Gov Infiltration of Conspiracy Theory Groups!

2»

Comments

• jilljill Posts: 917
    @Infinitylady...Well said!
    ," in which he argued that the government should stealthily infiltrate groups that pose alternative theories on historical events via "chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine" those groups.'

In other words they want to silence anyone who would disagree with their account of historical events, which they have altered to suit their purposes!
  • DaphneDaphne Posts: 9
    [youtube:45tvf6oh]
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Fast have grown social networks and impressive to see how collective consciousness works to unite against what seems unfair, or to support an idea or activity. I think that soon we will be included in any list of! public enemies or any terrorist list!.

Remember,... people should not be afraid of their Governments, Governments must fear their people.
    When this fear you begin to see how interventionist policies are implemented and terror.
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    by The White Rabbit » Fri Apr 16, 2010 7:33 pm

Well no kidding! next people will be wondering if any of the 'bad folks' are lurking around MJ hoax sites

Hey, WhiteRabbit, but you never know. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    We have so many conspiracy theories going on here they must need a lot of staff just to keep up!

And so they have... hence the snipers lately.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Edit
    White_Orchid » Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:26 pm

To add to the discussion....

Microsoft has about 93% global saturation of the internet market.

Rockefeller has been trying to pass 2 US Senate Bills, 773 and 778, that would make the US President the Czar of the internet within 'Policing powers'. Rockefeller wants to utilize Microsoft's global market saturation as the ingress path into our privacy.

So far as I know, these Bills have not been passed yet. Take a gander at any Microsoft Agreement which basically states that that US law will prevail in any legal actions against Microsoft blah bah blah...it other words, don't bother to sue if you don't like something.

As a backlash to Rockefeller's NWO tactic, people are looking for alternatives to Microsoft Windows.

Rockefeller tried to push these Bills through the US Senate during vacation time last year but activists group were outraged and delayed it. Here are a couple of links for you as a start point if you want to read more about it.

<!-- m -->http://www.wnd.com/index.php?pageId=93966<!-- m -->

<!-- m -->http://www.mvconnection.com/internet-se ... -bills-773<!-- m -->

This is just ridiculous!! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Yeah, I wish there can be an alternative to Microsoft. I like Microsoft but often get tired of them upgrading to all these different softwares. If there is an alternative. Let me know about it. Most computers and laptops already have Microsoft already on them.
    @Souza....Sorry if it has caused a problem. Not my intention.
  • Edit
    White Orchid,

If you know of any let me know. I would like to look into them. Thanks.
  • Edit
    @Infinitylady...My son has a Mac and loves it. It does not have the problems that Microsoft has. Very rarely will you get a virus on a Mac. Their operating system is a lot cheaper too, $79.99. They also have a microsoft office equivalant too. You can use their os on a pc but they say it works better on the macs. I am considering getting one for me. The Macs are more expensive but you don't have to put out an arm and a leg for their programs like you do with windows. They last a lot longer than the pc's do. Their operating system is called OSx Leopard. Hope this helps.
    It is important to know that NSA is the government's intelligence agency of the United States is responsible for analyzing global communications. Use the Echelon network: a vast spy network in the U.S., Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand. Has technology and secret budget and an estimated analyzes more than three billion communications every day by radio, satellite, telephone calls, faxes, emails and all traffic flowing through the Internet. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    @Infinitylady...My son has a Mac and loves it. It does not have the problems that Microsoft has. Very rarely will you get a virus on a Mac. Their operating system is a lot cheaper too, $79.99. They also have a microsoft office equivalant too. You can use their os on a pc but they say it works better on the macs. I am considering getting one for me. The Macs are more expensive but you don't have to put out an arm and a leg for their programs like you do with windows. They last a lot longer than the pc's do. Their operating system is called OSx Leopard. Hope this helps.

Just yesterday an IT professional told me that in his opinion Microsoft products show some product crashes every once in a while on purpose to make us BELIEVE that their technology is not that advanced, full of errors and may not handle today's traffic and data volume.
    There are always user applications and backoffice programs in every server installation. It may very well apply that the latest MS updates are only the better fitting software variants to the updated backoffice software that does with our data what we are not supposed to know.
    I always wondered how come that Microsoft products are so miserably set up that all kinds of holes are in there to invade desktops via internet. This is a global leader so they should be able to fix it, no?

