Michael Jackson's Dad -- 'He Was Not Gay'

2»

Comments

• FigmentFigment Posts: 61
    I see what you're saying, but also consider that a doctor has no business speaking about a patient's personal life in any way. Any breach of patient confidentiality is a betrayal, especially when the doctor is also supposed to be a friend.
  • I see what you're saying, but also consider that a doctor has no business speaking about a patient's personal life in any way. Any breach of patient confidentiality is a betrayal, especially when the doctor is also supposed to be a friend.

Not to mention illegal too!
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    I bet Arnie Klein is probably the one who is actually gay. You can't say someone is gay just because he had his shirt off, which is what Klein is saying. That sounds idiotic. If that's the case all these dudes going to the gym playing ball shirtless must be gay. Basketball players slap each other butts somtimes as a way of giving props to each other. Does that mean they're gay no. Females go to the bathroom together all the time does that make them gay no. I don't blame Joe for saying something about this story if it's not true. Klein need to keep his big mouth closed. I believe he is trying to cover his own behind.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    For goodness sake.....MJ was at a Dermatology Clinic....of course he needed to take his shirt off. That's where his skin is :P <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> ......

Tabloid junk.....made up, re-arranged, twisted crap. That's all it is, so we musn't read too much into it...

I would take off my shirt too if I was in the same room as Michael. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

As always, with L.O.V.E xoxox
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Very well said 2good2btrue ... what if I am with my gynecologist ,.... and suddenly enters your nurse or assistant, and I'm almost naked ... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> My God he thought of me and my doctor that nurse .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Very well said 2good2btrue ... what if I am with my gynecologist ,.... and suddenly enters your nurse or assistant, and I'm almost naked ... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> My God he thought of me and my doctor that nurse .... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL!
    REALLY LOL!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    and I guess Joe would know since he went way out of his way to make sure that none of his boys would have to guess what goes on between a man and a woman at a very early age. It was almost abuse to have those boys witnessing the things they did in their pre and early teens. Shame on Joe for that one. He should be counting his blessings that it didn't backfire and go the opposite way. It very well could have.
  • chappiechappie Posts: 529
    Well I agree with Joe on this one.
    His son was not gay (happy) at all with that kind of .... people around him.
    Chap
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    ...It was almost abuse to have those boys witnessing the things they did in their pre and early teens. Shame on Joe for that one.
    God forbid if that Prostitute story is true. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    Don't get me wrong, he was a great father, but some of the things he did are unforgiveable.