by TMZ Staff
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Hi. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Let us not focus on the even between these two sweet Jackson Brothers.

What we need to do is find out WHO is LEAKING these videos? WHo? and WHY? would probably shed a lot of light on some things. SOMEBODY as somebody just previously stated must be trying to get those kids (MJ"S KIDS) out of the house!!!! But why? maybe to be with their dad? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I wonder is there a way we could find out where these videos are leaking from and who? This will be some kind of hoax research assignment for us! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Remember same thing with MJ"S songs? A place with no name? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->