MICHAEL NEEDS TO BREATHE!!!

2»

Comments

• I bought my tree about two weeks ago, but it is too cold to plant in my area right now. I got a fruit tree. Michael had his Giving Tree and my tree will eventually give back to me and at the same time help the environment .
  • Im working on putting together a charity event for kids <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> We r getting toys for them <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Lots of toys)))
    That makes me happy <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

K.
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    BIG THANK YOU ALL!
    IF SOMEONE COUL POST A PICTURE OF THE TREE... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I WILL DO IT WHEN MINE ARRIVES... I DON'T HAVE IT YET... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Hmm. Our family grows trees, so I plant about ... 5000 trees each spring. But hey, from the next spring forward, they are totally be all for Michael only ! :3
    i have my tree!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    i will take a picture of him and post it later...
    we need more trees!!!
    thinking trees!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    today i watch a movie , "polar tale" or something like that about the global warming and the life of a polar bear and other animals an this movie make me cry... at the end a los of kids say how we can help to save this planet and make a questions...
    what about the life of the puppet of this animals?
    what about our kids?

at the end a girl say plant a tree!
    plant a lot of trees... plant all the trees that you can!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    ...I invite you to join us at

<!-- m -->http://www.makeabetterworldfoundation.com/<!-- m --> created of MJ's inspiration.
    with FCBK group- Make a Better World Foundation... "It's all for love. L.O.V.E."

We are in the process of creating a special plant trees project.
    THIS IS MY NEW LITTLE TREE CALLED "EUGENIA" MY HUSBAND AND MY DAUGHTER GIVE IT TO ME FOR MY BIRTHDAY ON FEB-20 I WANT TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU ALL!
    PLANT A TREE!!!
    BIG THANK YOU ALL!!!
  • Do u know how many years does a tree need to grow ?? We dont have much time <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Do u know how many years does a tree need to grow ?? We dont have much time <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

YES, I KNOW... THIS PARTICULAR TREE IS BIG ENOUGH... THIS IS THE FINAL SIZE! WE DON´T NEED A BIG TREE, WE NEED OXYGEN!!! PLANT A TREE OR WHATEVER YOU WANT! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

IF I THINK THE WAY YOU DO... I JUST HAVE NOTHING TO DO, I´LL TRY TO MAKE A BETTER PLACE... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • okay! I know a good place to plant a tree too!

<!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • Here's little things I do, maybe it could be ideas for some of you

I replaced light blubs for ecological ones.
    I Choose local food when i can to avoid shipping
    I try to use natural product to clean up the house (white vinager and essential oils are enough for healthy environment)
    I put a bottle of water in my flush so it uses less water
    I use soap instead of shower gel cause it has longer life and make less plastic packaging.
    I use true textil towels instead of paper towel to clean the house
    I use natural products for my body (natural oils...)
    I wash my clothes with cold water if possible
    I don't overwarm my house and prefer wearing warm clothes
    I try not to use car for anything. I walk and use bike or bus.
    If I have a big trip, I look for carpooling (better to be 4 in one car than alone in 4 cars !)
    If I need something I will first see if I can have it on flea market or on web ad.
    I try not to buy things I don't need : I mean do I really need to buy something I will use only 2 times ? Can I rent it, or borrow it to a friend ?
  • Here's little things I do, maybe it could be ideas for some of you

I replaced light blubs for ecological ones.
    I Choose local food when i can to avoid shipping
    I try to use natural product to clean up the house (white vinager and essential oils are enough for healthy environment)
    I put a bottle of water in my flush so it uses less water
    I use soap instead of shower gel cause it has longer life and make less plastic packaging.
    I use true textil towels instead of paper towel to clean the house
    I use natural products for my body (natural oils...)
    I wash my clothes with cold water if possible
    I don't overwarm my house and prefer wearing warm clothes
    I try not to use car for anything. I walk and use bike or bus.
    If I have a big trip, I look for carpooling (better to be 4 in one car than alone in 4 cars !)
    If I need something I will first see if I can have it on flea market or on web ad.
    I try not to buy things I don't need : I mean do I really need to buy something I will use only 2 times ? Can I rent it, or borrow it to a friend ?

Great suggestions - thanks!
  • Good post! Thumbs up! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->