Confused.... Who is behind TIAI?

13»

Comments

• and who is timothy simkins?

There was a past thread about TS and a possible link to a religious newsletter site. In the beginning I thought it could be so, but now I think it could be a coincidence, maybe, and that "TS" must really stand for "This is also it/STUDY" like Mo or Souza just said in a previous post. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I'm just thankful for the knowledge and wisdom I've gained by reading TIAI. Thanks TS. A big thank you.
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Remember around the time it was created, articles were all over the internet saying that Sony was going to make a TII sequel called This Is Also It? I can't remember which came out first. I guess those articles and then someone made that website.

I remember this
  • Remember around the time it was created, articles were all over the internet saying that Sony was going to make a TII sequel called This Is Also It? I can't remember which came out first. I guess those articles and then someone made that website.

I remember this

No, that's not true. As a matter of fact, there was only ONE website that mentioned a Sony This Is It Sequel named This Is Also It, and that was The Huffington Post. Here's the link:

<!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-boro ... 37576.html<!-- m -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    I always thought it was Marlon. He did mention right in the beginning that even if he said he was Marlon no one would believe him.

Also Marlon's is the only tribute that may actually be held.
  • DeliaDelia Posts: 151
    We can find the truth only step by step. And only IF we trust the truth.
  • We can find the truth only step by step. And only IF we trust the truth.

That´s precisely why assuming who is behind TIAI (MJ), without questioning it is not good.
  • LilouLilou Posts: 319
    Is it a person or Michael or what??

Is there a difference between 'person' and 'Michael'?

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • GINAFELICIAGINAFELICIA Posts: 6,506
    Remember around the time it was created, articles were all over the internet saying that Sony was going to make a TII sequel called This Is Also It? I can't remember which came out first. I guess those articles and then someone made that website.

I remember this

No, that's not true. As a matter of fact, there was only ONE website that mentioned a Sony This Is It Sequel named This Is Also It, and that was The Huffington Post. Here's the link:

<!-- m -->http://www.huffingtonpost.com/andy-boro ... 37576.html<!-- m -->

But ONE website DID mentioned it.