The Kids have Doubles to...

12346»

Comments

• paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jacksonology, What happened, did not understand me?, Said if it could be ....
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    thecheetoman2004, You know I always see a person (a woman) with this type of vitiligo, where I work, she has (are the parts of your body that are to be seen) the arms, face and chest full of white produto the disease.
  • Eyebrows don't lie. LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    Eyebrows don't lie. LMAO <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ???
  • naomifurynaomifury Posts: 98
    I understand that this whole "Doubles Theory" is always a very controversial topic. There are a lot of people that believe in it and, of course, there are a lot of people that do not believe in it. I personally do not. No, it is not because I'm a close minded person. No, it's not because I have a certain image of MJ and this is emotional hard to believe. And no, it's not because I'm ignorant. (I still don't see how me not agreeing with a certain thing makes me ignorant... but whatever.) I have seen and read what people think about this whole thing that do agree with the theory. I honestly understand what you are all trying to say. Sure, it's possible...but that doesn't mean that it's true. Anything is possible. I do believe that.

I think that everyone needs to realize that everyone will have their own opinions. (Believe it or not, some of us would like to think for ourselves and come up with our own conclusions.) Posts about doubles are doomed from the start. No one knows for a fact about any of this! Almost everything about doubles is assumptions. None are facts. No one here can really prove that MJ or (I hate to even write this) his kids had doubles. This only brings up arguments every single time.....has no one really picked up on this trend other than me?

Ya know what? IF MJ has doubles and so do his children...then so be it. How the hell is it our business either way? I personally do not see what the kids possibility of having doubles has to do with the hoax, and if i'm mistaken I thought this was Michael Jackson Hoax Forum...
    Guys i meant that each kid has a look-a-like- what i meant to say is who is to say if they were Used or contacted for Use. Child Actors. Not that doubles were used. JustPOSSIBLITIES [/color]
  • thecheetoman2004, You know I always see a person (a woman) with this type of vitiligo, where I work, she has (are the parts of your body that are to be seen) the arms, face and chest full of white produto the disease.

I've seen someone before that has the disease (but not the "full-white" one). The person had the version where your skin is all splotchy. People tended to veer away from the person, but I just wanted to reach out and hug them.
  • these pics were taken less then a year apart: paris2.jpg paris1-1.jpg obviously two different ears. real Paris ears are lower, and more Oval, Dynamic. Sort of like a elf (No Pun Intended) the fake one Paris ear is more Circular. The inner ear is more detailed, and dynamic then real paris' ear. unless Paris had ear surgery <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

I don't think it has to be that way. The first picture is taken from the side and the other from above,
    which ofcourse makes the ear look different in the second pic.
    but should the ears be different? no matter what angle a picture is taken, the ear stays the same....
    You would think so, but angles can change very much!
    no offense ladyandbird and no disrespect but i have a better argument then you do...
    Yes, ofcourse that's your opinion, otherwise you wouldn't start a topic about it,
    if you didn't think that you were right about it. But I don't think you are, so we will
    just have to agree that we disagree.
    ???

In some pictures his eyebrows are kind of straight and some they are kind of arched. Also the earlobes are different in some pics. Yes children grow and change but some things don't.
    ???

In some pictures his eyebrows are kind of straight and some they are kind of arched. Also the earlobes are different in some pics. Yes children grow and change but some things don't.
    Yes. and who is to say these ''look-a-likes'' weren't used for Doubles.
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    My sister-in-law has vitiligo and her 3 children were born with it (to a lesser extent).
    double? blanket is 7. this kid looks like 10 or 11. the pic doesn't look to good to compare but, his face looks longer then the real blanket. the nose is longer then the real blanket. and blanket has thicker eyebrows. this is the real blanket. compare the attachment photo and the head and face in this photo.: blanketc.jpg Also, these photos are taken a week apart.
    these pic comparisons are for those who didn't read the whole thread:alkhdlfhd.jpglshdfljsdhfo.jpgParis_Katherine_Jackson_Memorial_7July09.jpgnew-leaked-photos-of-paris-4-paris-jackson-9703760-480-360.jpgparis1-1.jpgparis2.jpgfile.php?id=5800file.php?id=5799if you look closely at all these pics you will see differences.
    ???

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you.
    ???

Oh, I'm not disagreeing with you.
    i know, atleast someone agrees with me <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->