Some say that internet virus attacks are initiated and provoked by responsibles for antivirus software in order to produce more consumers to buy their products. I highly doubt the stories of the 16 yr old hackers motivated by just the fun of it. They are there but the software systems have become so complex that you must have some profound knowledge in it to find the holes. IMO the trojans and viruses are not invented by private folks that want to read aunt Annie's secret love letters.
    Analyzing online traffic is one thing. Analyzing stored (thus important) data and invading desktops is much more interesting.
    by jill » Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:58 pm

Thanks. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    paula-c » Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:50 am

It is important to know that NSA is the government's intelligence agency of the United States is responsible for analyzing global communications. Use the Echelon network: a vast spy network in the U.S., Canada, Britain, Australia and New Zealand. Has technology and secret budget and an estimated analyzes more than three billion communications every day by radio, satellite, telephone calls, faxes, emails and all traffic flowing through the Internet.

Okay, are you saying they use this Echelon network or were you recommending to use it?
    In spite of being in control military communications of the Soviet Union and its allies, suspected today ECHELON is used to find clues about terrorist plots, drug trafficking and political and diplomatic intelligence plans. Critics claim that the system is also used to any nation economic espionage and invasion of privacy on a large scale. The existence of ECHELON was made public in 1976 by Winslow Peck.

Infinitylady, in Wikipedia you can read more about Echelon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • on somewhat related topic: as it seems as of today the web page of Jane Burgermeister <!-- m -->http://www.thefluecase.com<!-- m --> is down.

I have been following this page for some time, she managed to get a lot of very interesting stuff there.

Please also check by yourself, maybe it is only me who cannot enter this site anylonger.... but I doubt

That´s not today... the site has been attacked.

<!-- m -->http://theflucase.com/<!-- m -->
    The flu case

will soon be back.

Please accept our apologies for the time we have been down, we do everything we can to be back soon!

All are well, only the site has been attacked!

Until we are back with this site, Jane Burgermeister invites you to her old blog which has the latest:

<!-- m -->http://birdflu666.wordpress.com/<!-- m -->
  • NightOwlNightOwl Posts: 150
    <!-- m -->http://beforeitsnews.com/news/33009/Oba ... roups.html<!-- m -->
    Obama Staffer Wants Cognitive Infiltration of 9/11 Conspiracy Group

Thanks for posting. If there's gonna be censorship, people will go under. I am not a web wizard, but to P-to-P networking so such perhaps-- The word will spread one way or another. It's too far gone now.

They are watching the word spread, the wall has started to crack, the awakening spreads every day. They are afraid. That article is from 2008, and we're still gaining force, so they have probably shit their pants by now.

Actually, I think that if they actually start filtering that would have some reverse effect: people would get interested "Now why is it that important to filter the 9/11 and other conspiracy theorists? We all know that they're just loonies! Or... are they? Hmmmm...."
    Oh, how good it is to see this awakening happen all over the world. Together we are strong!
    Glen Beck has devoted his show today to exposing this very article and what the government wants to do to stop conspiracy theories! It is on right now.
  • Glen Beck can't be trusted, he is demonizing conspiracy theorists. He said we are the terrorists. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
    Glen Beck can't be trusted, he is demonizing conspiracy theorists. He said we are the terrorists. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

You have it backwards. He is not accusing anyone of being terrorists. He has been saying that the government is accusing anyone that questions what the administration is doing are being accused of inciting terrorism. He just did a piece on the very article that was posted at the beginning of this thread. He is questioning there motives for them wanting to stop conspiracy theories. What other reason than they are hiding something and they do not want people digging into it to find out the truth.

Someone accused him last week of sadition, which is being anti government and trying to destroy our country. That is not true. He is trying to expose the truth.
  • Glen Beck can't be trusted, he is demonizing conspiracy theorists. He said we are the terrorists. <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

You have it backwards. He is not accusing anyone of being terrorists. He has been saying that the government is accusing anyone that questions what the administration is doing are being accused of inciting terrorism. He just did a piece on the very article that was posted at the beginning of this thread. He is questioning there motives for them wanting to stop conspiracy theories. What other reason than they are hiding something and they do not want people digging into it to find out the truth.

Someone accused him last week of sadition, which is being anti government and trying to destroy our country. That is not true. He is trying to expose the truth.

You may be right haha, I don't know what to believe sometimes. Over at the David Icke forum where I check every now and then they are pretty mad at him because he doesn't expose a thing. But I'm not really sure. I'll keep it in the middle. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    This is the video where Beck is exposing the man that wrote the article that this thread is about! Please watch this!

<!-- m -->http://video.foxnews.com/v/4160989/cass ... -tea-party<!-- m -->