Confused.... Who is behind TIAI?

Comments

• MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Someone who knows and understand MJ totally, his "voice". Does anyone know what TS stands for? Maybe it stands for "The Spirit" of Michael. A spirit is like a ghost. So Marlon signed S.T.U.D.Y. PEACE? Whoever writes the TIAI revealings has excellent writing skills and is very analytical.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Does anyone know what TS stands for?

TS = This Is Also It / S.T.U.D.Y.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• and they have the same server...

Registrant:
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353
    Scottsdale, Arizona 85260
    United States

Domain Name: MICHAELJACKSONHOAXDEATH.COM
    Created on: 25-Jun-09
    Expires on: 25-Jun-11
    Last Updated on: 12-Dec-09

Administrative Contact:
    Private, Registration
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Technical Contact:
    Private, Registration
    Domains by Proxy, Inc.
    DomainsByProxy.com
    United States
    (480) 624-2599 Fax -- (480) 624-2598

Domain servers in listed order:
    NS61.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
    NS62.DOMAINCONTROL.COM

You didn't get it yet, did you Sternschen87?

?
    Sorry, I don´t.
  • Ok ok... I DID get it...

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/<!-- m --> and <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/<!-- m -->

is the same?!?!!?
    Didn't know you own it too...

It was this shot which got me into the direction of michaeljacksonhoaxdeath and thisisalsoit have something in common.... I didn't want to accuse you

Sorry but I think we are just curious who the owner is... arent't you?
  • Yes, but there was a previous owner, if I´m not wrong.
  • Ok ok... I DID get it...

<!-- m -->http://michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/<!-- m --> and <!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net/<!-- m -->

is the same?!?!!?
    Didn't know you own it too...

It was this shot which got me into the direction of michaeljacksonhoaxdeath and thisisalsoit have something in common.... I didn't want to accuse you

Sorry but I think we are just curious who the owner is... arent't you?

No you did not get it. thisisalsoit.com and michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com are simply both registered with GoDaddy, and therefor they have the same html as the are both forwarding to other websites. GoDaddy generates the html automatically.

michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.com is ours now, and it's redirecting to this website. The previous owner sold it to Badkolo, who gifted it to us. We have nothing to do with michaeljacksonhoaxdeath.net, we do not own that domain.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    To me TS= True Story? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Again...? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

What does it matter who's behind TIAI? The main point is that we have been provided with a LOT of valuable information by following the redirects. Focus on that, rather than focusing on "who is it"...

...is it my brother
    ...who is it...
    ..somebody hurt my soul now...

Sorry couldnt resist! LOL

• No offense to timor, but I dont think he has the brains to post what TS does.....TS's posts are very complex and takes alot of work....I think....and Timor just doesnt fit the "mold"....know what I mean?
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I just started a thread that I think TIAI, TS is Tohme Tohme, and it's in his catagory. I gave my reasons. Could someone check it out and give your response. Thanks very much.
  • OneLoveOneLove Posts: 470
    Remember around the time it was created, articles were all over the internet saying that Sony was going to make a TII sequel called This Is Also It? I can't remember which came out first. I guess those articles and then someone made that website.
  • Again...? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

What does it matter who's behind TIAI? The main point is that we have been provided with a LOT of valuable information by following the redirects. Focus on that, rather than focusing on "who is it"...

I Gave Her Money
    I Gave Her Time
    I Gave Her Everything
    Inside One Heart Could Find
    I Gave Her Passion
    My Very Soul
    I Gave Her Promises
    And Secrets So Untold

Ok, which one of you ladies are TS? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • I still think its that dancer from TII...Whats his name? His initials are T. S. though, like the user behind TIAI. xD
  • sunrisesunrise Posts: 89
    I can`t believe why people still think he knows something.. <!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf<!-- m -->
  • I can`t believe why people still think he knows something.. <!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf<!-- m -->

Did you ever take the time to actually read TS' posts sunrise...?
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    I can`t believe why people still think he knows something.. <!-- m -->http://www.s-t-u-d-y.org/1Introductory.pdf<!-- m -->

Did you ever take the time to actually read TS' posts sunrise...?

yeah TS is more of an enigma. after looking at the website you posted, i saw that this person focuses purely on spirituality. now, TS does focus a lot of the Bible and God, but the majority of the Updates are centered around numerology and more tangible aspects, rather than just pure faith. people need facts to keep the faith and TS does his/her/their best to provide that without giving too much away. i think for someone to put the amount of time and effort they do in their updates/redirects, they deserve recognition and respect. however, i respect your opinion. i'm still cautious and at the same time in awe of TS.
  • InhalibInhalib Posts: 170
    I don't mean to be rude or anything but... what's the bid Drama about thinking in 2 or 3 or million things at the same time? IMHO I feel kind of disrespected when people says "why you keep asking that?! is not the important.. focus on.." I mean.. c'mon! I don't know about the minds of those who post that kind of comments, but mine is perfectly prepared for chewing gum a cross the road, and if I want to ask myself who is behind some homepage or why he/she/it don't want to tell us he/she real name.. i'll do it!! and at the same time, believe me, I can still think about the possible message that Michael left to us.. is it illuminati? NWO? F**k the press?, L.O.V.E? heal the world? no message at all?.
    To forbid a topic like illuminati was forfidden in the older forum and to allow all topic but to point were to see with these kind of comments, is the same thing for me.
    We all have brains, minds, points of view, beliefs, etc etc... respect that.

Now.. on topic: IMHO numerology is a fact but that doesn't implies that is related with MJ, at least not as much as TS put it... and yes, he/she does use a lot of biblie quotes and stuffs like that... wich for me are not facts (but I do respect that others wants to believe in it). That pdf article that I have read the day it was posted here, as well as the posts of TS (wich I have read more than once) only shows to me that is not MJ or anyone directly related to him.. just someone exposing his/her point of view in a very creative way. Hopefully I'll be wrong, that will assure me that MJ is in fact coming back, that he was never apart of us and most of all.. he is in good health.

Sorry for my english and for the long post.
    Lots of L.O.V.E!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I want to know who is TS and I want to know if Mo and So know who is behind as well.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    And after that ? <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    After that I will not be confused <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • goodgirlgoodgirl Posts: 118
    I know one thing for sure , its not an alien, its only a human behind TIAI <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I want to know who is TS and I want to know if Mo and So know who is behind as well.

I'm with you and Inhalib. We should be able to ask questions without fear of being shot down. The truth will prevail in the end and unless someone who frequents this site is just messing with us then nobody should have any problem with a few questions being asked in order to get to the truth. Blessings.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891

So TS is Timothy Simkin?

Whoever that person is, he is trying so hard to help us. All that work he had done should be appreciated. He helped me a lot in clearing and making up my mind about this hoax. But I see that some of you still judge him before you read what he wrote. People are too lazy to read and they're so ready to judge people but still they deny that they didn't even read it. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Give him a chance with an open mind and read all of his Updates carefully. The Updates answer "WHY" and "HOW" parts of this hoax so well. And remember, NONE OF US yes none of us found the things TS wrote on his updates! He can not be some random person, a believer like us. He's so much more than that! Personally I can not wait to read the new update which we will get in May. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • and who is timothy simkins?