Michael Jackson's Dad -- 'He Was Not Gay'

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in News
Michael Jackson's Dad -- 'He Was Not Gay'
Originally posted 6 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Joe Jackson is pissed at Michael Jackson's former best friend/doctor, Arnold Klein, for telling TMZ MJ was gay and had a relationship with Klein's office manager.

0503-mj-joe-jackson-ex-getty-tmz-credit.jpg

Joe railed at Klein, saying, "It's not true. Michael was not gay."

Joe feels Klein has betrayed his son: "He has no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful."

Jason Pfeiffer was on TV last week, claiming he had a sexual relationship with Michael, and Dr. Arnold Klein spoke of walking in on the two men and seeing them with their shirts off. In the last few days, Dr. Klein has told TMZ Jackson was gay and had no problem with people knowing about it.

Joe Jackson went on, "He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0mt5ARg8O<!-- m -->

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Bee BeeBee Bee Posts: 391
    Wow, respect, Joe Jackson. And thank God there was nothing about how being gay is against the Bible.
  • Joe Jackson went on, "He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."

Is it just me, or it this a weird thing to say if it's about false accusations..?
  • It's not only you, i also find it weird. If klein is telling lies he is not breaking any professionals vows but if Michael told him he was gay as a confidence between doctor and patient then..., but if this is true i doubt Joe would know about it.
  • Joe Jackson went on, "He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."

Is it just me, or it this a weird thing to say if it's about false accusations..?

When I read that line my eyes were like these <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Why did he talked about professional vows if the whole story is false........? <!-- s:arrow: -->:arrow:<!-- s:arrow: -->
  • simalvessimalves Posts: 730
    It only means that Papa Joe reads the hoax forums. It was mentioned here earlier that AK should not talk about his patients like that as it was against the rules.

*Waves*
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    Joe Jackson went on, "He's a doctor and knows better than to break his vows against a patient."

you took the words out of my mouth!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136

MAYBE JOE KNOWS THAT A DOUBLE HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY AND MAYBE KLEIN ARE TALKING TOO MUCH AND IS A WAY TO SAY SHUT UP! KLEIN CAN´T SAY THAT A DOUBLE HAD A RELATIONSHIP THIS WOULD MAKE THE WORLD THINK.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

MAYBE JOE KNOWS THAT A DOUBLE HAD A RELATIONSHIP WITH THIS GUY AND MAYBE KLEIN ARE TALKING TOO MUCH AND IS A WAY TO SAY SHUT UP! KLEIN CAN´T SAY THAT A DOUBLE HAD A RELATIONSHIP THIS WOULD MAKE THE WORLD THINK.... <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

or maybe the sentence was put of out context, we do not know what they have talked about during this conversation... hope we will learn more from TMZ Live
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923

I think he is talking about how Klein has talked about an encounter in his office, when he saw Michael shirtless with Jason.
    Apparently this happened because Michael feared he had skin cancer and took his shirt off to show the blotches...

therefore Klein has broken doctor confidentiality rules concerning details of examinations in his office.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well, first Joe says this:

Joe railed at Klein, saying, "It's not true. Michael was not gay."

Joe feels Klein has betrayed his son: "He has no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful."

This story will continue, we must see what kind of votes referred Joe <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This is one more piece of the "professional ethics standard" thingie.
    It perfectly fits into the moral clover leaf.

I can't withdraw from the impression that the hoax is a public education / edutainment project and one of the goals is teaching the gone lost again how to tell "right" from "wrong".
    Like illuminating a path into the right direction.
    In short: "learn and have fun". Some master teaching.
  • My interpretation is that he broke his vow to his patient by prescribing medications under various aliases for MJ which Michael did not medically need. He also performed many procedures on Michael that Michael did not need and were not medically necessary. He broke his hippocratic oath to "do no harm." I've always thought this was connected to a prescription drug sting. Anyway, that's how I interpret Joe's words. I don't think MJ is gay and I don't think that is what Joe meant. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • jilljill Posts: 917

I think he is talking about how Klein has talked about an encounter in his office, when he saw Michael shirtless with Jason.
    Apparently this happened because Michael feared he had skin cancer and took his shirt off to show the blotches...

therefore Klein has broken doctor confidentiality rules concerning details of examinations in his office.

