ALVAREZ has been FIRED!!!

Comments

• One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

Are they just finding out this info now just like we are? I think not.

maybe he is going to get charged

or he is off with mike

yes that thought crossed my mind too.. the family would have known this before Friday, surely???
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    hmm... well I don't wanna believe in all those storys.. I think I will wait April 5... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    and I agree that if this story is true(if he helped CM..) then ALVAREZ should be charged too...
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    One more thing I think is fishy.

the Jackson firing Alverez after this news came out is strange because wouldnt they have known this information BEFORE it was published in the media? Therefore, they should have fired him a long time ago....

or he is off with mike

yes that thought crossed my mind too.. the family would have known this before Friday, surely???

yup they had to have known... remember Latoya said she is keeping up with the investigation and cooperating with the District attorny... I think they fired him (if they did) because they were pressured to do so..maybe by family friends that dont know about the hoax...or just the public in general
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    and they also would have to fire him because it wouldn't look right to the media. people would look at it like ''he withheld information, and may have contributed to his ''death'' so why is he still working for them?''
  • I read somewhere (sorry don't know the source anymore) that Murray himself confessed he had hidden the bottles in the closet, two days after MJ's 'death'.
    So if that's true why would Alvarez come out now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    I read somewhere (sorry don't know the source anymore) that Murray himself confessed he had hidden the bottles in the closet, two days after MJ's 'death'.
    So if that's true why would Alvarez come out now? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    i think so, one of his lawyers issued a statement from ''Dr. Murray''? i'm starting to doubt the authenticity of this STORY....
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    hi jacksonology..you say you are doubting the authenticity of the story............well i am doubting my ability to stay anything like sane for much longer...........prozac...where did i put the prozac........love to all xxxx
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    this is actually not really worrisome to me. i even laughed at the 'news' cuz it's just the logical consequence of what happened after alvarez' statement. of course they cannot keep him there. the guy who helped cover mj's murderer, and have him watch his kids? no effin' way! plus, he is 'free' now, to go to his next assignment...now, what could that possibly be...??? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

then, if this is all 'in the plan', the way the information gets out (when and how), there is a certain picture to be maintained: the 'mj=drug addict' and the 'murray=murderer'. the desired effect being the ambiguousness of the murray-picture. one side says: it was mj's own fault cuz he was so addicted, he pressured murray into od'ing him - poor murray; the other: murray is a cold-blooded killer without a conscience and even demanded the bodyguard to get rid of the drugs to cover his a$$ - bad, bad murray. he has to stay 'presumed guilty' although there is no hard evidence he did anything.
    especially not for us hoaxsters.
    this is 'the 2005 trial reloaded', and mj is the one creating it, with all the facets of his own trial, pictures created by tabloids, crazy stuff going on on the 'sidelines'...you got the good guys going bad, the bad ones going good (still to be seen, but how about joe fighting for mj-justice?), everything changes every day...i can't wait for this court spectacle to start! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    It does not add up as somebody here said why would you have the nerve to ask a trusted body guard to hide drugs if you are a new member of staff how would you know you could trust them if you only been there 10 days. And think you would get away with. I don't tho k so.
  • I actually think it´s not bad news; why would the Jackson family fire him after months?
    And apart from that, usually it´s no big deal if a celebrity fires his staff; things like that are never in the news. So how come the news know about that and even publish it, yet the Jackson family doesn´t want to talk about it?
    fishy...
  • IdéaloIdéalo Posts: 104
    I find it strange the end of this section, the Jackson family would have signed Alberto Alvarez, a confidentiality agreement, and now decides to dismiss him!

<!-- m -->http://blog.taragana.com/e/2009/07/05/j ... set-14001/<!-- m -->
  • MDM77MDM77 Posts: 62
    Is Dr Murrays Girlfriend Nicole Alvarez related to Alberto Alvarez??

