Harvey the beLIEver and his grassy knoll theory

Comments

• I think Uncle Harvey is a believer and a secret MJ fan like Diane Diamond. Uncle Harvey, there is no need to hide that you are a MJ fan. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Well I think Uncle Harve is not just a beLIEver <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Am I missing something? Doesn't this just lean Harvey towards believing that Dr Murray didn't act alone? I'm confused how it connects his belief that Michael hoaxed his death. Sorry, I'm slow at this sometimes...

No, it means Harvey thinks the Grassy Knoll theory is very plausible, that he believes in it. He calls the "MJ is alive" theory a Grassy Knoll theory, so he means that it's very plausible.

Let's not forget that this is definitely not the first time Harve is talking about / referring to the JFK conspiracy. It looks like Harve and I have a shared interest, maybe we can swap some books some time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NickJ47NickJ47 Posts: 87
    Slightly off-topic for a second.

What is TS?

Nick: <!-- l -->search.php?author_id=1440&sr=posts<!-- l -->

Thank You

Souza, do you think that Harvey is well aware that Michael is alive, and is trying to expose this, but in a way that it isn't obvious? Is he trying to inconspicuous in revealing it to the public?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Harvey is the name of the White Rabbit in the 1950 Movie Harvey.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Harvey#Dialogue<!-- m -->

Anyone who can see Harvey is considered crazy but everything always turns out the way he says it will.

TS said to keep watching (following) TMZ remember... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Harvey is the name of the White Rabbit in the 1950 Movie Harvey.
    <!-- m -->http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Harvey#Dialogue<!-- m -->

Anyone who can see Harvey is considered crazy but everything always turns out the way he says it will.

TS said to keep watching (following) TMZ remember... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Follow the Rabbit?
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    Does anyone know about Michael's shoes with the white piece on them - near the tongue.

I always thought his shoes were always full black - like the banner of this site. But I got my Tim Hill book recently and started noticing the white piece in the shoes in most of his pics - like in the history concert. They are also here in this pic that TMZ chose.

Any significance for them choosing the black and white shoes?????
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Harvey if More than a believer, and TMZ if you are Involved in the hoax, But still there are people Who Doubt it. <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    I've been a TMZ fan 4 some time now... I really enjoy harveys discussions with his staff...
    I dont know if anybody saw the one episode where they had 2pac "double" and they started talking about if anybody actually saw the body? harvey sometimes gets carried away with things LOL! he seemed excited... and then one girl said her mom was a nurse and she saw the body....
    im 99.9 sure it was long b4 Mj's death (I have the worst memory so I cant be sure)
    I dont think harvey is a stranger to these kinds of "theories"

And ofcourse he was/is very much into JFK' s assasination
  • i love that loose ends are slowly being tied together. we've been given pieces for the past 10 months and now it's like we're being reassured that they do in fact fit together (by TMZ posting old news). we're coming full circle!

dearest harvey, i'm going to go ahead and assume you read this forum (you did cite this website, sir). when this hoax is finished with its intended goal and your involvement with it is finally exposed...you, me, michael and some beers. i'm buying <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Dont forget me! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Second thoughts..Im 16..damn. Ahh well... ill tag along anyway just without the beer! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366

Dont forget me! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Second thoughts..Im 16..damn. Ahh well... ill tag along anyway just without the beer! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Don't forget me either!
    Don't worry.
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We can chill with Virgin Margaritas.
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> We can chill with Virgin Margaritas.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> gonna join u!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    and i'll be following Harvey/white rabbit <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    I've been a TMZ fan 4 some time now... I really enjoy harveys discussions with his staff...
    I dont know if anybody saw the one episode where they had 2pac "double" and they started talking about if anybody actually saw the body? harvey sometimes gets carried away with things LOL! he seemed excited... and then one girl said her mom was a nurse and she saw the body....
    im 99.9 sure it was long b4 Mj's death (I have the worst memory so I cant be sure)
    I dont think harvey is a stranger to these kinds of "theories"

And ofcourse he was/is very much into JFK' s assasination

I love this video - this was posted in May 2009. Maybe TMZ set this up before the hoax started?
    And I love Harvey's reaction on what the girl said. He's "us" <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Here it is:
    [youtube:kvsde8ek]
  • tusia6631tusia6631 Posts: 101
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> luv that vid!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> if 2PAC is alive then Mike also must be alive.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    but it struck me that Harvey believes that 2PAC lives.. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> well, maybe it's true..<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    I'm a new member but a believer the man is ALIVE!! Ok TMZ must be involved after almost 9 mo a lil more of the "death" they're still asking us if he's alive duh! They know more to this. Mike could own half or more of TMZ who says he isn't making up the bizarre articles and slipping in important things he just knows we'll get the hang of it. At this point Mike could just trash his own self I think he's at that point he doesn't mind but will slip in clues to let us the ppl that know he's alive catch the significance read more into it. It's all about patience everything will be revealed but the waiting is tough and we get pist off because come on the man can't defend himself right now, but BAMSDAY ooh ppl u better wear your depends/pampers you name it the man will show you wot up. I do believe he did this because of threats or something really serious the man will be respected. Harvey is entertaining I do think he's in the know and all these TMZ things are no coincidence, editing of articles come on!
    Perhaps it would be good to read the redirection TS 22/12/2009 <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=72&t=1930<!-- l -->
    cin_pyt yes, I agree, I also think Michael has something to do with TMZ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    So I typed in <!-- w -->WWW.Thisisalsoit.com<!-- w --> in my browser, and ended up here.

