Oh SHAMONE guys..
    This totally fits in with the hoax.
    - The family says he's a drug addict,
    - The family's statements are taken to court,
    - Murray is set free; no charges or jail time,
    - Return?
    <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I agree to some point, but the one thing that has also worried me, is the fact that the family give so many interviews and are happy to do it. Instead, they could just refuse using an excuse like "its too painful to talk about Michaels death", or something else.

But when I anaylise it, everyone of the family members, other than Katherine, seem to always be promoting themselves, and their careers. If MJ is really passed, then this is so disrespectful to his legacy. On the other hand, if he is still alive and encouraging them to do this, then it makes more sense, that his family members can also profit from this death hoax.

Maybe thats part of their reward for keeping up with the lies...the chance to re-ignite their musical careers, and profit from his death. Am I making any sense here???

As always, with L.O.V.E xox
  • But when I anaylise it, everyone of the family members, other than Katherine, seem to always be promoting themselves, and their careers.
    On the other hand, if he is still alive and encouraging them to do this, then it makes more sense, that his family members can also profit from this death hoax.

Maybe thats part of their reward for keeping up with the lies...the chance to re-ignite their musical careers, and profit from his death. Am I making any sense here???

As always, with L.O.V.E xox

Yes, you make perfect sense! I agree!
    And I don't belive MJ to be the drug addict as they say.
  • RabbitmjRabbitmj Posts: 11
    Oh guys c'mon! Why are you so ready to lose hope? Why you forget all of the clues we have found? The family has been saying that he was addicted and he's gone. Why are you losing hope now? And especially by the speech of this woman who was smiling like this at his "deceased" brother's memorial !!!

ev3xoz.jpg
    Hi. I did lose hope initially after Rebbie said that. Don't know how to feel? It is like losing a friend.
    Thanks for ur reply.