BRACE YORSELVES.........

2»

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    lol......yes if you had submitted that to your english teacher at shool you would have got a....FAIL.....tooo many OUTs.....lol....xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    but, even if this does go to trial...i don't think it's necessarily a bad thing (i'm thinking in hoax mode). think about allllllll of the things we have learned (or opened our eyes to) of michael since he "passed." i love the man and have for a long, long time...but the respect and admiration i have of him grew ten-fold. i think when situations like this occurs (i.e. someone's absence) you are forced to re-examine and look at everything again. i think it's safe to say we've come to love and respect michael the person much more than we ever have since June 25th.

for the sake of the hoax, i'm not going to place a heavy emphasis on the 5th. i think if the trial went through, we'd discover more of michael (piece by piece) that we wouldn't have known before. that being said, a trial will really make a lot of people's faith waver. it won't all be pretty, the judicial system likes to play up the ugly. do i think murray will ever be convicted (if there is a trial)? hell. no. that man was set up to walk free from the very beginning.

I'm with you; however, I think there is going to be a postponement.

we just have to wait and see. time is not in our hands folks. it's in michael's. he's "looking around and playing with us." i'm waiting for the snap, cause then the bam comes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> .
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Think about jury selection. Tell me where they can find an impartial unbiased group of 12 jurors (plus alternates) to face the alleged murderer of MJ. The selection process will take a while. Think of all of the fans who will be jockeying to try and becomea juror only to get tossed out.<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    oh hell girlfriday..dont say we might have to wait years..............in that case i will book a room in the "looney bin" right now.......xxxxx
  • MYLOVELYONEMYLOVELYONE Posts: 175
    I'll be waiting for the truth what happened to our michael <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> and it is just I dont believe he is dead never since 9 month ago but lets see if murray goes to jail and anything happens hahahahaha now I'm laughing but I think I'll cry like never
    <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->