Does anyone else get the same result?
  • So I typed in <!-- m -->http://WWW.Thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> in my browser, and ended up here.

Me too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • So I typed in <!-- m -->http://WWW.Thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> in my browser, and ended up here.

Me too. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Ahhh, I got goosebumps. Yesss.

And I love the word choice--"ensconced."

The definition given from my Macbook was:

ensconce |en?skäns|
    verb [ trans. ]
    establish or settle (someone) in a comfortable, safe, or secret place : Agnes ensconced herself in their bedroom | spectators who were once comfortably ensconced in the old stadium's box seats.
    ORIGIN late 16th cent. (in the senses [fortify] and [shelter within or behind a fortification] ; formerly also as insconce): from en- 1 , in- 2 [in] +

Hmmmm.
  • I think Uncle Harvey is a believer and a secret MJ fan like Diane Diamond. Uncle Harvey, there is no need to hide that you are a MJ fan. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Well I think Uncle Harve is not just a beLIEver <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Am I missing something? Doesn't this just lean Harvey towards believing that Dr Murray didn't act alone? I'm confused how it connects his belief that Michael hoaxed his death. Sorry, I'm slow at this sometimes...

No, it means Harvey thinks the Grassy Knoll theory is very plausible, that he believes in it. He calls the "MJ is alive" theory a Grassy Knoll theory, so he means that it's very plausible.

Let's not forget that this is definitely not the first time Harve is talking about / referring to the JFK conspiracy. It looks like Harve and I have a shared interest, maybe we can swap some books some time <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Thanks for the insight. I also believe that Oswald didn't act alone. Harve is very creative in how he portrays a picture, isn't he...
  • I just typed in <!-- w -->www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- w --> and was redirected to Fox News below...to an article written in 2004?????? I have to ask...Mo and Souza, you aren't TIAI are you? Don't take this wrong please.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,102511,00.html

Poll: Most Believe 'Cover-Up' of JFK Assassination Facts

Friday, June 18, 2004

By Dana Blanton

A majority of the public believes the assassination of President John F. Kennedy (search) was part of a larger conspiracy, not the act of one individual. In addition, most Americans think there was a cover-up of facts about the 1963 shooting.

On the 40th anniversary of JFK’s assassination, a recent FOX News poll shows most Americans disagree with the government’s conclusions about the killing. The Warren Commission (search) found that Lee Harvey Oswald (search) acted alone when he shot Kennedy, but 66 percent of the public today think the assassination was “part of a larger conspiracy” while only 25 percent think it was the “act of one individual.” These new poll results are similar to previous surveys conducted by Louis Harris and Associates in 1967, 1975 and 1981, when about two-thirds also felt the shooting was part of a larger conspiracy.The FOX News poll, conducted by Opinion Dynamics Corporation (search), also shows that most Americans (74 percent) think there was a cover-up of the facts about the assassination of JFK. Few people (14 percent) think “we know all the facts” and 12 percent are unsure.

"For older Americans the Kennedy assassination was a traumatic experience that began a loss of confidence in government," comments Opinion Dynamics President John Gorman. "Younger people have grown up with movies and documentaries that have pretty much pushed the 'conspiracy' line. Therefore, it isn't surprising there is a fairly solid national consensus that we still don't know the truth."

Despite a majority believing there was a cover-up, there is widespread agreement that no additional inquiries should be done — 74 percent say the government should not conduct another investigation into the assassination, compared to 20 percent who think it should.

There are few differences between demographic groups on these questions, with the most noticeable gap a partisan one. Democrats are more likely than Republicans to think President Kennedy’s assassination was part of a larger conspiracy (73 percent to 58 percent), and also more likely to think there was a cover-up (81 percent of Democrats and 69 percent of Republicans).
  • I just typed in <!-- m -->http://www.thisisalsoit.com<!-- m --> and was redirected to Fox News below...to an article written in 2004?????? I have to ask...Mo and Souza, you aren't TIAI are you? Don't take this wrong please.

NO.
    ^Screenshoted it for future reference.
    if it is true this is the link <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,102511,00.html<!-- m -->
  • if it is true this is the link <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->

<!-- m -->http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,102511,00.html<!-- m -->

Lee Harvey Oswald didnt shoot anyone. It WAS a conspiracy. The CIA set his ass up and put him in the library and told him he was a lookout to protect the pres. and to alert them if he saw anything suspicious...Someone else shot Kennedy and everyone blamed Oswald....Oswald had no clue what was going on until he realised he was set up. But before he could talk to the media and spill the beans on what REALLY happened (him being set up and someone shooting the pres)...in walks Jack Ruby and kills him.
    Jack Ruby never served time in jail for killing Oswald.