Arnie is now getting death threats!!!!

2»

Comments

• ZenZen Posts: 341
    This is what I thought would happen.
    Is this a Investigative site or fan site? To be investigation, one must
    put aside emotions and think more objectively.
    The reason I join this site because it was not a fan site. That would
    not mean you are not hurt and emotional for what happened to Michael,
    it would just mean you can set that aside and be objective to all facts.

People need to keep quiet at least for ONE day, when news stories
    develop so we can see where it may lead. See, I wanted Jason to
    produce the tapes to see what the truth really was.
    "Maybe" Arnie has something to say, don't shut him up, it may have
    a clue, or it may just make him look foolish, but we will never know.

We cannot have it both ways, either MIchael Jackson was a sharp
    business man and capable of taking care of himself in his own way,
    or he is needy and need all fans to scream that he is .... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> because
    he "may" smoke, or he may eat unhealthy fun foods, ect.

Please don't start with fan tributes, me and my extended family LOVE
    and respect Michael Jackson for years. I think we make that clear when he was "here". Yes, if he dead, we wish justice and honor for him, but either
    way, the Whole Truth has not been told.

If you want me off this forum for speaking this, I am ok with that. Do not
    wish to be part of getting someone hurt. We will continue our investigation
    anyway. Thank you.
    -zen
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Michael Jackson , humanitarian, may be whispering something in our ears with this one. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Consider this. To our knowledge, Conrad Murray walks around as a free man without body guards.. His crime is manslaughter.
    Klein tells us that he must now enlist bodyguards to protect him against death threats. His crime is giving an opinion about MJ being homosexual.

In the eyes of Mjs adoring fans, which of the two men committed the worst crime? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • We witnessed that as well Arnie Klein as well as Doc Murray have been playing some roles in the plot.
    Arnie Klein has interfered from time to time to raise inconvenient topics to public discussions.
    Doc Murray has interfered from time to time to calm down / stir up at the same moment saying he did nothing wrong.

I would be VERY reluctant in crucifying Arnie once more for bringing up inconvenient subjects.

This "after-death" period is about cleaning Michael's name.
    We knew since June that each and every bit would be discussed and that mud fights in public would be recurring during months until final clearance.

It's still housekeeping & cleaning days, ladies. Who will help polishing the windows?

Here is that voice of reason again....and so well said. Thanks Grace!!! You are right, Arnie doesn't stay in the light continually, he just pops in here and there to stir the dust a bit. I wonder if he's the "Sneddon" part in all of this; the one that tries to create doubt in the eyes of the public where Michael is concerned. Very interesting too, that Dr Murray is the one that brings the calm in his appearance, much like Michael did. Nice analysis Grace.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    GirlSaturday wrote:

Michael Jackson , humanitarian, may be whispering something in our ears with this one.

Consider this. To our knowledge, Conrad Murray walks around as a free man without body guards.. His crime is manslaughter.
    Klein tells us that he must now enlist bodyguards to protect him against death threats. His crime is giving an opinion about MJ being homosexual.

In the eyes of Mjs adoring fans, which of the two men committed the worst crime?

I think so <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • im starting to think this all part of the PLAN...lol.Maybe Michael is doing this to teach media a lesson on not to belive and publish things like that without looking into it first, publishing things like that could have devastating effects on the targeted person.I mean...MIchael Gay???come on....what's the next news..that he's half alien and he's a hermaphordite?COME ON!...i wonder if people believe things like that.About the jokes...we should not joke about someone's life...be careful next time when you say something like that.
    Not just media but... fans too. How did fans react toward Arnie's opinion? Violently. They threatened his life over an opinion that went against their beliefs. Consider this. What if it were true? Many of us don't believe it but ...what if. Look at the way that people are reacting. Death threats? Is it that critical to warrant threats against someone's life? In a world filled with hunger, war, suffering etc...would the worst catastophic news on the planet be to learn that MJ was gay. I can think of a few more things other than that to make my blood boil .
    im starting to think this all part of the PLAN...lol.Maybe Michael is doing this to teach media a lesson on not to belive and publish things like that without looking into it first, publishing things like that could have devastating effects on the targeted person.I mean...MIchael Gay???come on....what's the next news..that he's half alien and he's a hermaphordite?COME ON!...i wonder if people believe things like that.About the jokes...we should not joke about someone's life...be careful next time when you say something like that.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Not just media but... fans too. How did fans react toward Arnie's opinion? Violently. They threatened his life over an opinion that went against their beliefs. Consider this. What if it were true? Many of us don't believe it but ...what if. Look at the way that people are reacting. Death threats? Is it that critical to warrant threats against someone's life? In a world filled with hunger, war, suffering etc...would the worst catastophic news on the planet be to learn that MJ was gay. I can think of a few more things other than that to make my blood boil .

