3 Versions of CORONER VAN==????

Comments

• we got you... haha.... i love the media... i don't believe anymore anything what the media says... NOTHING !!!!
    I love you michael... thank you for opening our eyes....
  • okay this is the ultimate proof:
    1) it was made in DÜSSELDORF..GERMANY
    means... no us sirens of an american ambulance...
    2) look at these pictures... I just compared... the one with the hoop i found in the internet...
    In german TV they put on the stickers?!? in usa not?!!? very strange.....

Let´s see it here, as the right pic on the second row can´t be appreciated:

[youtube:g478tr1w]

1) it was made in DÜSSELDORF..GERMANY
    means... no us sirens of an american ambulance...

We´ve said that if the usa sirens are just sound, it can be added editing. So, someone from Germany can confirm if it´s only a usa sound or also a usa siren in the image?
    Anyway it can be shipped.

2) look at these pictures... I just compared... the one with the hoop i found in the internet...

Both have a hoop, but what does it prove?

In german TV they put on the stickers?!? in usa not?!!? very strange.....
    Sorry, that´s not true... watch the video to see it.
    The stickers are there.
  • NO NO, YOU´RE RIGHT!
    THE STICKERS ARE NOT THERE!!!!!!!
    Stop at 00:10!!!
    <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • The van used is not even the same! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    Look at the stickers pic and see that there´s a cut on it´s latteral surface... what seems a door... But in the video there´s no lateral door apart from the copilot door... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    OMG yes there are NO stickers!!! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • This is one of the biggest proof we have!!!!
    At least this proves that the RTL video has no relation with the YT one!
    Tomorrow I will spare some time taking good captions from this if nobody does before.
    This is HUGE!
    Thank you Sternschen87!
  • Ok... there are three versions??? <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    RTL has made a fake of a fake... because.... I see that also the coroner is a fake..
    but I believe it was not from RTL
    I truly believe it was an inizial from michael.... to get us on the way of the hoax...

because michael used the airplane... MJ AIR <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • damn you cannot see it goood..

1) the stickers are made on the fake RTL on the middle of the vehicle..
    on the real one there are NO stickers
    on the RTL one in the front

2) on the real coroner there is something written under the plate and under the blue line
    neither on RTL nor on the internet...

3) the bolt is different... on the RTL and the internet...
    the real one is very thin...

4) the real hub cap is white....

what do you think??ß
  • I´ve downloaded it and I see it better than there.
    Still we need to work in good pictures together to finally prove them all.

The arrow blue stickers of the back door has always being very clear to me.
    The one from the ambo with the chopper are very sharp, the others are wide.

But what I see in this picture is that in the RTL video they also use the ambo without the stickers! What a mess!

I have to look again and compare the two videos, maybe the bottom pic is from before they stick the stickers...
  • [youtube:3m3gezme]

Let´s see the whole video...
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    so what does this prove? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Live video from the chopper:
    *White hup cap.
    *Narrow arrows.
    *Labels under the plaque.
    *Labels under the blue line.

The original video of MJ coming out the van:
    *It is very dark, so I can´t see if the hup cap is white.
    *The arrow is wide.
    *No label under the plaque.
    *No label under the blue line.

RTL video:
    *No matter how the hup cap is, as we can´t see the other.
    *The man putting the stickers is working in the pilot door...
    The main shoot from behind also shows that the copilot door is the one with the stickers.
    So this part is not a proof.
    *The arrow is wide.
    *No label under the plaque.
    *No label under the blue line.

<!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> I think we have nothing here with this...
    Sometime I hate we´re serious investigators! <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

I´m sorry to say that you may change the thread title again and let it as new revision...
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • HarryHarry Posts: 113
    You know what, I think it was MJ finally. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • vanessavanessa Posts: 80
    But the thing is...the vans dont match! The van of the coroner and the video of ''michael'' getting out of the van are different. They have different stickers and different paintings. You just have to compare both of them. The letter font used on the coronrer's van doesnt match the one from the person getting out of the van. The letter ''R'' is different.
    So how is it possible, if that video was real, that the two vans doesnt match? They should be the same. This is the only thing that keeps me from believing that that video was real. I would LOVE if someone could prove me wrong, though. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Anything is possible, perhaps there was a second coroner's van hiding and that is the one Michael took. Maybe the person chasing that van we see in the "fake" vid noticed something odd and decided to go see for himself/herself OR the person happened to spot a coroner van and chased it assuming they would capture MJ's dead body coming out of the coroner's van but to their surprise(or not) what they found was an alive MJ walking out of the van. Who knows really but I am sure the discrepencies between the stickers on the van could easily be explained. IMO

True! Could it be the reason why the van that supposed to take Mike park and take turn really slow? To distract attention because there's a second van somewhere ?
  • SEHFSEHF Posts: 954
    There was a video on youtube showing the real coroners garage/drive-in.
  • kdkennedy74kdkennedy74 Posts: 264
    I have gone back and forth with myself as to whether or not the video was real but regardless there is one thing that I keep in mind. Back when this first came out we were all using mjkitforumotion.com and there was a member there by the name of Jordan who e-mailed the coroner's office regarding the license plate numbers on the vans. Craig Harvey responded that the license plate number in question did not belong to the LA Coroner's Office. Upon further inspection of the license plates from the news media footage of June 25th and the video of MJ jumping out of the van, the license plate numbers are the same. So regardless of how you view the video in question, why would the coroner's office deny having that license plate number on their vehicle when it is so plainly seen by the entire world?

I do not have the link to this but if someone here still has that old information and can post it that would be great. Thanks.
  • Thank you guys for your thorough investigation!!

