3 Versions of CORONER VAN==????

Comments

• Me neither.
    Can we recover that?
    Was it in the RTL making of video?
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I also think that the van video is real...Because that would match with one of the TMZ articles about MJ being alive at UCLA <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I totally agree. The video is real. The whole RTL story was to cover up a huge problem when the real one surfaced.

I'm saying that since the german RTL claimed that they made the video, because the siren that you hear is an american one, and not a german one...
  • I'm sorry but I think that video was real. I think when it got leaked they gave a lame excuse talking about it was an experiment to see how fast news and gossip can travel over the internet. Well duh we already know that it don't take a rocket scientist to know this. Making a fake video right after MJ died would be in poor taste as well so I don't buy that excuse. Please.....

Lol my exact thoughts... i've always believed this video was real and RTL was BS.
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    The person sounds genuinly shocked about what he sees. However it is hard to believe it would be real after RTL stated they faked it.
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    sirens don't match, things are missing from the ''Making Of'' video that was in the original..
  • It was done on purpose ... <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7969#p130478<!-- l -->
  • The person sounds genuinly shocked about what he sees. However it is hard to believe it would be real after RTL stated they faked it.

So are you saying you think the van vid is fake simply because RTL said it was?

RTL was HIRED by someone to make a "making of" vid to lead people to BELIEVE it was fake, when in actuality it IS real. They were used as damage control. The RTL version is the fake one.
    The person sounds genuinly shocked about what he sees. However it is hard to believe it would be real after RTL stated they faked it.

RTL was HIRED by someone to make a "making of" vid to lead people to BELIEVE it was fake, when in actuality it IS real. They were used as damage control. The RTL version is the fake one.
    Yes, it totally loses credibility by their statement.

Also, how could a German station be bought off to say it's fake without rising any suspicion? I also think Michael would not be fit enough to jump out of a van like that after what he went through physically
  • The person sounds genuinly shocked about what he sees. However it is hard to believe it would be real after RTL stated they faked it.

Also, how could a German station be bought off to say it's fake without rising any suspicion? I also think Michael would not be fit enough to jump out of a van like that after what he went through physically

The point being is Michael didnt go thru ANYTHING physically.. He never OD'd on drugs at all. He was fine when he jumped out of that van.

You do know this is a hoax dont you? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Maybe Im confused as to what you mean....

what did he go through? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

what did he go through? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I believe he indeed went into cardiac arrest and was hospitalised.

I couldn't agree with you more Jacksonologist, the RTL version is complete and utter BS it's damage control.
    then you might as well believed he died..
    Not necessarily...
    Not necessarily...
    Ok, so he suffered a cardiac arrest and was hospitalized then what happended?
    Not necessarily...
    If he survived there's a possibility he received protection. But never mind, it's off topic from this thread <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Anyway he wouldn't be fit enough to jump out of a van to my opinion.
    Not necessarily...
    If he survived there's a possibility he received protection. But never mind, it's off topic from this thread <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->. Anyway he wouldn't be fit enough to jump out of a van to my opinion.
    i'm interested, really. can you PM me about this?
  • Why PM?

I think both things are possible.
    If all this comes from an attempt of attack that had no o little success, he could dennounce and think about protection etc...
    this theory deserves a topic...
    Not necessarily...
    Ofcourse you can PM if you like ... but it is a lot to write about, if you like to read more about it, most of this was discussed in the "mafia" thread. It is possible he survived a murder plot by people he feared, which is a very good argument to get protection.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082

I think RTL is corrupt enought to be bought off.....Since June 25th the sending a lot about Michael ....and they still do...more than other TV stations in germany...a lot more
    Not necessarily...
    Ofcourse you can PM if you like ... but it is a lot to write about, if you like to read more about it, most of this was discussed in the "mafia" thread. It is possible he survived a murder plot by people he feared, which is a very good argument to get protection.
    can you link me to the thread?
    Not necessarily...
    Here you go:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4287<!-- l -->
    Not necessarily...
    Here you go:

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4287<!-- l -->
    i already read page one. i don't need to go further, everything about the mafia theory is stated there. The people Michael had around him (Frank diLeo, Tohme Tohme, Al Malknik etc) have connections to the Mob. Michael was 'deathly scared' of Tohme Tohme. Tohme Tohme took control of Michael's finances, his friends, and staff. them Michael fired him. security increased for Michael drastically and abundantly. then when Michael ''dies'' Tohme Tohme is at the UCLA press conference, and said nothing just sat there. so Tohme Tohme and other's could of attempted to kill Michael but didn't exceed.