Making Death Hoax Pamphlets!

2»

Comments

• JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Guys, My Office Word trial ended <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> . You think if i just copy and paste the ''Weird List'' that would be ok with a nice font?
  • Ok, i'll just point out the inconsistents in his ''Death'' and redirect to them to this site. And, we shouldn't be passing these out to EVERYONE just to people you want to inform about THE HOAX but don't know how to. Family, Friends, ETC, I Got The Front Page done The Title is ''Michael Jackson's Death--Could He Be Alive?'' and i found a great picture for the cover. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I might suggest that it would be more helpful to direct them to the justice4mj site, to help all of those who see the inconsistencies to mobilize and unify together to effectively bring about awareness to what's going on in the case. Based on the inconsistencies, allow them to consider the hoax on their own. They will seek us out on their own, just as many of us did.

Many of us on this site are also active through jusice4mj. It's about standing in solidarity about the "facts" as we know them, and as everyone can see...something is just not right. The more we can unite together, the more effective the campaign for fighting for justice and truth will be. There is too much divisiveness amongst fans. And that is clearly not effective. We have to unite on the the common ground that beLIEvers and non-beLIEvers share...Justice for MJ. It's not just about what may or may not happened on June 25. It's so much more than that.

http://www.justice4mj.com/

http://twitter.com/justice_4mj
  • Post them through letter boxes of people in your area... no one has to know it was you, therefore avoiding confrontation but still spreading the word.. ?
  • @ Jacksonology:

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Your new signature!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    @ Jacksonology:

Your new signature!
    lol, It's Michael, Kenny Ortega, Dr. Tohme Tohme at the End, and Wendy im not sure who that is i found it on the internet <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    Post them through letter boxes of people in your area... no one has to know it was you, therefore avoiding confrontation but still spreading the word.. ?
    Don't you think the hoax websites would get a lot of haters? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Post them through letter boxes of people in your area... no one has to know it was you, therefore avoiding confrontation but still spreading the word.. ?
    Don't you think the hoax websites would get a lot of haters? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Yes, this is one of the many reasons I think referring to a hoax is simply a very bad idea. Any pamphlet made should be "neutral" and simply encourages support and justice of Michael. I highly discourage anything beyond that.
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Agree with what kingofmystery said.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    hi JACSONOLOGY.......just had a thought........i like the word "inconsistencies".......why dont you start a...INCONSISTENCY LIST.......
    hi JACSONOLOGY.......just had a thought........i like the word "inconsistencies".......why dont you start a...INCONSISTENCY LIST.......
    Ok. my word trial expired so i'm just going to use Wordpad and write about some inconsistencies in a nice font <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> and upload them to the forum for you guys to use.
  • AWESOME <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> cant wait 2 see them
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I think you need to sell tee shirts with your siggie
    Michael Jackson's This is a Hoax Make Believe! I love that siggie! What a great conversation starter that would be! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Michael Jackson's This is a Hoax Make Believe! I love that siggie! What a great conversation starter that would be! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Seriously! I would buy that in an instant!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Seriously! I would buy that in an instant!
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    @Loma, I am right behind you in line to purchase that shirt! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> OMG ! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED ! I PRAY THAT NO ONE IN MJ FAMILY OR HIS CHILDREN SEE THEM .I REMEMBER THE BODYGUARDS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY HAD TO GO IN STORE AHEAD OF MICHAEL AND HIS CHILDREN TO TURN MAGAZINES AND BOOKS AROUND AND HOW MICHEAL HIM SELF WOULD TURN THEM AROUND .......... "I HAVE BEEN BLEEDING FOR A LONG TIME ,HAVE MERCY " QUOTE BY MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON .
    Umm... Why should we be ashamed? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    It's something we believe in.
    Religious people go around all the time with pamphlets and magazines and whatnot.
    Yes, it offends some people, but they don't stop.
    We think the hoax is true, so we should be able to spread the word.
    No. I highly doubt that any of his family members would see one, since none of us know them.
  • :cry: <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> OMG ! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED ! I PRAY THAT NO ONE IN MJ FAMILY OR HIS CHILDREN SEE THEM .I REMEMBER THE BODYGUARDS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY HAD TO GO IN STORE AHEAD OF MICHAEL AND HIS CHILDREN TO TURN MAGAZINES AND BOOKS AROUND AND HOW MICHEAL HIM SELF WOULD TURN THEM AROUND .......... "I HAVE BEEN BLEEDING FOR A LONG TIME ,HAVE MERCY " QUOTE BY MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON .

Agreed, 1000%.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    :cry: <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> OMG ! YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED ! I PRAY THAT NO ONE IN MJ FAMILY OR HIS CHILDREN SEE THEM .I REMEMBER THE BODYGUARDS TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY HAD TO GO IN STORE AHEAD OF MICHAEL AND HIS CHILDREN TO TURN MAGAZINES AND BOOKS AROUND AND HOW MICHEAL HIM SELF WOULD TURN THEM AROUND .......... "I HAVE BEEN BLEEDING FOR A LONG TIME ,HAVE MERCY " QUOTE BY MICHAEL JOSEPH JACKSON .

hmm...but what would michael joe jackson say?
  • hmm...but what would michael joe jackson say?

which one is that? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Ok, i'll just point out the inconsistents in his ''Death'' and redirect to them to this site. And, we shouldn't be passing these out to EVERYONE just to people you want to inform about THE HOAX but don't know how to. Family, Friends, ETC, I Got The Front Page done The Title is ''Michael Jackson's Death--Could He Be Alive?'' and i found a great picture for the cover. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

I might suggest that it would be more helpful to direct them to the justice4mj site, to help all of those who see the inconsistencies to mobilize and unify together to effectively bring about awareness to what's going on in the case. Based on the inconsistencies, allow them to consider the hoax on their own. They will seek us out on their own, just as many of us did.

Many of us on this site are also active through jusice4mj. It's about standing in solidarity about the "facts" as we know them, and as everyone can see...something is just not right. The more we can unite together, the more effective the campaign for fighting for justice and truth will be. There is too much divisiveness amongst fans. And that is clearly not effective. We have to unite on the the common ground that beLIEvers and non-beLIEvers share...Justice for MJ. It's not just about what may or may not happened on June 25. It's so much more than that.

Agreed...what would Michael do?

http://www.justice4mj.com/

http://twitter.com/justice_4mj