Who thinks that Michael used doubles?

Comments

• airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    Yes, for a long time
    Yes, since J5
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    1) Do you believe that he used doubles or not?
    2) Are you a fan or not?

1) Yes to an extent
    2) Yes <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> ( not as long as the rest of ya <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • JACKSONGIRLJACKSONGIRL Posts: 809
    I believe he used doubles, but only to escape from hysterical fans or stuff like that. No way he used doubles during his concerts, I simply cannot believe that. That would be mean he fouled people around for such a long time and IMO he wouldnt do that. He is such a perfectionist, I dont think that he would leave big events like concerts or big interviews to doubles. He would do it his way.

And I am a big fan since Billie Jean, so around 1983.
    yea i agree. i'm a big fan i believe he used doubles in his later years for certain reasons. and t get people off his back, i do not believe he used doubles in his early years like thriller and bad, those were his peak eras he was really hitting the charts at those times, so i dont think he would use doubles for that, that would be fooling his fans which i doubt hed do, and i agree i dont agree he used doubles for concerts either, i dont think any double or impersonator could ever do what that man does, not spot on at least. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • JacksonologyJacksonology Posts: 1,548
    [youtube:2n4t9pn5]

2) Are you a fan or not?

1. Yes.

2. No, I am not fan.
  • LoesLoes Posts: 612
    2) Are you a fan or not?

1) No (only decoy's like Navi sometimes)
    2) Yes

2ebaamu.jpg
  • DoDo Posts: 850
    2) Are you a fan or not?

1) I don't believe that he used doubles for speeches, interviews or concerts, but only decoys to distract huge crowds or papparazzi on certain events.

2) Yes, a big fan for 30 years, wow I was madly in love with him when I was younger (and secretly still am, but hey, I'm married now <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    [youtube:gxknffju]Double?
    [youtube:14nk25bv]Ok so not Michael. He is to short, Wig isn't to good. um Walmart Sunglasses? Those shades look cheap.
  • blue moonblue moon Posts: 65
    1)Do you believe he used doubles?

2)Are you a fan?

1) Yes

2) a little bit
  • jacksonlogy that is mike

it looks like a very expensive jacket

this one below is also mike

[youtube:1bfjfcdu]

as i have said before mike best disguise is just himself

his fans and hoax believers could not recognise him in daylight
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    Yes, I believe he used doubles.

Yes, I'm a fan, by the definition below, I admire Michael Jackson a lot. I disagree that I am a fanatic, as some people may define the word fan.

fan
    2? ?/fæn/ Show Spelled[fan] Show IPA
    –noun
    an enthusiastic devotee, follower, or admirer of a sport, pastime, celebrity, etc.: a baseball fan; a great fan of Charlie Chaplin.
    Source: Dictionary.com
  • Again:

MJJ1982 asked 2 simple questions:

2) Are you a fan or not?

Please just stick to answering these two questions, and refrain from adding your personal opinion. We have plenty of double threads in which that can be done. Let's just keep this one simple and clean, so no videos either.

Thank you!
  • mjj29081958mjj29081958 Posts: 451
    <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> Yes, I'm a fan.

<!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: --> -Identical Doubles/ prostethic makeup? No.

-Everyday life: Maybe fans/paps distractors. People that "looks like him" in masks+ sunglasses + hats... If so.

-Concerts: Stunt man, for the "magic tricks", that’s very obvious (e.g. Dangerous Tour).

-Speeches/ performances/ public appearances: No.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Again:

MJJ1982 asked 2 simple questions:

2) Are you a fan or not?

Please just stick to answering these two questions, and refrain from adding your personal opinion. We have plenty of double threads in which that can be done. Let's just keep this one simple and clean, so no videos either.

Thank you!

Thank you Mo.
  • ROFLROFL Posts: 530
    He used doubles maybe in this is it only.and also to misslead the papz . But I'm open minded ...

And I'm not a fan
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    I think, he uses/used doubles and am I a fan? No...more an "unknown friend". <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    He used doubles maybe in this is it only.and also to misslead the papz . But I'm open minded ...

And I'm not a fan

Same here - I am a fan
  • I believe he used doubles, but only to escape from hysterical fans or stuff like that. No way he used doubles during his concerts, I simply cannot believe that. That would be mean he fouled people around for such a long time and IMO he wouldnt do that. He is such a perfectionist, I dont think that he would leave big events like concerts or big interviews to doubles. He would do it his way.

And I am a big fan since Billie Jean, so around 1983.

YES YES YES!!!
    I agree with you...
    I dont believe in the 02 double or concert doubles at all but you said it right. I think perhaps he could have used doubles just to get away from the press and fans at time but never ever for concerts or in interviews or anything like that. Nobody can do Michael like himself so why would he want anyone to? Like they say if you want something done right DO IT YOURSELF
    which Michael did.

TOTAL FAN all the way. Loved him since i was born!!! And love him even more today

I think more of the NON-fans tend to believe only what they want to believe because they are not true Michael fans/lovers. Are the fans a bit "blinded by love" at times. Well maybe we are but i think the true fans just know. We know Michael's heart.
  • KukiKuki Posts: 346
    I think more of the NON-fans tend to believe only what they want to believe because they are not true Michael fans/lovers. Are the fans a bit "blinded by love" at times. Well maybe we are but i think the true fans just know. We know Michael's heart.

Amen!

There are people who are a longtime fan, and believe in the double theory.
    But I think, and maybe I'm wrong, that most of the double believers are 1) no fan, or 2) fan since his death
  • So the main question is clear: Do you believe that he used doubles or not?
    And the other question is: Are you a fan or not?
    Yes i believe he used doubles but NOT for his concerts,publicly speaking,main events(or important either or <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> ) I only think he used them when sometimes out and about with MANY paparazzi that's it <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    I am MOST DEF a HUG FAN!!! I have been a fan for 8 years!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> (9 if you count me at the age of 5 which is when i started loving him <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> )
  • 1) Do you believe that he used doubles or not?

Yes, I believe he used doubles as decoys to escape large crowds, misdirection of the paparazzi, and for illusions/stunts in his performances BUT THAT IS ALL!

2) Are you a fan or not?

No, I am not a fan. I started my "Discovering Michael Jackson Journey" on June 25, 2009.
    I do not own a single CD, do not own a copy of TII, saw the movie ONCE, never read a book written by him or about him, had only heard a couple of his songs over the years (usually on the car's radio or like thriller at Halloween), never followed the trial, don't read tabloids and I don't watch TV...
  • techdivatechdiva Posts: 448
    Yes, I do believe MJ used doubles. There's a thread about Rockwell (Kennedy William Gordy) doubled from MJ in the 80's and 90's. Here's the post
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7811&hilit=rockwell
    Here's a video of Ben Jackson an impersonator
    [youtube:gfph51l9]

Yes, I have been a fan since MJ was 9 years old.
    Also, in MJ's jail photo, they stated he was 5'11". I thought MJ was 5'9".
  • Yes, I do believe MJ used doubles. There's a thread about Rockwell (Kennedy William Gordy) doubled from MJ in the 80's and 90's. Here's the post
    http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7811&hilit=rockwell
    Here's a video of Ben Jackson an impersonator
    [youtube:29lyh36o]

Yes, I have been a fan since MJ was 9 years old.
    Also, in MJ's jail photo, they stated he was 5'11". I thought MJ was 5'9".

I always thought he was taller about 5'10 to 5'11 range seems right

It is possible to grow in height until your about 25 so i think maybe he was 5'9 and then grew a bit more
    Can we please stay ontopic, I'd only like to see my questions answered <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thank you