Michael Jackson -- Strong Stimulant Found

2»

Comments

• This is old news. I posted a thread ages ago asking why MJ would take WEIGHT LOSING DRUGS - which is what this is mainly used for.

Sure.. he could have been using them as an upper, but seems as strange thing to do when there are other uppers out there that dont suppress appetite and cause weight loss.

But remember MJ saying "Im not a great eater" - why was that?? Because of these drugs?

Who gave them to him and how did he get them? They are in an unmarked bottle... does that mean MJ didnt know what their reaction to his body would be? MJ wanted to put on weight, not lose it.

Yes.. the use of uppers and downers is a familiar one.. but this is to the extremes.

But who are we to say that Michael would NEVER do this? Maybe he did.. and did so willingly.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    I said in the other thread about this that if he was taking these meds it was at the insistence of Conrad Murray possibly telling him they were for high energy during his rehearsals and neglecting to mention the after effects of not being able to sleep. After enough of this roller coaster, Michael would have been beggin to be put down. Please, I just need to sleep. If this was indeed a murder plot, it would be the perfect scenario for Murray to testify in court that no matter what he gave to assist, MJ could not get to sleep, thus MJ begged for more meds and he gave in, all the while pretending not to know why. Doesn't make it right, but it does make for a lame but plausible excuse for his finally pumping that propofol into Michael.
  • And again the Coca Cola. I did a liddle search on caffeine and I found lots of articles that stated that caffeine can help with the cure of cancer:

<!-- m -->http://worldvillage.com/does-caffeine-cause-cancer<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.skincareblog.org/entry/caffe ... sks-study/<!-- m -->

That one is probably false or many of my relatives would be alive today. Blessings.
  • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ECA_stack

Risks

The primary risk of the ECA stack is in the effect of ephedrine on the heart[citation needed]. Pharmaceutical ephedrine is particularly dangerous to people with valve damage, heart problems and heart disease, but can also cause heart attacks, stroke, or death in previously healthy young adults. "Natural" supplements that contain ephedra (aka Ma Huang) as an ephedrine substitute have been linked to cases of heart attack, stroke, and death in healthy young adults even when taken at the labeled dosage.[7]. It is worth noting, however, that the evidence of serious harm is based only on self-reports of uncontrolled use by supplement users; when EC has been used as medically prescribed or in controlled studies, evidence of cardiovascular risk has not been found.

I guess this will be the next defense - that it was those pills and not the propofol, right?
  • mjaliveomgmjaliveomg Posts: 178
    The most funny is that every day something new appears in this story .. and always something bizarre / "meaningless"
    And the snowball grows and grows ..
    It looks like a bang bang movie, shooting to everywhere
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    TMZ tries to make it seem like Michael is not human and he can handle extreme things longer than "normal everyday people." There would be no need for Michael to take a stimulant when he knew good and well he was tired, or so we're told. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> If Michael was that tired he would have went off to sleep. And Michael did not look a person who lacked sleep in This is It. He seemed like he was full of life. He was rolling all over the stage and jumping around and didn't look like he had extreme bags under his eyes. But then ALLLLL of a sudden when he hits home he needs Propofol to get to sleep. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Dr. Murray exits the room for approx. 2 mins and Michael awakens from sleep that he never got that night. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And not only that...why was Dr. Murray giving him medicine near into the afternoon on June 25, 2009? When he got home from rehearsal around 1 am...?? Even if Michael was extremely tired he would have crashed at some point due to the stimulant...am I right or am I right?

P.S. Michael shouldn't have been the only one needing some Propofol (lol) Dr. Conrad Murray would need it too due to him driving allll the way to Michael's house and then trying to get Michael to sleep for over 8 hrs! LOL

i said the same thing..murray had to be tired from what i see he stayed up all night and all the next day....something is so not right
  • OK This might be aslightly diferent perspective...but I am just considering this.....

Is this the way the trial would end? Has MJ really decided not to come back again and after all the hooplah surrounding the case (all of which of course was created by him) Had really planned it this way all along?

What I am trying to ssay is----

MJ fakes his death...Takes control of the media propaganda surrounding the case (TMZ)...Dishes out every possibe theory, the last one being this...That he had ECA stacks and all that stuffed all over in his house...that he was a junkie...And Conrad Murray finally "escapes" by proving that in court...Case closed...Because Michael wanted it that way?
    But if this is the case then what's in it for Murray? Is he actually who he is? Is it all for money?