Or just another example of using the same names.. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I wondered this too the other day, but don't recall getting a response. Because if they are related well then wow!
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    One more thing I think is fishy.

or he is off with mike

yeah i agree. think about it...all this time he's been watching over michael's kids, protecting them and what not. remember, alvarez went MISSING for days after michael "died." not even his wife knew where he was. umm, what? that's beyond weird. if you're husband went missing for days and you didn't know where he was, wouldn't you file a missing persons report? was that done? no, not that i am aware of.
    therefore, here's my opinion:
    alvarez went missing with michael to get him situated into hiding (whether that be at the encino compound, neverland, somewhere else in the US or another country)
    he then came back with strict rules to watch over the kids
    michael checked in periodically (physically- i.e. Halloween at Universal) to make sure everything was going alright-you know he's a protective dad
    Now that it's spring time (Kenny's tweet of the "ice melting..he's back") things are starting to move much quicker...we're getting more news every day-every HOUR
    how convenient that the week of easter (resurrection) and the week of murrays court date (the whole thing will never go through) that alverez is fired...
    i think he's back to protecting michael, getting ready for a return.

this is how i'm justifying this news. call me crazy
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Bizarre as always. It is said that Alvarez told this story 2 months after Michael's "death". I was wonderin about the conditions of this revelation. To whom did Alavrez said that at first ?

"A source close to Dr. Murray told TMZ Alvarez made the statement two months after Jackson's death ... in the office of his lawyer, Carl Douglas ... when Alvarez was questioned again by cops. Douglas, by the way, is also a lawyer for the Jackson family."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0jbK3AVvI<!-- m -->

So the family was supposed to know this information way before today as they have the same laywer and should had normally fired him way before too. So there is no need to worry just wait and see...
  • I was just following TMZ live and there was alot about MJ. Harvey also said it was weird about Alvarez cause Murray had already told them the Saturday after MJ's 'death' that there were bottles in the closet!
    They also said it could go both ways with Murray: either a little jailtime or none at all!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    Bizarre as always. It is said that Alvarez told this story 2 months after Michael's "death". I was wonderin about the conditions of this revelation. To whom did Alavrez said that at first ?

"A source close to Dr. Murray told TMZ Alvarez made the statement two months after Jackson's death ... in the office of his lawyer, Carl Douglas ... when Alvarez was questioned again by cops. Douglas, by the way, is also a lawyer for the Jackson family."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/category/michael-jac ... z0jbK3AVvI<!-- m -->

So the family was supposed to know this information way before today as they have the same laywer and should had normally fired him way before too. So there is no need to worry just wait and see...

a source close to murray??? why would they tell ?? doesnt this get him in more trouble?? hmm maybe the source close to murray is mj <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Is Dr Murrays Girlfriend Nicole Alvarez related to Alberto Alvarez??

Or just another example of using the same names.. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I wondered this too the other day, but don't recall getting a response. Because if they are related well then wow!

if im not mistaken i believe that in one of jonell star vids she said that alberto was nicoles son. will try to find the vid.
  • Is Dr Murrays Girlfriend Nicole Alvarez related to Alberto Alvarez??

If this is true... then it comes full circle back to Thome again!!! <!-- s:twisted: -->:twisted:<!-- s:twisted: -->

Jermaine Jacksons wife is related to Dr Thome.

Alberto Alvarez is connected to Thome

Alberto Alvarez is related to Dr Murrays girlfriend.... enter Dr Murray.....

Does this explain why a trusted bodyguard hides drugs for Dr Murray and becomes an accomplise to the cover up?? Why else would Alvarez comply with Dr Murrays request to hide drugs???
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265

a source close to murray??? why would they tell ?? doesnt this get him in more trouble?? hmm maybe the source close to murray is mj <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Indeed. So many inconsistencies...
  • simplymesimplyme Posts: 649
    Hmm this is making me nervous. And I didn't know Alvarez was hired by Tohme Tohme...

Alberto Alvarez, 32, Michael Jackson’s bodyguard, was the one who called 911 when Jackson collapsed. Alvarez had worked for Jackson for the past 18 months. Alvarez is a second generation Mexican who lives in Pomona, Calif. Alvarez is married and his parents live together with him. Alvarez was hired by Dr Tohme Tohme, Jackson’s business manager.

Alberto Alvarez was said to be loyal and kept the secret of working for Jackson well. None of his neighbors knew Alvarez was working for the superstar.

