Serves him right!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... ng_si.html<!-- m -->

Comments

• loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    xxxxxxx
  • Okay i edited it
  • reading_onreading_on Posts: 463
    doubt we would miss him much....lol

Ohh.. I don't like this statement. No one should die for these things.
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    it was a joke....hence the...lol....sorry if i offended
  • it was a joke....hence the...lol....sorry if i offended

I get the joke. We don't like him but we wouldnt want him to actually die
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    Klein and Pfeiffer, who has also reportedly had his life threatened, have hired bodyguards since the incident

Oh my ! They should think twice b4 saying anything ! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • sherre34sherre34 Posts: 3
    Well, This is what happen to people who lie and tried to make money off of Michael. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Who next Tommy, Gloria,Diane, ect.
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    The best remedy for this man would be for everyone in the World to ignore him, so he doesnt get the attention he so obviously craves,
    and secondly - for no one to pay him for these lies and falsehoods.

That should be the revenge for this behaviour. The World must show and act that liars and greedies do not get rewarded.
  • AngelinaAngelina Posts: 174
    We don't like him but we wouldnt want him to actually die

No, don't want him to die. He shall regret his lie in life. Death is not worse enough.
  • Serves him right!!!

<!-- m -->http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2010/ ... ng_si.html<!-- m -->

Oh goodness. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Not good.
  • I'm staring at my screen in disbelief because some of the comments in this thread... <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Please, think before you type!
  • Some of us think with our hearts and not with our heads

Definately can get us into trouble sometimes!!!
  • Some of us think with our hearts and not with our heads

Definately can get us into trouble sometimes!!!

I strongly advise those to count to 10 before they post, otherwise I will lock this thread.
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    He's getting death threats and Conrad Murray is running peacefully on the beach? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Go figure. I sometimes think societies priorities are misplaced. Maybe it's just but but dang, lol.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    We witnessed that as well Arnie Klein as well as Doc Murray have been playing some roles in the plot.
    Arnie Klein has interfered from time to time to raise inconvenient topics to public discussions.
    Doc Murray has interfered from time to time to calm down / stir up at the same moment saying he did nothing wrong.

I would be VERY reluctant in crucifying Arnie once more for bringing up inconvenient subjects.

This "after-death" period is about cleaning Michael's name.
    We knew since June that each and every bit would be discussed and that mud fights in public would be recurring during months until final clearance.

It's still housekeeping & cleaning days, ladies. Who will help polishing the windows?
  • scorpionchikscorpionchik Posts: 2,669
    He's getting death threats and Conrad Murray is running peacefully on the beach? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> Go figure. I sometimes think societies priorities are misplaced. Maybe it's just but but dang, lol.

I think everbody needs to watch last Piano Games video posted yesterday on Hoax Video forum. Murrey in the hoax, that's why he is running peacefully. I hope this is it.
  • cry4mj101cry4mj101 Posts: 57
    well i cant say i feel bad for him cuz i dont really
    because he has done michael wrong just like everyone else that has recieved a death threat
    i wonder if Peter King has recieved death threats as well ??
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    hesouttamylife wrote:

He's getting death threats and Conrad Murray is running peacefully on the beach? Go figure. I sometimes think societies priorities are misplaced. Maybe it's just but but dang,

This is true, I think so ... these guys are liars <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    yes it's strange... dr. CM is able to run on the beach, without no one threatening him...? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    All these stories are very suspicious. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    I wonder who's sending those death threats. Fans? "Dead" Michael's PR people? Who would?
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    Klein and Pfeiffer, who has also reportedly had his life threatened, have hired bodyguards since the incident

Oh my ! They should think twice b4 saying anything ! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

How could they not have know this would happen. Dr. Klein is another one not thinking clearly. He's already said that the press after Michael died seriously hurt his business. So now and by choice, he's in the press a lot and getting threats to boot [ which I believe]. For safety reasons alone I'd think twice before stepping foot into his office.
    I wonder who's sending those death threats. Fans? "Dead" Michael's PR people? Who would?

Fans
    hesouttamylife wrote:

He's getting death threats and Conrad Murray is running peacefully on the beach? Go figure. I sometimes think societies priorities are misplaced. Maybe it's just but but dang,

Dr. Murray has guards.
  • rowdyangelrowdyangel Posts: 546
    Nobody should wish anyone dead. Period!
  • VenusVenus Posts: 260
    hesouttamylife wrote:

Dr. Murray has guards.

He is also a giant ass!