Then why are the TII dancers going around so happy and carefreee? what are they so ahppy about?
    I dunno...I was just considering a possibility.
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    by MJJ1982 » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 am

You say it, people take uppers and downers but I think they will not take such extreme things.
    I believe he would have taken something else instead of propofol if he wanted to sleep.

what ever happened to good ol tylenol pm?
    Doctor Death » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:31 pm

Then why are the TII dancers going around so happy and carefreee? what are they so ahppy about?

also...what the hell are they practicing for in culver city? all of them. together. for an "even bigger project than TII." ummmmmm.....
  • Yes I know...I pointed that out in an earlier thread that I started but the thing is that are they still there?

Ar they still practising? Are they still gong there? Or have the mysterious rehearsals stopped?

Does any one have any news on that?
  • RavenRaven Posts: 709
    I said in the other thread about this that if he was taking these meds it was at the insistence of Conrad Murray possibly telling him they were for high energy during his rehearsals and neglecting to mention the after effects of not being able to sleep. After enough of this roller coaster, Michael would have been beggin to be put down. Please, I just need to sleep. If this was indeed a murder plot, it would be the perfect scenario for Murray to testify in court that no matter what he gave to assist, MJ could not get to sleep, thus MJ begged for more meds and he gave in, all the while pretending not to know why. Doesn't make it right, but it does make for a lame but plausible excuse for his finally pumping that propofol into Michael.
    Good suggestion
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460

You say it, people take uppers and downers but I think they will not take such extreme things.
    I believe he would have taken something else instead of propofol if he wanted to sleep.

also...what the hell are they practicing for in culver city? all of them. together. for an "even bigger project than TII." ummmmmm.....

I can personally attest to the fact that Tylenol PM (using diphenhydramine as the sedative component) can only help a person for a very limited amount of time, and many people it does nothing at all for. Not to say that I'd use propofol, that's not what I mean.

Ambien usually doesn't even work for me anymore.

It sucks. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

I can personally attest to the fact that Tylenol PM (using diphenhydramine as the sedative component) can only help a person for a very limited amount of time, and many people it does nothing at all for. Not to say that I'd use propofol, that's not what I mean.

ugh that sucks. im sorry. you could move to nevada or texas? murray's still able to practice medicine there
  • jessicakthxjessicakthx Posts: 460

ugh that sucks. im sorry. you could move to nevada or texas? murray's still able to practice medicine there

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> smiley1146.gifsmiley1146.gifsmiley1146.gif

Only if he just sticks with the midazolam. I don't like the after-effects of propofol. ZOMBEHHH!
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    heehee maybe murray gave HIMSELF a dose of propofol...thats why none of his stories match...cause he had to tired from trying to get mj to sleep all night and half the next frikin day
  • ZIsisZIsis Posts: 165
    You know, this particular TMZ 'article' (& quite a few others too, come to think of it! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> <!-- s:idea: -->:idea:<!-- s:idea: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> ) is a such a 'strong reminiscent' <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> of the TNZ "promotional" trailer for their "THIS IS NOT 2 EAT" "campaign" that I thought I'll post the video here:

[youtube:1cuz2zan]

And this one below is a screenshot at the 03:31 mark on the video <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> :

vaguely remember a few speculations about the possibility of a TMZ/TNZ connection from a while back too (not a 100% sure, but I think it featured some logo talk there too). What's the latest 'general consensus' on that? Do you think there's a link between them? Or is it just that TNZ is merely going out of the way to sound TMZ-ish?!? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> And what do you make out of TNZ personally?

NOTE: I realise some of you find this one 'disrespectful' & even disturbing, So I'm sorry if I offend anyone's sensibilities with this, ok? My intention here DEFINITELY is NOT to cause undue distress/indignation in ANY way whatsoever! Just sharing a random thought as usual, no biggie... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

TMZ 'appears' to be doing a bit of 'promotional' advertising themselves of late (see here: http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/2010/04/coke-connection-aeg.html & here: http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/2010/04/tmz-throws-out-photos-but-we-recycle.html for more of that). So, first it was "Coca-Cola light-cum-OOPS-normal Coke" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And now it's slimming pills (or rather, the particular 'substance'/ingredient called ephedrine)???

Kinda makes you wonder what we are in store for next, huh <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->

ANYWAY,

cocacola2_big.jpg

AND ALSO,

mijacThisIsIt.jpg

TOO!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->

L.O.V.E & LOVE ALL THE WAY!
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Good analysis Zisis ... although I have my reservations with TNZ, but here everything is possible. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->