NO GOD FOR JEWS, CHRISTIANS, ??? US????

2»

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    The llluminati will never stop me from believing in Jesus as my Lord and my Saviour. So there, Illuminati, take that! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I thank God for this forum. You are doing God's work in my eyes. God bless you all for your love for MJ. I know that we will find the Truth. Please continue to pray for MJ and his family. God bless you all for wonderful research and your detective skills! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Thanks, darkchild, your posts always are encouraging to me. I, too, believe we cannot come to the Father but through His son, Jesus. I join you in prayer for the Truth and for Michael and his beautiful family. And also, please pray for the members of this forum that God would give us guidance and help us to see clearly the path to follow.

God bless you, Angel, my sister in the Faith our dear Lord Saviour! Amen. Your kind message has humbled me to tears. I thank God for your support, your love and your heartfelt prayers. I know that God will give us the Truth regarding our beloved angel, Michael. He is a light of love shining in the world's darkness. God bless you for being here with us. I truly mean that from the bottom of my heart. I know that God has lead me here. I bless my dear Saviour for his love and his death that saved my soul. Without Jesus, I am nothing. God bless all of you for your kindness and your daily love on the boards.
    xxxx