That was exactly what I thought!
  • JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378

That was exactly what I thought!

I agree. Besides, what has being SHIRTLESS got to do with being homosexual?! That's such a stupid thing to say.
  • Joe feels Klein has betrayed his son: "He HAS no respect for Michael ... to say things about him when he's gone is shameful."

Does "has" mean to be stated in the present tense, or in the after-life? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    [youtube:2bpjt3tf]

had to post this...
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    And I LOVE how he says "Gone" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Not dead, desceased,passed away...
    Thanks Joe! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161

That makes logical sense to me. Thanks and God bless you, DancingTheDream. xxx

Re: Michael Jackson's Dad -- 'He Was Not Gay'
    by loma » Tue May 04, 2010 4:09 am

And I LOVE how he says "Gone" Not dead, desceased,passed away...
    Thanks Joe!

I agree! It is like when the nurse told Frank in the hospital that MJ was gone, instead of the nurse saying that he was dead.(AJ Documentary) Thanks, Papa Joe! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> God bless you, Loma!
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    I dont believe Michael is gay (except how Souza explains it <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ), but regardless of the situation, it's nice to see Joe defending his son. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • I am sensing Desperation from Arnie Swine: He has been featured on TMZ so many times since 6/25/09 "Exposing" his Super Star Patient...Do you really think he is getting any NEW patients Now? Do you think maybe any other *Celebrity* Patients he had are Jumping Ship for fear he may Expose them if they too become Media Fodder? (I had read somewhere that Liz Taylor had referred MJ to Arnie) Do you think celebs of her caliber are going to choose him as their Dermo anymore? This Guy is History Now! His only income is his imaginary stories he can feed to Tabloid TV shows. No Hollywood Celeb is EVER going to Trust him. I predict he is going to keep coming out with more and more Desperate attempts to Publicize his relationship with the KOP and it will get seedier and skankier. Arnie Swine - We are ONTO YOU! You and your Jason are the Gay Lovers, so Cash it In and Retire! You are DONE!
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Well I think Arnie is a bit weird. I don't think I can trust him. I have followed him on twitter for a while now. These are his latest tweets. A few weeks ago, he defends MJ and says he is needle phobic. Is this to protect himself??? Turn the attention away from him, because I believe Debbie Rowe told the truth about him. He did supply drugs to MJ. Arnie also follows Havey Levin from TMZ.

This is the necklace Dr AK wears................
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    He probably just worded it wrong. He probably meant to say he shouldn't be out there spreading lies about a patient. But instead mixed it up & made it seem like he was saying something else. I don't think he meant that MJ had told Klein he was gay & thus Arnie was breaking his professional vows, I highly doubt Joe would know if MJ was gay. I don't think MJ would have told him. & I doubt Katherine would tell him either if MJ trusted her with his secret. That would be something he would've kept private I think. Although, I don't know because I don't know him. However, I think the story is completely fabricated to get money seeing as how Arnie has already tried to get the estate to pay him several times. & I don't believe MJ was gay, not that it matters because it doesn't. But he has said many, many times that he isn't gay. He has said he doesn't mind if people think he's gay because he has gay fans so he's not offended by it but that he is not gay. I would believe MJ before I would ever try to believe Arnie Klein or anyone involved with him. jmo.
  • cleaclea Posts: 145
    And I LOVE how he says "Gone" <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> Not dead, desceased,passed away...
    Thanks Joe! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    When I talk to my parents, I say they are "gone" I can not use the word "death", perhaps it's the same for Joe? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I really think the gay- stories are lies!

A doctor is not allowed to talk about his patients that way....

what about medical confidentiality??

Does Klein have some special rights?? This guy pisses me off <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

No it´s not just you! I wondered as well...
    If it´s so false...why mentioning the vow?