<!-- m -->http://celebgalz.com/michael-jacksons-b ... o-alvarez-<!-- m -->
    photo/

Mr. Alverez has worked for Michael longer than 18 months. Just curious where you got that from. If you watch the video outside court both going in and coming out you can see him with Michael. The clearest shots of Mr. Alverez are in the video of Michael getting up on the roof of the SUV. He guarded Michael. He stayed close to him.

Here's one of them.
    [youtube:30xp30k9]

There's another one of them going in and Mr. Alverez is always looking around and behind to make sure Michael is alright.
    Did Mr. Alverez just come out with the rest of the story or is it just that it's just now being spilled. The AP might have just gotten the document, but I'm thinking it was part of the original statement to police? And there's really nothing to say that he complied with Dr. Murray or did I miss something. On Dr. Murray...no matter how you slice it this man doesn't think clearly.

Until the trial begins no one can begin to seperate fact from fiction. So we'll see.
    Is Dr Murrays Girlfriend Nicole Alvarez related to Alberto Alvarez??

if im not mistaken i believe that in one of jonell star vids she said that alberto was nicoles son. will try to find the vid.

Nicole is to young to be Alberto's mother.
  • mjkatemjkate Posts: 276
    the thing is that alberto had wanted to tell his story earlier but the LAPD wouldn't make time for him. Lawyers even went to the media to say that their client wanted to pass information about that day along and they set up a meeting and the LAPD cancelled. That's why he went for 2 months without a statement.
    Also his involvement with Murray could have been Murray saying "let's just move all this drug stuff out of the way so the media doesn't have a hay day with it" I do think it's all weird and likely smoke and mirrors again but it doesn't mean Alberto did anything really really bad. He may have thought Michael would be happy that the drugs were removed from the room before the paramedics arrived. I think MJ embedded that stuff into them especially recalling the time that MJ's own family didn't call 911 when he almost overdosed before. One of the main reasons I started believing the hoax was because the LAPD didn't seem to want to interview THE ONLY MAN KNOWN TO BE IN THE ROOM WITH MICHAEL JACKSON OTHER THAN DR MURRAY AT THE TIME OF HIS "DEATH" AND THE ONE TO CALL 911. What cop in a real investigation wouldn't interview in depth the only known witness other than Murray for 2 months. Something is more than strange just because of that fact alone.
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    The article says Alvarez has been working with the family since Michael's ''death'' in June. But wasn't there some info after June 25 that nobody knew where Alvarez was? So if that was the case how can they now say he has been working with the family since June? If he was he wouldn't have been that hard to find. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    the thing is that alberto had wanted to tell his story earlier but the LAPD wouldn't make time for him. Lawyers even went to the media to say that their client wanted to pass information about that day along and they set up a meeting and the LAPD cancelled. That's why he went for 2 months without a statement.
    Also his involvement with Murray could have been Murray saying "let's just move all this drug stuff out of the way so the media doesn't have a hay day with it" I do think it's all weird and likely smoke and mirrors again but it doesn't mean Alberto did anything really really bad. He may have thought Michael would be happy that the drugs were removed from the room before the paramedics arrived. I think MJ embedded that stuff into them especially recalling the time that MJ's own family didn't call 911 when he almost overdosed before. One of the main reasons I started believing the hoax was because the LAPD didn't seem to want to interview THE ONLY MAN KNOWN TO BE IN THE ROOM WITH MICHAEL JACKSON OTHER THAN DR MURRAY AT THE TIME OF HIS "DEATH" AND THE ONE TO CALL 911. What cop in a real investigation wouldn't interview in depth the only known witness other than Murray for 2 months. Something is more than strange just because of that fact alone.

You know, after I wrote my last comment and logged off I remembered that too and came back to write it...lol. I'm sure that Alberto was interviewed right after and gave the basic info. I remember everyone feeling like the last man standing was not interviewed. And like you say, his attorney made a statement and couldn't figure out what the LAPD was doing. As I recall, there were 3 appointments made. One, the officer cancelled, one the officer was a no-show and then the third appt. was finally made and they all got together. Also as I recall, the report said that Alberto and another body guard [think they have the same attorney] were both interviewed seperately for about 2 hours. Sorry guys, I don't have the link and wouldn't know where to look. It was so long ago; don't even know how I stumbled on it to begin with. Let me look quick. Looked by date and couldn't find it.