After all the watching and the reading I did, I can only say that the motivation of RTL is highly suspect.First they show us what believers doubt to be the truth (helicopter moving body etc.), then,as a climax they show that vanvideo, which 700000 people watched. After that they show the impersonator stating to him it looks real. And then the Bravoguy who says people do not know a life without MJ and that is why they think it is MJ jumping out of the van. Then comes RTL;"but it Is not true, we made that video"......WTH. So, there aim was to proof he REALLY is dead! With such a video? Tasteless, sarcastic,insulting!If they really lied to proof he is dead they would have proven why the dead body moved in the helicopter, what was on with the DC,and so on.

To me, this is damagecontrol or sensationalism.

About the sirens; I am in USA once a month and am living in Germany, so I definately know about these sirens. Is it possible to check whether the sirens were added and edited?I know you can download all sorts of "noises", would there be any information hiddden about that in the vid, that we could find out? I will try to look for some info about that.
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    I think this video is a fake.
    Because, why the cameraman is zooming on the van before the door was entirely closed ? To show us a good image of the van for compare the vans ?
    If I was this guy, who saw the van, and then mj, and then mj leaving at a door, I would not zoom on the van but on the door; because of surprise.
  • that video was not the video i saw 3 months ago. MJ landed on both feet and nothing was seen but the top of his head and shoes. that dude reminded me of tommy davidson playing MJ on living color! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

or maybe... my minds playing tricks on me... oh no!
  • MaryLMJMaryLMJ Posts: 19
    Hi to all ,any body else have compare the location?
    I never post this photo frame I made from the 2 different video,but to me is not the same garage.have a look
  • If you listen carefully, at around 23-28 seconds of the video, you can faintly hear people cheering and hollering from inside the building after Michael and the bodyguard enter through the door. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

http://www.zonkspace.com/videos/watch/5a90e18ce169e494254fccc2edb3225f

Are they cheering because Michael pulled off the hardest part of the hoax successfully?
    Or is the cheering from RTL, because they thought they had pulled off their cruel stunt successfully, using a 'pretend' Michael to trick us all? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I really believe that there are 3 versions,....
    All the night i was online and investigated <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: --> #

1) the van at the helicopter does not match with the RTL version nor with the 1 min version
    no way.. I am sorry the van video is not real!!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I also hoped so... no way <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

BUT

2) when I compared the rtl version with one min version... it does not match either
    the garage is a joke...the 1m is very big... the other one too small...the entrance at rtl is splitted in two, the 1m not, the gitter does not match.. one van is bigger than the other one..
    the color of the door does not match

Later I will show you a summary of the pictures.... so you can comment

but why does RTL make a hoax of a hoax??°?°?

and who made the van video???
  • Wishing to see your work!
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    The RTL video was one of the milestones in this storybook to add fog and confusion for all spectators.<br />We have to look at 3 vans, not 2.<br /><br />a) one van used in the chopper video said to have been taken on June 25, 2009 - it's the van with the car plate 1276020 that goes underground into the "coroner"s building"<br />
    <br /><br />The van was photographed / the pictures published by a hoaxer in October 2009:<br />http://http://mjhoaxlive.blogspot.com/2009/10/la-coroners-van.html<br />The coroner's van with the car plate 1276020 has a sticker saying: "Don't abandon your baby".<br /> <br /><br />b) one van used in the "Michael is alive" video<br />originally leaked here:<br />http://http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=9b8_1251194026<br />
    <br />Interestingly the youtube versions had higher quality than the original liveleak video.<br /><br />c) one van used in the "Making of "Michael is alive"" video claimed to have been produced by RTL (in German)<br /><br />
    <br /><br />
    <br /><br />http://http://vip.rtl.de/cms/stars/michael-jackson-lebt-video.php?<br /><br />This gives a transcript of the German TV show "RTL Explosiv":<br />http://www.scribd.com/doc/19157897/Michael-Jackson-Alive-Hoax-RTL-explosiv-faked-the-video<br /><br />For the researchers in here: all information on this subject are to be found in the MJKIT forum archive on this site. Thread http://mjkit.forumotion.net/breaking-news-f3/guy-pls-check-this-outpls-let-it-be-real-t721.htm gives a lot of information.<br /><br />The sticker on van a) is being used on several vans of L.A. coroner, e.g.:<br />http://www.flickr.com/photos/58598168@N00/2346684575<br />However it is not available on van b) and c).<br /><br />I checked the videos and the vans very closely. <br />There are some differences in between the vans a) or b) and c) (see old forum).<br />b) "Alive" van and c) "Making of" van is the same van. <br /><br />Unfortunately, the "Michael is alive" video has a lot in common with the "RTL Making of" video. <br />I focused on comparisons of the floor, ceiling and doors because this is the hardest job to make look equal if you don't use the same building for two movies (e.g. you are re-producing a movie in a studio). <br />I did not focus on the sound of a US sirene or someone breathing heavily because that is easy to add - RTL are producing movies and have a vaste archive of US movies - so no problem to add that sound.<br />I did not focus on the "wet" or "not wet" street because the van could have entered the building several times while shooting the video. I did not focus on the stripes and arrow in the "Alive" video since this can be glued temporarily on the floor.<br /><br />As to floor:<br />entry in both videos is going upwards and narrow.<br />"Alive" video:<br /><br /><br />"Making of" video:<br /><br /><br />As to doors:<br />There are three doors on the right side that are being passed after the gate and in front of the corner:<br />a grey one, a green one with light and another grey one<br /><br />"Alive" video - the last two doors:<br /><br /><br />"Alive" video - the third door:<br /><br /><br />"Alive" video - the offset of the second green door:<br /><br /><br />to be continued (max attachments per post)