Jermaine Jackson -- Curse You, Dr. Klein!

VictorVictor Posts: 582
edited May 2010 in News
Jermaine Jackson -- Curse You, Dr. Klein!

Originally posted 23 minutes ago by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's brother Jermaine had a few words for Dr. Arnie Klein this morning regarding his accusations that MJ was gay -- most of them of the four-letter variety.
0503jacksontmzvideov2cr.jpg
http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&mediaKey=a051b07b-06d3-4a7d-86b9-f23648b9f399

Read more: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/03/jermaine- ... z0mttrPgff<!-- m -->

Comments

• JukeBoxJukeBox Posts: 378
    And Jermaine says it with such conviction.

Omg I love him for that.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    you know.. i respect his family for sticking up for him cos obviously he can't defend hiself...

BUT!!

how do they know.. how do we know.. that was his personal life.. which none of us.. not a single one of us know about!!

food for thought!!

oh and a person's sexuality is irrelevant to me.. you respect and admire and whatever a person for who they are.. not who they choose to sleep with or do whatever with.. thats my 2 cents anyway..
  • jilljill Posts: 917
    Watching TMZ live right now. One of the questions was "Do you believe Jason's story about his relationship with Michael Jackson. Harvey said "I don't know." "We've known he was making these claims for four months and we didn't publish it." Then he threw the paper with the question over his shoulder. That says to me they did not believe the claims. He said he would have Arnie Klein come back on the program if he wanted to.
  • MJsFan4EverMJsFan4Ever Posts: 334
    OMG I LOVE HIM! LOL <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mirandacncmirandacnc Posts: 405
    wow they really do follow us <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Watching TMZ live right now. One of the questions was "Do you believe Jason's story about his relationship with Michael Jackson. Harvey said "I don't know." "We've known he was making these claims for four months and we didn't publish it." Then he threw the paper with the question over his shoulder. That says to me they did not believe the claims. He said he would have Arnie Klein come back on the program if he wanted to.

I wonder how much they are paying Klein for these appearances.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Whoah~ Go Jermaine! Well, we know Arnie is full of shit after we heard him talk about Mike's peeing habits for 90 minutes on TMZ live. Yet the Urination Explanation was so hilarious and ridiculous, that it makes me think Arnie is just working along with the hoax. I mean what does he have to gain from it? He doesn't need the money, blabbing around about patients would not do his image of a dermatologist/doctor any good, so why would he do it? We must keep in mind that this might all be staged. We don't know what the real bond is between Arnie and Mike, they have known each other for such a long time. Maybe Arnie is in, maybe Arnie really did something he shouldn't have, we just don't know.

I am looking forward to another hilarious 90 minutes with Arnie on TMZ live.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Go Jermaine! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    Ok for once.... I like Jermaine !!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    deleted
    Anyone else notice that Jermaine says

"Michael IS NOT gay" ... rather than saying "Michael WAS NOT gay"??

Jermaine speaks of Michael in the present tense.

He says was... No slip-up today.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Ive gone back and rewatched.. you are right. Must be my ears. HE says was.

I hear "is"

That's fine, but I clearly hear 'was'.

If i could delete those posts i was.. must have been wistful thinking from my part.

I rewatched it and he does say was.. damnation!
  • Well, because of this video at least for once everybody loves Jermaine, and that was about time!
  • LSKLSK Posts: 97
    All credit to Jermaine, he meant it! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030

I hear "is"

That's fine, but I clearly hear 'was'.

i hear "was" too. no problem. just shows jermaine's been practicing his lines in front of a mirror. no slip ups this time!

i always liked jermaine. he can get a bad rep, but he's michael's family and he seems like a nice fella. sometimes a little 4 letter words work magic
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    Jermaine, the ****in' messenger of Moses. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Jermaine is doing what he should do .. Arnie and I do not have to keep looking <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    Good going Jermaine
  • CrazyBananaCrazyBanana Posts: 745
    Well, because of this video at least for once everybody loves Jermaine, and that was about time!
    I know eh
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Perhaps everyone is doing what they are supposed to do - playing their part.

Just like us.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Watching TMZ live right now. One of the questions was "Do you believe Jason's story about his relationship with Michael Jackson. Harvey said "I don't know." "We've known he was making these claims for four months and we didn't publish it." Then he threw the paper with the question over his shoulder. That says to me they did not believe the claims. He said he would have Arnie Klein come back on the program if he wanted to.

To me that tells us what Harvey thinks about that subject. It wasn't work printing four months ago and it's not worth talking about now. Dr Klein has no business sticking his nose into Michael's private life.
  • Mj5StarChickMj5StarChick Posts: 939
    Wow I really love Jermaine now woot woot <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!
    I am glad he is sticking up for his brother the way he did <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> they really need to chill out with some of these rumors cause they sure are getting ridiculous now. Jermaine or any other Jackson should no have to make any remarks such as he did! But wow Go Jermaine! Yaaaaa <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> !!!!!
  • THANK YOU JERMAINE

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->