Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

Comments

• Yep, there was the comment made from marlon about his twin brandon. Also the fact that MJ awas supposedly kept in Berry Gordys crypt. And the comments made by Berry at the memorial..... im sure something involving rockwell or the gordy family as a whole is staring us right in the face as a big big clue, but still as yet cannot put my finger on it.
  • Yep, there was the comment made from marlon about his twin brandon. Also the fact that MJ awas supposedly kept in Berry Gordys crypt. And the comments made by Berry at the memorial..... im sure something involving rockwell or the gordy family as a whole is staring us right in the face as a big big clue, but still as yet cannot put my finger on it.

Is Brandon really Rockwell and has he died? The whole empty Gordy crypt feels odd to me and how rumor had it that Michael was placed there for awhile.
  • from wiki about Marlon:
    On July 7, 2009, he and his family offered their final eulogies for Michael, saying he was the "soul" of the family, and breaking down as he tearfully addressed the crowd: "Maybe now Michael, they will leave you alone"[1] and "I would like for you to give our brother, my twin brother, Brandon, a hug for me".[2] Marlon fought back tears as he said "I love you Michael & I miss you".[1]

??
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    So I run this by someone else and that person immediately
    chimes up with this.
    "Was this the "other son" that Berry Gordy took?" (From Dancing the
    Dream).
    Was Rockwell originally a Jackson? Was he Marlon's twin
    brother? Did he indeed die, but not at birth?

IF we put everything into the comment that Marlon gave at
    the memorial, then we have to believe Michael is dead as
    well?
    Rhonda Ross Wasn't Surprised to Learn Berry ... - Google Books Result
    Jet - Jun 6, 1994 - Vol. 86, No. 5 - 64 pages - Magazine
    Was Her Father Berry Gordy Jr. Rhonda Ross, the eldest daughter of ... Noreen O' Neill, 59, of Palos Hills, IL (1) and Ciara Herman, 18 months, of Chicago, ...
    books.google.com/books?id=LbsDAAAAMBAJ... - More book results »

Rhonda Ross did not know Berry Gordy was her father until 13?
    She knew him as family friend. What with all the secrets! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    Sorry, this page has names blocked off, and will not allow copy and paste.
  • I have also just read somewhere that Kennedy wasnt aware of who his father was for some time, and that they actually came together via an accidental meeting or something (only read it quickly cos was more interested in another pic i found).... dont know if the story holds any truth behind it - like a fool i never saved the link so will go hunt again for it now. Somethihng very very fishy here!

*** APOLOGIES FOLKS *** Seems I was a little overtired when I saw the link I was on about and mistook it for kennedy when the subject was actually about kerry his other son. Apologies for my mistake. Need some sleep lol.... been hunting and hunting solid for 3 days on Kennedy flaming Gordy - theres not alot on the net about him at all.... apart from one picture I wanted to share with you all of Kennedy aged 7..... sooooooo looks like someone haha!

<!-- m -->http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=5tsD ... dy&f=false<!-- m -->

first pic on page 76 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    This is so weird that when I typed his name into Google the first thing that came up was a site with a lot of people *some of them a bit off the wall I think...no pun intended* but anyway still it sparked my attention that they were also talking away about Rockwell posing as Michael or being the double we are all wondering about!!! I'm starting to think this may be the mother load we have all been speculating about for so long. I mean this guy is like the spitting image of Marlon Jackson but he's suppose to be only about 46 years old right now. My question is....is he Marlon's twin now deceased or is he just a coincidental look alike that became Michael for awhile. And just what all does Berry Gordy know?

<!-- m -->http://gonzogeek.wordpress.com/2009/06/ ... own-death/<!-- m -->
  • Seems a little odd to me that "rockwell" was born Kennedy William Gordy, however for some reason his name was changed after this to Kenneth William Gordy, this change of name took place before adulthood, so for some reason the parents must have changed it. He played a boy in a Doris Day t.v episode called "Whodunnit Doris?" , under the name Kenneth W Gordy? Why the name change? Its listed on his IMBD profile aswell as various links on the net.

<!-- m -->http://ctva.biz/US/Comedy/DorisDayShow.htm<!-- m -->
    4.14 [094] The Doris Day Show: Whodunnit, Doris?
    13-Dec-1971 CBS Mon
    Guest cast:
    Charles Nelson Reilly .. Ralph Mantley
    Cliff Norton ....... Harry Miller
    Ken Lynch .......... Detective Broder
    Walter Sande ....... Head Santa
    Kenneth W. Gordy ... Boy

<!-- m -->http://www.dorisdaytribute.com/thedoris ... eason4.htm<!-- m -->
    "Whodunnit, Doris?"
    [ US Transmission Date: 13 December 1971 ]

Someone disguised as Santa Claus has committed a pre-Yuletide murder in San Francisco, and Doris is about to become his next victim. Guest starring Charles Nelson Reilly, Cliff Norton, Ken Lynch, Walter Sande, Kenneth W. Gordy
    Written by Gary Belkin
    Directed by Marc Daniels
    programme was aired 13th december 1971
    I was just pondering something a bit random but I'll throw it out here anyway. Being we cannot find anything solid about Rockwell or Kennedy or whatever his name is, has anyone ever seen a photo of him and Michael together at any age??? I just wonder if Rockwell was not Michael in disguise back in the day simply recording under a different name to play a game with fans and naturally Berry Gordy would have probably been ok with it being he sort of saw him as a son anyway? Any opinions on this or can someone come up with a photo to shoot this theory down lol. The only childhood photo I have ever seen of Rockwell looks just like Michael so I wonder if this is possible.
    Peace
    Nefari
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Interesting! this proves that Michael can be hidden in plain sight if no one noticed he sang the chorus who's to say if he had lended his vocals in other songs! and the Thriller connection in the Video is cool <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    by nefari » Mon Apr 26, 2010 2:55 pm
    I was just pondering something a bit random but I'll throw it out here anyway. Being we cannot find anything solid about Rockwell or Kennedy or whatever his name is, has anyone ever seen a photo of him and Michael together at any age??? I just wonder if Rockwell was not Michael in disguise back in the day simply recording under a different name to play a game with fans and naturally Berry Gordy would have probably been ok with it being he sort of saw him as a son anyway? Any opinions on this or can someone come up with a photo to shoot this theory down lol.

