Brian Oxman speaks out to fans (23/3)!

edited March 2010 in News
Brian Oxman answers questions from Hoaxlive(I think) and says there's no evidence of a conspiracy! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> You have to listen to this he answers alot of questions about ambulance pic, the will, Tohme Tohme, Alberto Alvarez,...! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
They also talk to a nurse about the propofol and his weight,... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> and to Samantha De Gossin.

You really need to listen to this! It's very long but worth it!

<!-- m -->http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/5672410<!-- m -->

Comments

• What the hell is going on!!!! Brian says the ambulance pic is fake and the other one says it's real??
    Brian says there are no inside securety tapes but the other one says there are?!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    To all the believers???????? Brian says it's not a conspiracy and the other guy says it is! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    Can this get any crazier!!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

AND did you hear what Eddy Jones Jr said?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    'Saturday Joe Jackson will exclusively give his bombshell on my show and I'm quit sure it will be a bombshell that will captivate people's attention. So all I can say is get ready, get ready, it's coming on down and when it's comes down in kitchen we'll see who can cook on April the 5th.
    So that's when he'll drop the bombshell? Well I don't know the date of the bombshell :?: ...the bombshell is coming and you know what the element of surprise always wins <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> So there's more to this case then what meets the eye...we all need to work hard to keep in mind that there is a conspiracy and that Michael, you know he just did'nt die. It wasn't an accident? 'No it was no accident'...

and then this Eddie Jones Jr messes the date up from the first Murray hearing saying it was February 8 2009???
    Then he says he wants to take this to another level and get the FBI involved <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

WHAT is going on here <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • taniahytaniahy Posts: 17
    Mr Brian unsaid nothing new! I think that this is again dust in our eyes.We know that is alive, but many fans do not believe that is unfortunate.We are on the right track, believe me. Wait 2-3 years and be patient, he will return and we must be to him! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • i thought it was very interesting did not have time to listen to all - will do another time

thanks for the post.
  • so who would say that brian knows about the hoax -
  • when you have the time listen to the whole thing cause it's really really interesting till the end!!
    Alot worth to discuss.
  • WHAT Grace doing voodoo at Neverland!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Are they kidding here??? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    Maybe they(Michael's team and family)shut Oxman's mouth after telling the media that the ambulance photo may be fake,i think at first Oxman was reaching the truth piece by piece starting with the amb. photo,that's why Michaels team had to shut his mouth,im not sure whether he is in on it or not, but its very very fishy and not professional to change his statementas-(e.g. the amb. photo being a fake) any time he speaks out.
  • Lady JLady J Posts: 455
    I don´t have the time to listen to it now. But is it good or bad?
  • Let me say MJ is the best entertainer in the world <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjjglorymjjglory Posts: 58
    I wanted to listen to the tv recording of Oxman's answers and when I link I saw a picture on the screen.I can't copy you tube, but you can watch youselves.This is a great picture to me - it's a picture of Oxman and below it is written :
    "Holliwood,California
    Developing story
    Brian Oxman
    Former Jackson Family attorney".
    So we see a Holliwood story hear and Oxman is a main character !
  • sorry still not had the time to listen to all

but from what i heard - one question

why did ma jackson withdraw his objections to the will
    oxman said it was a fake will, that mike strongly disliked the two executors - so why not contest - why so so strange

the result has been that they allow themselves to be handcuffed, have no say and no control

big stakes and they just say okay - come on
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    sorry still not had the time to listen to all

oxman said it was a fake will, that mike strongly disliked the two executors - so why not contest - why so so strange

the result has been that they allow themselves to be handcuffed, have no say and no control

if this is about exposure and making heads roll, it might just be the right thing to do. but to prove that he will is illegitimate, mj would have to reveal the hoax as a means to prove the wrongdoing... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • but wouldnt the simplest thing for mike - to do another will
  • mike was introduced to cm by his father or family - no recent mention of this

are they now saying that he was a plant in their circle

why is thome still in the circle of trust?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    That there is no evidence of a conspiracy?, Come on, Michael himself spoke of a conspiracy, the family also spoke of a conspiracy,
    whenever they contradict some people talk, the better should keep their mouths shut <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Why is it in this case nothing seems to make sense and nobody seems to get their story straight!
    It is either black or white!
    One day Jermaine is speaking of a conspiracy and that it's all coming out next day Brian says there's no conspiracy!
    My head is spinning so fast I can't even think anymore <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Why is it in this case nothing seems to make sense and nobody seems to get their story straight!
    It is either black or white!
    One day Jermaine is speaking of a conspiracy and that it's all coming out next day Brian says there's no conspiracy!
    My head is spinning so fast I can't even think anymore <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

brian said their is no proof which is the point the family feel it but no proof, that i think was said
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    I would not pay any attention to a man that called Michael a Drug Addict on the day he "Died" while giving an interview to the media, This is a man Michael sacked for falling asleep in court while Michael was on trail <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

That Stalker Sam claimed she brought it to the attention of Oxman regarding the Fake ambulance photo, she was tweeting this before she was going on to do this interview, The Hoaxers discovered the fake photo!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And please.....Anyone with any sense would know Michael would not be wanting to hang out with Stalkers while he is in preparation of his gig!! I'm sure a Stalker would have all the security info regarding tapes etc....NOT!!! This nutjob hounded Michael since he was in Las Vegas, I have learnt so much of the life Michael had to live with all these fools & he truely had to do something to highlight the way his life has been

God Bless You Michael...
  • it seems to me that the truth will never come out.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Disco wrote; And please.....Anyone with any sense would know Michael would not be wanting to hang out with Stalkers while he is in preparation of his gig!! I'm sure a Stalker would have all the security info regarding tapes etc....NOT!!! This nutjob hounded Michael since he was in Las Vegas, I have learnt so much of the life Michael had to live with all these fools & he truely had to do something to highlight the way his life has been

Absolutely true, ... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Brian Oxman said Conrad Murray's defense team is doing this pro bono. That has to be the most ludicrous thing I have heard so far. This trial could go on for months and cost millions of dollars. I certainly don't believe they are doing it for free! Free publicity maybe!
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    sorry still not had the time to listen to all

it's possible it was decided because the will has a clause: anyone who contests the will will be left out of it.
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Mr Brian unsaid nothing new! I think that this is again dust in our eyes.We know that is alive, but many fans do not believe that is unfortunate.We are on the right track, believe me. Wait 2-3 years and be patient, he will return and we must be to him! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    yeah your right.! Probably not this year. Maybe in more years. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • sorry still not had the time to listen to all

it's possible it was decided because the will has a clause: anyone who contests the will will be left out of it.

yeap this would be a good reason.

must look at the will again - but nothing on the trust deed behind it.

but if you could cast iron prove that it was fake - not there are a civil rights rally -footage on film and air tickets or something plus pp statement who where their and hand writing experts, then isnt it worth a shot

the judge surely would still have a discretion.

i mean the estate would pass to the children - guardians would say how the money would be used etc

maybe charities miss out - but they could agree something

its just that the executors would not have made the sony deal - would they?????? interesting?????