question about Michael's kids...

q0txciityl0veq0txciityl0ve Posts: 358
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
please please, i'm hoping i do not offend anyone in this post.

but i have been thinking...

i, for one, feel Michael is alive. the abundance of clues give me so much hope.

but...if this is a hoax & his children know about it, isn't it kinda..."bad" is the kids pretended to be sad at the memorial & funeral? i know the opinions of others shouldn't matter, but wouldn't people start claiming Michael to be a bad parent, considering that his children had to lie for him? idk, i truly hope i did not offend anyone but wouldn't all this make an impact on the children, psychologically speaking & morally speaking?

i trulyyyy hope i am wrong about this if Michael ever decides to come back. because then again, at the memorial, Paris cried but her speech never said anything past-tense or in anything along the lines of death. she just said he has been the best father...nothing should be wrong with that, right?

Comments

• I think that kids didn`t had to pretend because their daddy had to go to hide himself and they had to be apart from him, so they had good reason to be sad.
    He´s not bad parent - to stay alive he had to "die" for them.
  • Paris' speech is what convinced me that Michael is still alive. She pretty much said the same things I heard her say a few years earlier. Yes, it was all present tense. And NO, she never shed one tear that I could see. (Sorry, if this offends anyone, but that's how I saw it)
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    yeah exacly, and ofcourse is she crying a bit. I also would cry because my dad would fake his death because of ?danger?
  • No Michael isn't a bad parent, and yes he had to lie to stay alive <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Anyway what i didn't get at all is: man the kids looked bored at the memorial and the funeral as well.. And i think Paris was instructed by Michael or the family to make this speech.... Of course with a twist of sadness <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Well the media already saying bad things about him so F the press :roll: <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • ClaireClaire Posts: 39
    For me too, Michael isn't a bad parent
    Maybe they were following a script... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • For me too, Michael isn't a bad parent

I agree with you 100%
    And I'm thinking that maybe Paris is wanting to maybe go into Acting Classes, of course I could be wrong about that, though.
    I for one didn't even see any tears from her to be honest!
  • Michael isn't a bad parent - he is saving his life , so he can be alive for them ! plus , I think that His Kids understand him well & willing to help Daddy anyway they can!
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I think you're right earthangel90....
  • The kids are the first thing that raised alarm bells over me. MJ's chef or someone who worked at his house, said that the kids cried over their pet bird dying, but at the memorial and funeral they seemed very composed considering they lost the most important man.

However, prince was crying at the memorial, and blanket cried a little too. But that could have been confusion and being in front of billions of people that are all looking at YOU because you've been kept secure and away from the media for so long.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508

exactly..its acting ..no harm done <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Look, I think that if Michael faked his death must have been for a very large, a matter of life or death, to have to engage children in something like that. And yes, they should know that his father is alive, somehow had to be explained that all this
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    yeah exacly, and ofcourse is she crying a bit. I also would cry because my dad would fake his death because of ?danger?

she was crying without any tear...

About two weeks ago.. A big soccer star here in Germany committed suicide. And 5 days later there was a big memorial for him ...and look at his wife in the middle... teresa-enke__14036574__MBQF-1258378632,templateId=renderScaled,property=Bild,height=349.jpg In some newspaper, there was a picture of his Parents....they cried so much! There was so much pain in their face, cause his son died!

Sorry but this how it looks for me, when a family is mourning about their son and their husband.
  • i agree none of the family has shed any actual tears . and what bothers me most is not so much the kids but katherine ,she has lost her son and she hasnt said anything really i know we all grieve in different ways,but i have not seen any grieving at all .i have lost my only brother,an uncle and my only grandparent and there was no way to stop the tears ,and boy did i try cos im not one for really showing my emotions
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Sorry to hear Spakkle29ful. Hug.

Yes, we all deal in different ways.
    Can be that the family mourned in privacy. But when one has pain, does not matter the cameras, does not matter the people, you are just so destroyed that you cannot hold on with your emotions.

I still cry remembering the people I lost 10 years back!

