Jay Leno Tonight: Janet & Orianthi

Comments

• Thank you YoungNewMJFan and neversaynever for the live coverage
    I really appreciate that

No problem, my mom thought I was pretty weird sitting here typing like a maniac though xD
  • Just found a pic of Janet, yes she was wearing white. Thank goodness for twitter xD
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I notice that Janet is really conservative now. She has really changed alot. She dresses so mature now with her suits and everything. She does remind you of MJ especially how she says yes when she answers questions and they always pause in their speech with um between words. She look good though. That scene they showed that she did in the movie looked pretty intense.
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460
    I notice that Janet is really conservative now. She has really changed alot. She dresses so mature now with her suits and everything. She does remind you of MJ especially how she says yes when she answers questions and they always pause in their speech with um between words. She look good though. That scene they showed that she did in the movie looked pretty intense.

I agree. I saw the first Why Did I Get Married completely by accident and it was really good. I'll definitely see this one, it does look intense.

The whole time she was speaking all I could think was "she's so much like Michael." Especially the voice. I hear MJ in every word.
  • taniahytaniahy Posts: 17
    Where can we watch it online?Interview with Janet on BBC?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    you know...sometimes when you are around people you tend to adapt their mannerisms and way of speech. it's a way of humans connecting with others through adaptive speech. perhaps janet has been spending a lot of time with michael....just a thought. i too think she spoke and acted JUST like michael. she's lovely.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    Where can we watch it online?Interview with Janet on BBC?

it should be on nbc.com under the "tonight show with jay leno" if not, i'm sure it will be on youtube by tomorrow.
  • taniahytaniahy Posts: 17
    ok, thank you <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    very interesting the comment........"she is a very good actress".........there you go folks....i rest my case..!!!!!xxxx
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    She does remind me so much of Michael. Her mannerisms & the way she says things is just like him. For instance, there was a part where she giggled & said "Oh, I knew you were going to do this to me Jay!" & she was so like Michael right there, he's said that in interviews as well. The way she said it & the way she giggled was just like him! So cute <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> & I think she made a heart to the audience, she was showing them love. She's so beautiful & humble & her smile is so Michael as well.
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013

The whole time she was speaking all I could think was "she's so much like Michael." Especially the voice. I hear MJ in every word.
    Yes, I thought that, too! She's my favorite Jackson besides him, she's just so much like him.. Did you notice she even had the little giggle after some replies to Jay, just like him?
  • i hated that she was being so nice with that a hole but then realised media being played here when mjs back this dude gona go wot janet played me <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> we will go <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks for the white again janet!!
  • I hope it will be posted on Youtube soon! I would really like to see this. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I didnt see it but i probably will watch her movie. She is my favourite Jackson other than Michael of course
  • i hated that she was being so nice with that a hole but then realised media being played here when mjs back this dude gona go wot janet played me <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> we will go <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks for the white again janet!!

What? Are you talking about Jay? I suspect he has probably used MJ in his jokes in the past. I don't really watch the Tonight show, so I don't know if has or not. But, if he is/or was really that bad, would Janet be on the show?
  • people said hes famous for making jokes and hating mj thats why everyone was like OMFG thats why yeah shed go on there to play media thats why she was so nice to him <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I notice that Janet is really conservative now. She has really changed alot. She dresses so mature now with her suits and everything. She does remind you of MJ especially how she says yes when she answers questions and they always pause in their speech with um between words. She look good though. That scene they showed that she did in the movie looked pretty intense.

Yes, I thought that, too! She's my favorite Jackson besides him, she's just so much like him.. Did you notice she even had the little giggle after some replies to Jay, just like him?

Ditto... She seemed very low key last night. Almost to the point of staying on the topic at hand and not wanting mention of MJ. Did you guys get that feeling?
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    [youtube:19xbovtn]

and this part shows Orianthi's performance. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • WeAreOneWeAreOne Posts: 55
    I hope it will be posted on Youtube soon! I would really like to see this. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    YOu can watch it at NBC.com. I just watched it this morning <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • WeAreOneWeAreOne Posts: 55
    i hated that she was being so nice with that a hole but then realised media being played here when mjs back this dude gona go wot janet played me <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> we will go <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks for the white again janet!!

I think the family has respect for Jay Leno because he testified as a defense witness in the 2003 case. I don't think Janet was trying to play him!
  • Does anybody know what time central time? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I believe Jay Leno comes on around 10:30 p.m. CST (after the late evening local news). Oh, NBC, I believe.

It looks, to me, as if Janet has been stressed lately. No offense, of course! Perhaps she is stressed about keeping the secret.
  • mjselfsweetmjselfsweet Posts: 146
    Ditto... She seemed very low key last night. Almost to the point of staying on the topic at hand and not wanting mention of MJ. Did you guys get that feeling?[/quote]

yes that's the feeling i got too. I'm sure it was already discussed, no questions about my brother.
  • Janet was also in Poetic Justice with Tupac (great movie)
    and Nutty Professor II (didnt see it)

I think the family has respect for Jay Leno because he testified as a defense witness in the 2003 case. I don't think Janet was trying to play him!

sorry wot case im being dumb i know u mean 2005 court case? soz thats wot i heard that he hated him if he helped him then i now love him lol <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • thanks juke for the you tube interview. janet is toooooooo cute. awwww i love her.