Nefari, there is a picture on THIS thread of Rockwell and Michael. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I write this with best intent, but please people read the entire threads
    and that will help with adding the new information. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Your input
    is invaluable so keep digging!

Some stumbling blocks are that dates are off, pictures are off,
    and names are off. Has this been deliberate all along? Man, we
    think we sharp, but until now, have just believed what we see or
    hear. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Re-watch the video of Somebody Watching Me; that symbolism taken
    on another level is odd. Notice the emaciated white male and the
    mail man.
    <!-- m -->http://www.google.com/profiles/bwifey7777<!-- m -->

What the H <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> is this? No disrespect please.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    http://www.google.com/profiles/bwifey7777

this must be a fake. brandon died hours after his birth and no pictures were released of brandon. it's sick and cruel someone would play a joke like this about a dead infant shakingmad.gif
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    http://www.google.com/profiles/bwifey7777

I´m no expert, but that´s not a picture from the 50´s imho.
    It looks recent - and very cute! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Btw I like Marlon a lot. His speech at the Memorial moved me deeply...
    ... apart from one picture I wanted to share with you all of Kennedy aged 7..... sooooooo looks like someone haha!

<!-- m -->http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=5tsD ... dy&f=false<!-- m -->

first pic on page 76 <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Omg, you´re sooo right! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    OOops my bad. I'm sorry I should have gone back and looked at each photo before I posted. Well at least that answered my question though. Hmmm so Michael and Rockwell are 2 different people at least. But the guy is still MIA <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    I wish there was a thread or site somewhere like "Rockwell where is he now!" type thing to put this theory to rest somehow.
    Peace
    Nefari
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YuAXQzkhbo<!-- m -->

Rockwell has some moves, but he seems to be really holding back
    on his performances. check out around 2:15 in video.
    Still, something wrong because if you listen to his songs, in some
    he sound a little british and others not.

-zen-nedy
  • Rockwell is the same as the MJ-style clothes white shirt and black pants in that video: Peeping Tom <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

and here is another video where Rockwell has a red shirt and a bad-style jacket and black trousers.

but a strange coincidence again, even the same kind of clothing style, black and white or red and black, like MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9TwDfsft_A<!-- m -->
    by FinlanDiana » Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:28 am
    Rockwell is the same as the MJ-style clothes white shirt and black pants in that video: Peeping Tom <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

and here is another video where Rockwell has a red shirt and a bad-style jacket and black trousers.

but a strange coincidence again, even the same kind of clothing style, black and white or red and black, like MJ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9TwDfsft_A<!-- m -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Thank you for posting that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I just posted above that Rockwell is HOLDING back. They make him look like he has less talent than he actually DOES possess. He cannot be seen possessing any skills that make too similar to Michael.
  • I just watched this video and the lips just don't match up with the audio. Is Rockwell lip syncing or is this bad tape???? I wonder if he is lip syncing because his facial expressions/body language don't match up to the vocals. This is a high energy song and he just looks kinda passive through it all as he lurks around the stage---which is odd.

Could, by any stretch of the imagination, this song be an MJ song....I mean fully sung by MJ???? Yes, the back-ups are clearly MJ but could MJ have disguised his voice for the rest of the song and credited it to a fictitious Rockwell because MJ's producers didn't want him to chance an already successful career with something so different from what he was doing????
    Rockwell clearly looks uncomfortable having to lip sync this
    video. He is holding back.
    So, I find on Facebook, Rockwell; his AUNT (or someone
    who claims to be his aunt) is asking him to get in touch with her!

And some friend from 90's is looking for him also. I will try to
    find the link unless someone has it? I haven't checked in a while.
  • FinlanDianaFinlanDiana Posts: 78
    I noticed today that Rockwell's surely not even have a microphone in that video <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> so voice will definitely be a tape <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • from wiki about Marlon:
    On July 7, 2009, he and his family offered their final eulogies for Michael, saying he was the "soul" of the family, and breaking down as he tearfully addressed the crowd: "Maybe now Michael, they will leave you alone"[1] and "I would like for you to give our brother, my twin brother, Brandon, a hug for me".[2] Marlon fought back tears as he said "I love you Michael & I miss you".[1]

My mind is a bit rusty....but other than the quote above did Marlon ever state that his twin brother was dead or in Heaven during that speech???? Because if you read the direct quote above there is no indication that either MJ or Brandon are dead. Hmmm.....makes me wonder!!!!
  • http://www.google.com/profiles/bwifey7777

this must be a fake. brandon died hours after his birth and no pictures were released of brandon. it's sick and cruel someone would play a joke like this about a dead infant shakingmad.gif

I think it's just someone's kid who's name coincidentally is Brandon Jackson too.
    Brandon is a common name and so is Jackson.
    I think it just odd that the picture of baby only, and then it says
    " I grew up in Chicago". and then there is a map, that shows
    the proximity of Chicago and Gary, Indiana.
    Plus, the way it suddenly shows up after this forum discussion.