Does Murray have twitter?

Comments

• you know ,other people can be nice & loving like michael too
  • Too nice to be a killer <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • you know ,other people can be nice & loving like michael too

You are so correct and for fear of being blasted I think Dr Murray is very nice. Yes, if he is guilty of what he's being accused of he should be held accountable but that doesn't make him a mean person. That being said, his tweets are odd. The only reason I can come up with is his lawyers telling him to keep quiet but he's getting too many tweets to ignore so he's trying to answer without answering, if that makes sense. What was strange is the video he put out in the beginning of this whole drama. ODD!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    also my first thought......its micheal speaking.....xxxx
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    also my first thought......its micheal speaking.....xxxx
    me too. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Hey everyone,

Conny's been busy...

3 new tweets.

Many are inquiring why I have used the platforms of YouTube and Twitter to convey my messages to you, the public.
    30 minutes ago via web

It could not be done any other way or my words would become tainted. Please understand this.
    30 minutes ago via web

I have been offered many other alternative options. However I am not searching for media attention. God Bless
    29 minutes ago via web

thats the only one which leaves me with a big HUH?! feeling...

WHAT could not be done any other way? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Hey everyone,

Conny's been busy...

3 new tweets.

Many are inquiring why I have used the platforms of YouTube and Twitter to convey my messages to you, the public.
    30 minutes ago via web

It could not be done any other way or my words would become tainted. Please understand this.
    30 minutes ago via web

I have been offered many other alternative options. However I am not searching for media attention. God Bless
    29 minutes ago via web

Conveying his message to us, the public. YouTube and Twitter can be used for direct communication by the person owning the account. There's no way for the words to be twisted or taken out of context for the sake of a better story.
  • PJ4MJPJ4MJ Posts: 323
    Hey everyone,

Conny's been busy...

3 new tweets.

30 minutes ago via web

30 minutes ago via web

29 minutes ago via web

Conveying his message to us, the public. YouTube and Twitter can be used for direct communication by the person owning the account. There's no way for the words to be twisted or taken out of context for the sake of a better story.

Okay, I shouldn't have used "better." "Better-selling" would have been more accurate.
  • Hey everyone,

Conny's been busy...

3 new tweets.

30 minutes ago via web

30 minutes ago via web

29 minutes ago via web

Okay, I shouldn't have used "better." "Better-selling" would have been more accurate.

Ok ok thank you for explaining <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> I was thinking (as usual) in a hoax kind of way haha
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    mikael is speaking to us through murray!! the "doctor" uses his same words.... but,i don't know if they are the same person..... it's possible,everything is possible,in this hoax!! how can we understand if conrad = mike??

*LUNA*
  • Michael......

If you were the true tweeter of this tweet we just want you to know that we love you more than you ever know. Please come home soon.

Sincerely,
    a dedicated Oklahoma fan.
  • also my first thought......its micheal speaking.....xxxx
    Well like many others...that was my first thought also <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Buut then he could just be nice like that a 2nd way in seeing this message but my first thought was Michael <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> If it's not him he's speaking through Murray possibly sooo Murray=Michael <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> ? Maybe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ?
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Someone has the link <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • dejavudejavu Posts: 330
    Someone has the link <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/DrConradMurray<!-- m --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thank you dejavu <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    I really do think this is Michael's twitter. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Seems to me like TMZ started the hoax by being first to report the "death" a few minutes before it was declared, now it seems they're reporting that it was a hoax...they started it, now it seems they're finishing it...

TIAI redirected hidden message in article below:

Dr. Conrad Murray Impostor Exposed

Posted Feb 12th 2010 2:33PM by TMZ Staff

There is someone pretending to be Dr. Conrad Murray -- asking his fans for prayers and support -- but TMZ has learned it's a fraud.

Just one day after the real Dr. Murray appeared in court to face an involuntary manslaughter charge in the death of Michael Jackson, a person using a Twitter account under the name DrConradMurray left the following message:

"Please consider that I too am a father, do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes. Please pray for my family"

But it's all a hoax: TMZ spoke to a rep for Dr. Murray's lawyer who told us, "It is 100 percent fake. He doesn't even have a smart phone."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/02/12/dr-conrad ... z0fU4bmV1D<!-- m -->
    <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

(also - has anyone noticed how "Murray" tweeted at 1:23 AM and TMZ posted at 11:33 AM on 2/12/2010... looks odd)
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    god bless you dejavu! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    god bless you dejavu! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

thanks - you too! <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    :ugeek:

(also - has anyone noticed how "Murray" tweeted at 1:23 AM and TMZ posted at 11:33 AM on 2/12/2010... looks odd)

Yes,thank you !!!!

And i noticed the Murray's tweet
    "Please consider that i too am a father,do not judge or condemn me until you have walked in my shoes"
    Looks like an Michael 's quotation "No one should judge what i've done in my life.Not unless they've been in my shoes every horrible day and every sleepless night"
  • Dee2Dee2 Posts: 4
    What's the twitter address and how do we know it really murray?
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    What's the twitter address and how do we know it really murray?

http://twitter.com/DrConradMurray

We don't know!it's the only account about Murray wich says interesting things since the beginning..
    TMZ shows us that we have to pay attention to this account..so..we do ! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Most of us don't think it's Conrad Murray's account...read before <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    I believe problem is solved - JUST LOOK WHO IS FOLLOWING THERE <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- m -->https://twitter.com/DrConradMurray#<!-- m -->

DrConradMurray

Follow Lists Followed by @thisisalmostit <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Your lists:
    4:19 AM Sep 24th via web
    Reply Retweet It could not be done any other way or my words would become tainted. Please understand this.
    4:18 AM Sep 24th via web

just look on the top of his Twiiter page - BEFORE all messages... he-he-he

DID THEY FOLLOWED EACH OTHER , REALLY ?!??? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

PEACE!