Jay Leno Tonight: Janet & Orianthi

13»

Comments

• lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I love Janet.
    (She's a funky little sister.) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    She seems to have always been there for Michael.
  • i hated that she was being so nice with that a hole but then realised media being played here when mjs back this dude gona go wot janet played me <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> we will go <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> thanks for the white again janet!!

I think the family has respect for Jay Leno because he testified as a defense witness in the 2003 case. I don't think Janet was trying to play him!

JAy leno was subpoaned at the trial. he was called as a witness because he had met the Arvizos and NOT because he was Michael 's friend. He had no other choice but to testify and wasnt really happy bout that. He even asked that the gag order be lifted for him so he could keep on cracking MJ jokes during the trial...i dont think the family has any respect for him

I guess as an actress Janet has to do promotion and if they want her on jay leno s show, she ll go. That s called being professional

but she cant ignore the fact that Jay made a living out of joking bout MJ s nose and trials...
  • thanks for infoxxx i hate him again <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> really do <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->