Michael Jackson's Secret Oldest Child "Replaces" Him as Dad

edited January 1970 in News
Found this today on AOL. Apologies if posted already.

By Ruth Manuel-Logan on Mar 17th 2010 10:02AM

For years there has been talk of a love child that Michael Jackson kept a secret: Omer Bhatti, a Norweigian entertainer had been allegedly kept under wraps by Michael. The late King of Pop only told close friends about his existence. Now the jig is up, and Bhatti, who has moved in to the Jackson's California compound, is telling Michael's three youngest that he was sent by his dad to raise his siblings.

The young man, who recently changed his name to Omer Michael Bhatti, is slowly but surely winning over at least one of Michael's children, 8-year-old Prince Michael II aka Blanket. According to RadarOnline, a source revealed that the little guy is quite taken with his newfound father figure.

Since Michael Jackson's sudden death last June, Jackson clan matriarch Katherine has been holding down the fort. The 79-year-old woman has cared for Michael's children and is, in fact, their legal guardian.

Bhatti, a rapper/dancer, first met his dad in Tunisia back in 1996, when he, his mom (Pia) and step-dad (Riz) were on holiday. Bhatti blew Michael away with his awe-inspiring dance moves and voice. The young boy and Michael soon became "best friends."

Not a year later, Michael invited the family to stay with him at his ranch, where he employed Pia as a nanny and her husband as a driver. Michael allegedly reaffirmed to his closest friends that he was, in fact, Bhatti's biological father. Apparently, Michael admitted to having a one-night stand with Pia in 1984, which produced the 25-year-old.

It was reported last year, though, that Bhatti denied Michael was his father upon receiving the news of his untimely death.

...And the plot thickens.... (They actually ended the article with this line)

Comments

• jilljill Posts: 917
    Interesting this was in the mainstream media. Seems they have been avoiding information of this type about Michael Jackson. Up until now it has been TMZ and tabloids that post articles of this type.
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809

For years there has been talk of a love child that Michael Jackson kept a secret: Omer Bhatti, a Norweigian entertainer had been allegedly kept under wraps by Michael. The late King of Pop only told close friends about his existence. Now the jig is up, and Bhatti, who has moved in to the Jackson's California compound, is telling Michael's three youngest that he was sent by his dad to raise his siblings.

The young man, who recently changed his name to Omer Michael Bhatti, is slowly but surely winning over at least one of Michael's children, 8-year-old Prince Michael II aka Blanket. According to RadarOnline, a source revealed that the little guy is quite taken with his newfound father figure.

Since Michael Jackson's sudden death last June, Jackson clan matriarch Katherine has been holding down the fort. The 79-year-old woman has cared for Michael's children and is, in fact, their legal guardian.

Bhatti, a rapper/dancer, first met his dad in Tunisia back in 1996, when he, his mom (Pia) and step-dad (Riz) were on holiday. Bhatti blew Michael away with his awe-inspiring dance moves and voice. The young boy and Michael soon became "best friends."

Not a year later, Michael invited the family to stay with him at his ranch, where he employed Pia as a nanny and her husband as a driver. Michael allegedly reaffirmed to his closest friends that he was, in fact, Bhatti's biological father. Apparently, Michael admitted to having a one-night stand with Pia in 1984, which produced the 25-year-old.

It was reported last year, though, that Bhatti denied Michael was his father upon receiving the news of his untimely death.

personally i dont believe he is michael child, michael loved children he would never deny a child, doesnt seem like the type to me , if he had children hed be proud and own up in my opinion, he never denied prince paris or blanket, i call bullshit .
  • Found this today on AOL. Apologies if posted already.

personally i dont believe he is michael child, michael loved children he would never deny a child, doesnt seem like the type to me , if he had children hed be proud and own up in my opinion, he never denied prince paris or blanket, i call bullshit .

I believe omer may be his child. Maybe Pia didn't want media attention around omer, where as Debbie wasn't bothered by the attention prince and Paris got. So if he hid omer I don't think of it as a bad thing, he would have had his reasion.
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346

I believe omer may be his child. Maybe Pia didn't want media attention around omer, where as Debbie wasn't bothered by the attention prince and Paris got. So if he hid omer I don't think of it as a bad thing, he would have had his reasion.

yep, omer got mike's attention and love, that's what important.

yea well unless it came out of mjs mouth himself i wont believe it lol , people make up a lot of crazy stories, so unless he actually admitted himself omer was his son then i refuse to pay attention to it lol
  • <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Confessions are GOOD for the SOUL.

Even though most stuff written in TABLIOD JUNKIE is GARBAGE sometimes there is TRUTH hidden within the LIES.

You just have to seperate FACT from FICTION.

I love this regardless of whether it came out now or before.

The TRUTH will prevail.

God Bless MJ and ALL his family.

<!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • oh im posting without reading - terrible i know. i think the guy should go and get a job
  • oh im posting without reading - terrible i know. i think the guy should go and get a job

He has a "Job" He's a rapper. So i don't see how the tabloids are saying that he's living off the Jackson Family.