It also seemed odd to me that everyone was so "fresh".
  • Sorry to hear Spakkle29ful. Hug.

Yes, we all deal in different ways.
    Can be that the family mourned in privacy. But when one has pain, does not matter the cameras, does not matter the people, you are just so destroyed that you cannot hold on with your emotions.

I still cry remembering the people I lost 10 years back!

It also seemed odd to me that everyone was so "fresh".
    thanks, but what i mean when you lose someone you really love there is no such thing as private mourning at my brothers furneral grown men were crying they couldnt control stop
  • SmoothSmooth Posts: 22
    I really hate the way ppl talk about MJ's kids, they talk about them like they are Gods or something. Like if they are perfect and the best things ever! It just irks me to see the way some ppl talk about them. I don't hate them or anything but that's how i see this.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think that Michael had too do this for a very serious reason and the children are fully aware of what they have to do , i love the children they are adorable and michael is a wonderfull father but it just makes you think what danger there was for him to take such steps it must be awfull for them, but the lack of emotion is the thing that stands out a mile you can not control yourself that much it is impossible , and if your brother son father had been murdered you would be hysterical.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    I have a big question about this.
    If Michael was suddenly in great danger then there was no time to leave so many clues.
    And if he was in danger for a long time, then why should he go to rehearsels and walk the streets with his children short before the 25 of june. That would be dangerous to do.
    It makes no sense to me.

If he is alive than he must have taken a long time to plan all of it IMO.

I also wonder if all the other children in the family know about it.
    If yes, then all these children can keep a secret like this?????

I'm so confused when I think about it ... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

2ebaamu.jpg
  • People with high opinions will call him a number of things I am sure for this very reason. And this question had no bearing on wether or not his children are good kids.
  • I don't mean to be disrespectful or offensive to Michael or his children, but I guess I still wonder why and what was the real purpose for hiding the children faces in the first place for so many years and didn't unmask them until the month he was pronounced dead with the exception of once in 2008???

Could it possibly be that his children are truly safely with him now? Why is it that all of a sudden just out of the blue with no explanation to why, he let the children's faces be revealed??? Somethings just not right with that! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • The kids are the first thing that raised alarm bells over me. MJ's chef or someone who worked at his house, said that the kids cried over their pet bird dying, but at the memorial and funeral they seemed very composed considering they lost the most important man.

However, prince was crying at the memorial, and blanket cried a little too. But that could have been confusion and being in front of billions of people that are all looking at YOU because you've been kept secure and away from the media for so long.

EVERYTIME I see your posts I say OUT LOUD that I love your sig..it cracks me up every time I see it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I don't mean to be disrespectful or offensive to Michael or his children, but I guess I still wonder why and what was the real purpose for hiding the children faces in the first place for so many years and didn't unmask them until the month he was pronounced dead with the exception of once in 2008???

Could it possibly be that his children are truly safely with him now? Why is it that all of a sudden just out of the blue with no explanation to why, he let the children's faces be revealed??? Somethings just not right with that! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I found that strange too. I have seen some photos of them through the years here and there but it seemed like a lot of photo ops came up in the few weeks prior to his "death". We've seen them more times since June than we have their entire lives.
  • That is a good point about the kids but we do not know the exact reason he has had to hoax his death, could be he was in danger but even if this is not the case I think Paris and Prince will be well aware of how their father suffered at the hands of the tabloids and people exploiting him, kids are pretty savvy nowadays so I dont think they will consider they have being unfair in lying and is not a bad thing to help their father in this way in the circumstances of his suffering in the last few years, even if your kids don't understand what is wrong they seem to sense if you are worried or unhappy, mine do and I get extra hugs and kisses, so I do not think it will have been a problem as they will probably all live in peace together when it is all died down which is something they have never had before.
  • I thought I remember hearing that Debbie Rowe gave an interview in which she said that SHE is the one who was worried about the media seeing them and part of the "deal" with Michael when she gave him custody is that he would keep them hidden from the media as much as possible. I thought that was why he dyed Prince's hair when he was a toddler?