I think that a lot of bubbles would burst if it were true (and new bubbles would be created, haha!). No seriously, I get the feeling some people still think they will me Mrs. Jackson one day or something, and news like this would be devastating in that case. I think that is where all the hate and frustration comes from.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• What on earth is going on?? That is a friend.. having a friend like him who needs enemies.. lol
  • Nobody should wish anyone dead. Period!
    i agree with you

your signature
    are you a double? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    THIS SITE IS BECOMING A FAN SITE THAN A HOAX ORIENTED SITE ... LET US LEAVE A SIDE ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY N CONCENTRATE ON THE HOAX PLEASE ... THE FACT THAT MJ IS STRAIGHT OR GAY DOES NOT MATTER N WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS IF HE IS ALIVE OR NOT............ DEEP HOAX INVESTIGATION PLEASE N NO OFFENSE N BASH UPS.......... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    You are right Trisha <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Your point is well taken but this discussion came as a result of a TMZ story and not just out of thin air. Many members are convinced that TMZ is playing a strong role within the hoax. We dissect TMZ news stories ad nauseum. If TMZ presents news that happens to discuss uncomfortable subjects... for some... do we ignore those stories? Some may be offended that TMZ discusses MJs finances. Some may be offended that TMZ discusses MJs children. However, if we are to truly follow the TMZ bird seed trail then we must look at each story and determine if there is a story behind the story.
    THIS SITE IS BECOMING A FAN SITE THAN A HOAX ORIENTED SITE ... LET US LEAVE A SIDE ABOUT HIS SEXUALITY N CONCENTRATE ON THE HOAX PLEASE ... THE FACT THAT MJ IS STRAIGHT OR GAY DOES NOT MATTER N WHAT REALLY MATTERS IS IF HE IS ALIVE OR NOT............ DEEP HOAX INVESTIGATION PLEASE N NO OFFENSE N BASH UPS.......... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    Oh well, you reap what you sow. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->

EDIT: I apologize for this comment. I was having a very bad day today. I don't mean it, I would NEVER wish death on anyone except for those crazy people out there who murder people & harm children, I cannot tolerate or feel sorry for whatever comes their way. However, I feel Arnie is lying. I think he is greedy & will say anything for money just my opinion. But I don't know other than spread lies, that he has done anything bad to MJ so I don't mean any harm should be done to him. The truth will come out about Arnie eventually. Anyways, I forgot I even posted this earlier. Now I'm embarrassed, I'm not a crazy MJ fan, I am a fan but I too just want the truth, hoax or not. Like I said, I was just in a bad mood.
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    No matter what anyone has done in their lifetime, even to michael, Nobody Deserves Death Threats !!! Its just really low and cheap. If these people are MJ fans or anything to MJ then they really dont take michael into consideration....Michael was not a violent person and promoted peace... seems like some people are not getting mikes message
  • Game PlayerGame Player Posts: 386
    Arnie is just cranky cause he wants his jacket back right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484
    Arnie is just cranky cause he wants his jacket back right? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    right! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    looks like he really love that jacket... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Klein and Pfeiffer, who has also reportedly had his life threatened, have hired bodyguards since the incident

Oh my ! They should think twice b4 saying anything ! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

right! It's their own thought. Maybe they better should have shut their mouths before talking that BS
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    looks like he really love that jacket... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Did he ever get the jacket back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • rasyterasyte Posts: 484

Did he ever get the jacket back <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

poor Arnie... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Death threats?? Whoa, some people need to get a grip.

I think there's more to what we hear. Sure, whatever Arnie says is a bit strange.. but, I just think we need to think outside the square a little..
    f.e. The pee in a cup story makes me think of how environmentally friendly that is..
    We waste so much water going to the toilet. Perhaps that's what the song "Water" on the new album is about. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

And besides, doesn't California have big water shortages?? Droughts?? I've heard you should urinated on your lemon trees.. makes them grow better.. (World's Fastest Indian?) The message I get from that story is that MJ's a tree hugging hippy and we should all make a change for the better to look after earth... somehow. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

So, for this latest claim from Arnie, I just assume/speculate that MJ's accepted the growing belief that we are all bisexual.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Goddammit! I have an idea!!!

Maybe Arnie really has to tell stories like these to test, if enough are still on MJ's Side? To test if people will still stand up and fight for MIchael??

It was just thought that popped up in my head <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    We would go on a raid when learning that MJ received death threats for saying something unpopular.

Is MJ worth our support more than AK?
    Not for God's eyes.
    We are so much caught in our nets of prejudice that have been knitted with much mind wash and are based on some "public opinion".
    Who is forming "public opinion"? Each one of us.
    The sum will change when individual opinion changes.

AK deserves us to stand up and say NO as much as everybody else on this planet.

This is awakening time.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=423a40jYGcA
    [youtube:7mnglqqi]

S.M.I.L.E.
    So glad to be blessed to be part of it.