BRACE YORSELVES.........

mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
HI guys...... well as we know Murray's trial date of April 5th is fast approaching. I would like to know what you guys think will happen at the trial,? What you guys think will happen this week?

TMZ has already starting their article posting frenzy! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Will major medias such as Nancy Grace, Jane Velez, Geraldo , Larry King, ect....cover this should be a huge week.

ALSO>>...........How in the f__ck can someone die from a cardiac arrest under a cardiologist care?

How can a cardiologist do CPR on a bed?

Has Murray made a statement to the Jackson family or even attempted to make a statement?

Just throwing things out there as I expect this week to be highly interesting

THe questions I stated above ...when I look at those questions seriously that is what keeps me going.

Comments

• more stuff coming out
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    I'm so looking forward to the case. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> My eyes and ears will be wide open...
  • i am actually pretty scared - its going to be indepth and here again going into mikes private life

so pls i would rather see a come back on TMZ
  • Actually, I'm scared of what might happen april the 5th. Cause it can also go the other way around <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

So I'm not really waiting for the trail to come
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I think it is going to be really tough on every body
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    Is this going to be THE ACTUAL TRIAL that we see taking place ? Or is Murray going to court on April 5th to get a trial date set. WHich one? Just trying to keep updated. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjssoulmatemjssoulmate Posts: 820
    Is this going to be THE ACTUAL TRIAL that we see taking place ? Or is Murray going to court on April 5th to get a trial date set. WHich one? Just trying to keep updated. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

April 5th is another hearing date, not the actual trial. There has been no jury selection, etc.
  • With the April 5 hearing date coming up, the Jackson family and world needs to see and feel our support. Let's unify to make a difference.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=5&t=7883&p=128707#p128707<!-- l -->

http://www.justice4mj.com/

http://www.justice4mj.com/t-shirts/

http://twitter.com/justice_4mj
    bummer I thought it was the trial. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296

April 5th is another hearing date, not the actual trial. There has been no jury selection, etc.

Still looking forward to it.
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    I'm looking forward to the trial too,let's see what will hapen,though i do have the feeling that he aint be charged at all or for a very short period of time,still a little bit nervous about the upcoming events.May God help us to reach the truth
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I'm not gonna let myself get down about this.
    I'm just gonna power through it all, and "Lo que pasa, pasa."
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I'm so looking forward to the case. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> My eyes and ears will be wide open...
    Amen! I will be praying on April 5th for God's mercy, his love, and his comfort. God bless you all! It is all for L.O.V.E. Please Keep The Faith. MJ, we love you the MOST! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    The tapes that went missing should reappear.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I'm on the fence about the outcome. If it favours the hoax, I will be thrilled. If it favours the guilty outcome and Murray is sentenced, I will stop this investigation. My life has just been consumed with this hoax forum, and my son has been denied good times with his mother. If I let go, I will let God. It doesn't mean I will stop believing MJ is alive, it just means I will stop investigating every bit of evidence or news. The Truth Will Prevail, in it's own time. I will have to <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> stop looking for it. It has been a long and tiring 9 months that we have devoted to this forum. There has been many UPS and DOWNS. My son needs my attention and Love, and I sometimes have put the forum first <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

So for me, April 5th is the end of the line. ..........either way. As always, with love L.O.V.E xox <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    The tapes that went missing should reappear.
    Amen. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    but, even if this does go to trial...i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing (i'm thinking in hoax mode). think about allllllll of the things we have learned (or opened our eyes to) of michael since he "passed." i love the man and have for a long, long time...but the respect and admiration i have of him grew ten-fold. i think when situations like this occurs (i.e. someone's absence) you are forced to re-examine and look at everything again. i think it's safe to say we've come to love and respect michael the person much more than we ever have since June 25th.

for the sake of the hoax, i'm not going to place a heavy emphasis on the 5th. i think if the trial went through, we'd discover more of michael (piece by piece) that we wouldn't have known before. that being said, a trial will really make a lot of people's faith waver. it won't all be pretty, the judicial system likes to play up the ugly. do i think murray will ever be convicted (if there is a trial)? hell. no. that man was set up to walk free from the very beginning.

we just have to wait and see. time is not in our hands folks. it's in michael's. he's "looking around and playing with us." i'm waiting for the snap, cause then the bam comes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • so the actual trial may not be until end of the year or next year

how many days will they need - depends on the witnesses and the body of evidence and experts what a week or two?
  • HI guys...... well as we know Murray's trial date of April 5th is fast approaching. I would like to know what you guys think will happen at the trial,? What you guys think will happen this week?

TMZ has already starting their article posting frenzy! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Will major medias such as Nancy Grace, Jane Velez, Geraldo , Larry King, ect....cover this should be a huge week.

ALSO>>...........How in the f__ck can someone die from a cardiac arrest under a cardiologist care?

How can a cardiologist do CPR on a bed?

Has Murray made a statement to the Jackson family or even attempted to make a statement?

Just throwing things out there as I expect this week to be highly interesting

THe questions I stated above ...when I look at those questions seriously that is what keeps me going.

Answering your question, he is as much a cardiologist as I would be the Queen of Egypt.. lol.. He is not a cardiologist, what we saw up to now he is an actor. The real CM is a white man. Hope that would answer your question <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • The tapes that went missing should reappear.
    Amen. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

We can only hope...
    I need to go back and pull up Murray's medical license information because it is just unbelievable that a cardiologist can actually give someone a cardiac arrest as well as do the cpr on the bed. The ar report states that he did CPR on the floor but clearly we have the 911 call where we clearly hear that MJ was on the bed! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Brace yourselves but more importantly it may be a good idea to pace yourselves. The April 5th hearing could set the stage for a court trial. The trial could take place within a few months or much later depending on the open calendar dates and schedules. Plus delays have been known to take place that cause trial dates to be re-set. Remember the last trial connected with MJ? The charges were brought against MJ in 2003 yet the trial didn't take place until 2005.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    oh hell girlfriday..dont say we might have to wait years..............in that case i will book a room in the "looney bin" right now.......xxxxx
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    can somebody go to the courthouse on april 5th and ask murray wtf his youtube video was about???? i still cant figure that out..maybe if theres enough ppl yelling it out he will answer or his lawyer! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i dont know im just really dumbed out after watching it again
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    sorry i said "out" alot in that post...heehee just this nuthouse can do that to ya!!