Repost: Official Dave Dave thread

1235»

Comments

• on 1361920609:
    <br />Great vid! Everytime I hear the comparison between "Dave" and Michael It gives me goosebumps!<br />
    I have watched so many documentaries on Mike lately, that I don't even remember which one was it that I heard Mike with a voice so similar to that of Dave Dave on LKL, that I literally got chills down my spine, goosebumps and all there can be... :omg:<br />I searched it today at the office, but I was kinda busy with the work...so I promise to search for it tomorrow and post it here for everyone :)
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    By DreamsandTruth<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Laid+To+Rest+bZHvzxFOV1ul.jpg<br />miko_dave01.jpg<br /><br />More shots in the car.<br />http://looking4thetruth77.blogspot.ca/2012/04/clear-shot-of-mike-while-dave-dave.html<br /><br />Friendlikeme81 said,<br />
    To verify that both, Miko and Dave, left LKL together and went straight to the funeral. But investigators have already mentioned that DaveDave might not have been on the life-show but was prerecorded, because Dave and Miko are never shown sitting together in one picture on the show.
    <br />Mjjveritas<br />
    There is YouTube video footage of a Dave Dave sitting next to Elizabeth Taylor at the funeral/burial. Dave Dave is seen sitting on a chair in the aisle at one point. Whether this person is the authentic Dave Dave or MJ in disguise as DD I do not know.
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=761&start=25<br /><br />I'm not sure if all the DD mysteries were solved way back, but it sure was fun. All I know is MJ put on quite an illusion show! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
  • on 1361948542:
    <br />By DreamsandTruth<br /><br />
    <br />
    <br /><br />Michael+Jackson+Laid+To+Rest+bZHvzxFOV1ul.jpg<br />miko_dave01.jpg<br /><br />More shots in the car.<br />http://looking4thetruth77.blogspot.ca/2012/04/clear-shot-of-mike-while-dave-dave.html<br /><br />Friendlikeme81 said,<br />
    To verify that both, Miko and Dave, left LKL together and went straight to the funeral. But investigators have already mentioned that DaveDave might not have been on the life-show but was prerecorded, because Dave and Miko are never shown sitting together in one picture on the show.
    <br />Mjjveritas<br />
    There is YouTube video footage of a Dave Dave sitting next to Elizabeth Taylor at the funeral/burial. Dave Dave is seen sitting on a chair in the aisle at one point. Whether this person is the authentic Dave Dave or MJ in disguise as DD I do not know.
    <br />http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=761&start=25<br /><br />I'm not sure if all the DD mysteries were solved way back, but it sure was fun. All I know is MJ put on quite an illusion show! :Michael_Jackson_dancing_smile<br />
    Wow, MJonmind! In the car, the way DD holds his mouth, like the position... and the position of his hand while talking on the phone is so similar to Mike's!<br />Well, I paid attention and you're right... never have the two -that is DD and Miko Brando-been shown together in a  picture /camera shot...on LKL.<br />I'm currently searching for that documentary/footage where MJ appeared, and at one point he was saying something, while we were shown certain images, and his voice was soooo similar to the LKL Dave Dave, that I just couldn't believe myself...<br />I'm gonna post it as soon as I find it! <br /> :bearhug:
  • blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Wowww  MJonmind... :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: great picture!!!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Mike...Mike.....  :bearhug: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:
  • on 1362008129:
    <br />Wowww  MJonmind... :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: great picture!!!!  :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: :icon_bounce: Mike...Mike.....  :bearhug: :michael-jackson: :icon_e_wink:<br />
    Mike, we truly love you! For your artistry, for who you are as a human being - WE LOVE YOU!<br />Take as much time as you need, but never forget - we miss you and we want you back! ;)  :bearhug: