Making Death Hoax Pamphlets!

JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Hey guys, I'm currently working on Death Hoax Pamphlets with general information about THE HOAX and the odd things in Michael's ''Death'' and after it. When I'm done i'll post my work on here. You guys can use them to talk to your family members, friends, etc about THE HOAX <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    COOL...xxxx
  • Awesome! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Can't wait to see them
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    I think we should print them and give them out to random people hahahaha That would be cool!
    They will think we're crazy though lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I think we should print them and give them out to random people hahahaha That would be cool!
    They will think we're crazy though lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    [/b

Lol, we ARE crazy! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • You can use my hoax timeline I created... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

http://www.hoaxtimeline.wordpress.com
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I think we should print them and give them out to random people hahahaha That would be cool!
    </BR>They will think we&#39;re crazy though lol <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    What are you talking about? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    We're insane! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    But I think handing them out to random people would be a bad idea...
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    this is great ! cause my family think it's SO funny to tease me, and they dont know anything about it really, cause they wont listen <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Jerks !!!
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Good idea however I would limit distribution only to those people who bring up the subject of MJ and his "death". Passing them out to random people might draw unwanted rude comments toward you and MJ. If you can handle the possibility of confrontations then I say ...go for it.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Thank You great idea it's so many clues and unanswered questions that whenever I try to explain it to people I tend to forget some.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    You can use my hoax timeline I created... <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

http://www.hoaxtimeline.wordpress.com
    Ok, i think i can use this.. thanks! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • good idea!
    yeah people would confuse us for Jehovah Witnesses <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we'll be JacksonWitnesses <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    yeah people would confuse us for Jehovah Witnesses <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> we'll be JacksonWitnesses <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    LMAO Hahahahahaha yeah! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    please do.. I sometimes get tongue tied explaining things to people and it would be great to be able to hand them a pamphlet after a debate and say take a look at this when you get more time.
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    This is like MJ Death Hoax For Dummies thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    yeah,great idea,just for believers and those who are interested in Michael's "death", for those who have questions about all the odd things taking place since june 25,but not for random people,i can imagine how rude some will be.
  • Playing 'devil's advocate" for a minute: What if you find out he's really dead? How will you feel about passing out "hoax" pamphlets then?

It might be a better to hand out pamphlets that spell out the inconsistencies in this case, because either way, something is fishy and we all know it. Give them the information and inconsistencies...and let them draw their own conclusions and fight for justice that way.

We must not get distracted and focus solely on the hoax. If you do, you are forgetting the bottom line, which is we should be fighting for justice and truth in this case. We should be supporting Michael's family and standing up against the apparent corruption and conspiracy. This is Michael's life we're talking about. Treat it carefully, cautiously, and honorably.
  • I guess that if an action like that were good for him, he would have already made a leak himself.
  • yeah,great idea,just for believers and those who are interested in Michael's "death", for those who have questions about all the odd things taking place since june 25,but not for random people,i can imagine how rude some will be.

That is absolutely true. Can you imagine if this were to land in the lap of someone close to Michael like a cousin, or other extended family member? He has a huge extended family. I live in the same geographical region as many of Michael's relatives, and am sensitive to them in this regard.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    That is absolutely true. Can you imagine if this were to land in the lap of someone close to Michael like a cousin, or other extended family member? He has a huge extended family. I live in the same geographical region as many of Michael's relatives, and am sensitive to them in this regard.

Yeah,u're right,we must consider the other side of the coin too,though im 99,9% sure that he is alive, what if he is really gone and such things will hurt the family members,so i do think it's an awesome idea-for us-believers, but lets just keep it to ourselves yet untill the truth prevails
  • By now we have arrived to the conclusion that there were very odd things by ourselves, that´s how we came to this forum. Let´s give people the chance to do it so too.

In fact, we, coming to that conclusion by our own, is actually a big argument.
    If we try to convince people we´re loosing thar argument.
  • By now we have arrived to the conclusion that there were very odd things by ourselves, that´s how we came to this forum. Let´s give people the chance to do it so too.

In fact, we, coming to that conclusion by our own, is actually a big argument.
    If we try to convince people we´re loosing thar argument.

Well said, somekindofsign. "Psychology 101," if you will. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • This is like MJ Death Hoax For Dummies thing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> That gave me a well needed laugh! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Ok, i'll just point out the inconsistents in his ''Death'' and redirect to them to this site. And, we shouldn't be passing these out to EVERYONE just to people you want to inform about THE HOAX but don't know how to. Family, Friends, ETC, I Got The Front Page done The Title is ''Michael Jackson's Death--Could He Be Alive?'' and i found a great picture for the cover. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • That´s a very very good idea!
    Giving answers to the people that looks/asks for them.
    The dummy thing.
    An it can also be useful for us to clarify things or for bad moments...