He has a "Job" He's a rapper. So i don't see how the tabloids are saying that he's living off the Jackson Family.

well it probably does not pay much
  • whats he going to do when hes 30, 40, 50
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Maybe he'll go into the music business?
    He does have Michael's name under his belt.
    <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Ughh...This is sickening...Personally I don't believe Omer is Michael's son. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> Who are their sources?..How do they know what he said? I'm sorry, I'm just gonna come out and say it...Omer Bhatti give me the creeps. I don't know what it is about him.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    Just what I needed to hear. Biz or who ever is the step dad. Somebody replied to my other post that Omar's mother and father worked at Neverland. At which I responded, I needed to see pictures because that boy looks just like Michael Jackson. Joe knows. He ain't as stupid as people wanna believe he is. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Step dad didn't give a damn. I'm sure him and ma were paid handsomely to keep the secret. Dammit Joe you let the cat out of the bag.
  • but who would give up their every day to go live and help the jackson kids - i think i would do it
  • i love omer i think he is so handsome. he reminds me of michael alot. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> i think the kids like him alot too.
  • im not being mean to him - dont know him - <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

he has been to some extent brought up in the middle of it - so would possibly be a help

but i think that the family members need to do this rather than expecting him to do it - he needs to have his own life

but may be there is a financial deal in it for him - may be a few million as a thank you

i dont blame him at all - i am sure it is fun
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Sorry, but MJ didn't deny him. He moved Omer & his parents into his home. & supposedly told friends that was his son. If that is his son, he kept it secret because he & Pia Bhatti weren't married, it was a one night stand sort of thing & she was married to SOMEONE else. Those are good reasons to me to keep it to yourself, especially as a huge star like MJ was. There would've been all kinds of backlash & problems caused. What if her husband never knew Omer wasn't his son? Maybe he thought they were staying with MJ because Omer was a little impersonator & MJ was a fan of that. You never know the whole story behind the scenes. He probably had very good reasons to keep it quiet. He didn't deny him though outside of the public eye. Also, I don't think Omer would be living at the Encino house if he wasn't related somehow. & at the memorial Rebbie went back to one of the other rows & grabbed him & brought him up to sit with the family. Why? Maybe because he IS family?
  • Why would micheal have an affair with this women, Pia Bhatti?!...I'm not trying to be mean, but have you guy's seen her?! She's not anything a man especially like Michael would get all worked up over...

His first slip up, and it's with this woman?...but not Brooke Shields, Tatum O'neil, Diana Ross, Shephanie Mills, or the chick from 'The Way You make Me Feel' video?!? C'mon!...it's hard for me to believe, but this is just my opinion. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    Michael does not appear to be superficial about a woman's looks. In my opinion, none of the women he was allegedly romantically tied to were beauty queens, including Lisa Marie. At any rate, look at the results. Gorgeous!
    Sorry, but MJ didn't deny him. He moved Omer & his parents into his home. & supposedly told friends that was his son. If that is his son, he kept it secret because he & Pia Bhatti weren't married, it was a one night stand sort of thing & she was married to SOMEONE else. Those are good reasons to me to keep it to yourself, especially as a huge star like MJ was. There would've been all kinds of backlash & problems caused. What if her husband never knew Omer wasn't his son? Maybe he thought they were staying with MJ because Omer was a little impersonator & MJ was a fan of that. You never know the whole story behind the scenes. He probably had very good reasons to keep it quiet. He didn't deny him though outside of the public eye. Also, I don't think Omer would be living at the Encino house if he wasn't related somehow. & at the memorial Rebbie went back to one of the other rows & grabbed him & brought him up to sit with the family. Why? Maybe because he IS family?
    all you ever hear is supposedly and claims ... but where is the actual evidence, just because people say he called him son doesnt make it true, there isnt any actual proof, i'm not being mean or anything i just personally choose not to believe anything based on "he said she said, well his friends said this and that" and i dont find joe very trust worthy, i have nothing against him just dont really rely on his words much. so unless Someone has a secret hidden video of mj admitting he is his song i choose to not believe it. lol
    all you ever hear is supposedly and claims ... but where is the actual evidence, just because people say he called him son doesnt make it true, there isnt any actual proof, i'm not being mean or anything i just personally choose not to believe anything based on "he said she said, well his friends said this and that" and i dont find joe very trust worthy, i have nothing against him just dont really rely on his words much. so unless Someone has a secret hidden video of mj admitting he is his song i choose to not believe it. lol

Same oles song...mama's baby...papa's maybe. Been this way since the beginning of time. Nothing's changed.
  • The Tabloids, the press and a lot of reporters ought to really seriously dive into the matter of the strange death/ faked death of the world's greatest performer, instead of writing about Omar B . and the possible fathers of Michael Jackson's childen. It is all none of our business. It belongs to Michael's private life and that's that.
  • badkolobadkolo Posts: 128
    i dont know if i believe this at all
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    At first I didn't believe it at all BUT then there was Joe ! Saying that he is MJ's son ..Now I don't know what to believe .. But if he is MJ's son then that's not bad ..And it's his business why he kept it as a secret..
    But it would be cool if he turns out MJ's son for real ..xD
  • There is NO way Michael is Omer's father. For one he would not "sire" a child and then not come out and say it was his child and want to be in his life. Michael is not that kind of person at all. He would want to be in his child's life 100%. Secondly Omer is like 25 right so he would have been conceived around 1985 and i believe Michael was still a virgin at that time. He wasn't interested in sex yet. He was still a "kid" himself.

As far as Prince, Paris and Blanket goes they ARE Michael's kids no question about it!!!
    Just look at them. They are just like their dad all 3.