Ed Chernoff on Good Morning America

13»

Comments

• Murray not guilty!!! Give me a break ! Giving him Proprofyl and 4 other meds in a course of 1 night, that is crazy!! He had no business giving him all of those drugs mixed with Proprofyl. When i went into surgery the doctors asked me 3 times what medications I had taken and if I had taken some, they would postpone my surgery. Yet DR. Greedy ass gives MJ 4 others meds,and Proprofyl together and he is claiming he did nothing wrong ! this is ridiculous !
    Strip him of his medical license now, arrest his ass, put that fool in prison, where he belongs.
    Oh yeah, don't put him min solitary confinement put him with the general public. I am sure MJ has lots of
    fans who are serving time in prison.
  • MJ fans: Prepare for the Blame the Victim Defense
    Source: <!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johnny-be ... 26598.html<!-- m -->

Make no doubt about it. Conrad Murray (I will not do further damage to the profession of medicine by using his disgraced title) and his group of hired guns, otherwise known as defense attorneys, will sink to even lower depths as they try to save his freedom. For the record: I do not disparage all attorneys, only those that like their client will do anything for a buck. Or more correctly a lot of bucks.

When a perpetrator has no reasonable defense and nearly all hope is gone there is always one last desperate play: blame the victim.

I raped her cause she wanted it. The child had no loving father figure and wanted me to touch them. I only did it because I love her...She made me hit her. We've all heard it before and the world is very likely to hear it again when the victim, Michael Jackson, is put on trial instead of Conrad Murray.

The defense will spare no expense, truth or civility in their attempt to paint a very dark portrait of MJ the 'hopelessly addicted junkie' and probably far worse. They will add further spice as they include just a pinch of past troubles and allegations that have little if anything to do with his death. They will do their best to divert the attention away from their client and refocus the trial on the 'deeply troubled life of desperate man' that accidentally killed himself.

I pray (as a physician) that at the end of the day one question will be answered. Was it the reasonable standard of care in Los Angeles for a doctor to administer a powerful general anesthesia drug to a person in their bedroom that consequently caused the person (an alleged 'hopelessly addicted junkie or not) to die? Or was the doctor practicing sub-standard medicine, outside the scope of his training, in an inappropriate and insufficiently monitored setting?
    <!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/johnny-be ... 26598.html<!-- m -->
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    Murray not guilty!!! Give me a break ! Giving him Proprofyl and 4 other meds in a course of 1 night, that is crazy!! He had no business giving him all of those drugs mixed with Proprofyl. When i went into surgery the doctors asked me 3 times what medications I had taken and if I had taken some, they would postpone my surgery. Yet DR. Greedy ass gives MJ 4 others meds,and Proprofyl together and he is claiming he did nothing wrong ! this is ridiculous !
    Strip him of his medical license now, arrest his ass, put that fool in prison, where he belongs.
    Oh yeah, don't put him min solitary confinement put him with the general public. I am sure MJ has lots of
    fans who are serving time in prison.

that might just turn into another strategy for the lawyers to reach - if convicted at all - house arrest for murray, cuz they 'fear for his life'. i'm surprised the man is still walking the streets unharmed anyway... <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • IntegrityIntegrity Posts: 449
    HE DID NOT CALL 911 THOUGH HE HAD A CELL PHONE THAT HE USED CONTINOUSLY
    FOR I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG. CALLING WOMEN FRIENDS, TEXAS, DOCTOR'S BUT HE COULD NOT CALL 911 BECAUSE THERE WAS KNOW HOUSE PHONE???? THIS IS
    IGNORANT BEYOND UNDERSTANDING!!! EITHER MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND THIS IS ALL A HOAX OR HE ESCAPED, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MURDERD BY MURRY AND ALL OF THOSE WHO WERE HIS EMEMIES AND WANTED HIM DEAD FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:(
    THOUGH I DID NOT KNOW MICHAEL JACKSON I NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD JUST COME BACK TO L.A. KNOWING SO MANY PEOPLE WANTED HIM DEAD. MICHAEL IF TRUE WAS QUOTED SAYING " THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN UNLESS THEY
    THREATEND TO KILL HIS MOTHER AND CHILDREN AND HE HAD TO COME BACK TO THE PIT OF HELL, FIRE & BRIMSTONE TO DO THIS CONCERT OUT OF L.A. THE TOUR WAS IN EUROPE SO WHY NOT DO EVERYTHING FROM THERE. IF YOU HAVE MONEY $$, JETS,
    LIMOS, HOUSES ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT YOU COME BACK TO L.A. TO DIE.
    UNLESS HE WAS MIND CONTROLLED, BRAIN WASHED, SOMETHING WAS PUT IN HIS FOOD OR DRINK. SORRY EVERYONE BUT FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS MESS AND MADDNESS UNTIL NOW NOTHING MAKES NO SINCE AT ALL. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    HE DID NOT CALL 911 THOUGH HE HAD A CELL PHONE THAT HE USED CONTINOUSLY
    FOR I DO NOT KNOW HOW LONG. CALLING WOMEN FRIENDS, TEXAS, DOCTOR'S BUT HE COULD NOT CALL 911 BECAUSE THERE WAS KNOW HOUSE PHONE???? THIS IS
    IGNORANT BEYOND UNDERSTANDING!!! EITHER MICHAEL JACKSON IS ALIVE AND THIS IS ALL A HOAX OR HE ESCAPED, AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST MICHAEL JACKSON WAS MURDERD BY MURRY AND ALL OF THOSE WHO WERE HIS EMEMIES AND WANTED HIM DEAD FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$:(
    THOUGH I DID NOT KNOW MICHAEL JACKSON I NEVER THOUGHT HE WOULD JUST COME BACK TO L.A. KNOWING SO MANY PEOPLE WANTED HIM DEAD. MICHAEL IF TRUE WAS QUOTED SAYING " THEY ARE GOING TO KILL ME" WHAT DOES THAT MEAN UNLESS THEY
    THREATEND TO KILL HIS MOTHER AND CHILDREN AND HE HAD TO COME BACK TO THE PIT OF HELL, FIRE & BRIMSTONE TO DO THIS CONCERT OUT OF L.A. THE TOUR WAS IN EUROPE SO WHY NOT DO EVERYTHING FROM THERE. IF YOU HAVE MONEY $$, JETS,
    LIMOS, HOUSES ALL OVER THE WORLD BUT YOU COME BACK TO L.A. TO DIE.
    UNLESS HE WAS MIND CONTROLLED, BRAIN WASHED, SOMETHING WAS PUT IN HIS FOOD OR DRINK. SORRY EVERYONE BUT FROM THE BEGINNING OF THIS MESS AND MADDNESS UNTIL NOW NOTHING MAKES NO SINCE AT ALL. NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

Your CAPS kill me..sorry <!-- s:-( -->:-(<!-- s:-( -->
    I am in agreement here about this statement:
    Chernoff said Murray did not immediately call 911 because there was no house phone in the room where Jackson was and he could not leave his patient to make the call.

This was quite freaking dumb of Chernoff to say when it is on every media's lips and pages that Conrad Murray was on the PHONE when he found Michael..ON THE PHONE Chernoff! I hope a jury can see that the lawyer's statements, made here in public are a complete fabrication of why Conrad Murray would not have called 911 earlier.

If MJ is dead (and sorry I can't smile and laugh like the rest of you when it remains possible) he should have called 911 immediately unless there is more to the story.

You know what? I think someone should make up T-Shirt with Chernoff's statements at the top and the on the phone statements at the bottom, so the world can see how guilty that makes them both look.