Possible Reason Attorney Lopez Killed !!

Comments

• SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    This "suicide" makes me remember of a tweet (supposedly) from Craig Harvey:
    # I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead".... 7:52 PM Oct 6th, 2009 via web
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla<!-- m -->

Has this tweet been investigated or not ? I don't remember.

Was this tweet in relation to MJ specifically?

Well in this case 5 are Dead; Evan Chandler, Bruce Ayers, Peter Lopez, and 2 Giraffes!

There was no specific context. He just tweeted that and I remember that nobody understood what he was talking about at the time.
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    Good Lets Dance

Yes he could have helped him get out of the concerts and at the same time, helped him with his new album. You know you need to be copyrighted and so on, how can you get around that without SONY or AEG finding out.
    And FYI
    This is my opinion and just because you found a article, (while it is a great article), it still does not mean that the article is really the truth. This is just aother scenario which could still be entirely possible. So please do not tell me no, and go and read your article, last I checked, I am and will always be entittled to my own opinion !!!!!!!!!

AEG is concert promoter they have nothing to do with MJ's recordings. It was already explained on another thread that Sony would liikely have no rights to this new music. I forget where it is but it was just recently. Where did you see Lopez had anything to do with the new album? I read all about that and did not see Lopez name connected to it anywhere. (and it's not "MY" article - it was posted by someone else) So yes, I'll agree it COULD be possible but so far you have not shown me Lopez connection to new album. but he IS connected to the 02 Arena Mess and was helping MJ in the Tug of War with these AEG thugs. ( <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Sorry I tried to sway your opinion I won't let it happen again)

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but. after invincible was anything else released with as much new music on it? was it always pretty much the old stuff with maybe the required two new ,that i think he spoke about at the thing where he was talking about leaving sony? i just get the feeling and of course none of us really know the guy,that micheals plan was they get the minimum out of me after this and nothing more.any thoughts?
  • Good Lets Dance

Yes he could have helped him get out of the concerts and at the same time, helped him with his new album. You know you need to be copyrighted and so on, how can you get around that without SONY or AEG finding out.
    And FYI
    This is my opinion and just because you found a article, (while it is a great article), it still does not mean that the article is really the truth. This is just aother scenario which could still be entirely possible. So please do not tell me no, and go and read your article, last I checked, I am and will always be entittled to my own opinion !!!!!!!!!

AEG is concert promoter they have nothing to do with MJ's recordings. It was already explained on another thread that Sony would liikely have no rights to this new music. I forget where it is but it was just recently. Where did you see Lopez had anything to do with the new album? I read all about that and did not see Lopez name connected to it anywhere. (and it's not "MY" article - it was posted by someone else) So yes, I'll agree it COULD be possible but so far you have not shown me Lopez connection to new album. but he IS connected to the 02 Arena Mess and was helping MJ in the Tug of War with these AEG thugs. ( <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> Sorry I tried to sway your opinion I won't let it happen again)

i don't know if this is the right place to ask this question but. after invincible was anything else released with as much new music on it? was it always pretty much the old stuff with maybe the required two new ,that i think he spoke about at the thing where he was talking about leaving sony? i just get the feeling and of course none of us really know the guy,that micheals plan was they get the minimum out of me after this and nothing more.any thoughts?

Yes, I do believe that was Michael's intention as far as Sony was concerned. Michael did have other plans for his future but it didn't involve Sony. That's my understanding.
    Good Lets Dance

And FYI

Yes, I do believe that was Michael's intention as far as Sony was concerned. Michael did have other plans for his future but it didn't involve Sony. That's my understanding.
    i came into this believing for something victorious for micheal . these other "deaths" are making it scary.
  • onemoretimeonemoretime Posts: 114
    that man knew too much to live.

What is going on there? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    check out videos of micheal section. thread title micheal shopping 09 gotta see this!!! isn't that lopez? who are those other people? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    What if Evan Chandler was threatened? What if he & his family were payed to make the accusations against MJ & go through the trial? What if after MJ "passed" Evan was going to tell the truth? & he was threatened to keep quiet? & he committed suicide or was killed? IDK I think he was just a sick, greedy a**hole, that's why his whole family abandoned him. But with his "suicide" & Peter Lopez's & seeing how MJ was being treated & knowing that the trials were a set up against MJ to ruin his image & take him down...it all makes me wonder now....there were, I'm sure, a ton of secrets on the bad guys' part they'd want to keep quiet...& to figure out just who the bad guys are, we need to keep following the money...I just really hope MJ got out alive & that the whole CPS taking the kids away is really just a distraction & that they are really going to be with him. Because if not, who knows what might happen to them if they end up in the wrong hands or away from the family who can still protect them. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    maybe the general public will start to notice the strange coincidences in these "apparent suicide" victoms being connected to mj and start to ask questions themselves.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    it is more than a coincedence for all this to happen
  • InfinityladyInfinitylady Posts: 1,006
    What if Evan Chandler was threatened? What if he & his family were payed to make the accusations against MJ & go through the trial? What if after MJ "passed" Evan was going to tell the truth? & he was threatened to keep quiet? & he committed suicide or was killed? IDK I think he was just a sick, greedy a**hole, that's why his whole family abandoned him. But with his "suicide" & Peter Lopez's & seeing how MJ was being treated & knowing that the trials were a set up against MJ to ruin his image & take him down...it all makes me wonder now....there were, I'm sure, a ton of secrets on the bad guys' part they'd want to keep quiet...& to figure out just who the bad guys are, we need to keep following the money...I just really hope MJ got out alive & that the whole CPS taking the kids away is really just a distraction & that they are really going to be with him. Because if not, who knows what might happen to them if they end up in the wrong hands or away from the family who can still protect them. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

U gotta point there! This is all strange! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Well remember that MJ was working on an album back in 2007, and Sony and AEG were not aware of it. Well........., was'nt Lopez MJ's attorney back then and could it have been a retribution killing because Lopez knew about it and said nothing !!! Now Sony and AEG have Michael's old songs through the years. Where as the Cacio's have new up to date music from Michael. Therefore making Sony's songs seem tired and the newly recorded songs are up to date and fresh/ It kind of makes Sony look like a fool don't you think ?
    Maybe Lopez went behind their backs, and they were angry about it, as we are talking millions even a billion dollars here off of Michael's new (2007)album. After all we are dealing with whitecollar gangstas!

So what are your thoughts ?
    Michael was quietly let go from Sony. At the time of death, MJ had no record label. This is to the best of my knowledge....also, In 2007 MJ defaulted on a Loan that his Sony/ATV catalog was held as collateral with Sony being the first people listed in line to buy it up if MJ should ever default. MJ agreed to sell Sony half of his share and that made Sony now the controlling party. Since they originally owned half and MJ owned half, (the better half with all the beetles music by the way) Now their share was at 75 percent making them controlling party. MJ was kicked of the board and no longer consulted in decisions.
  • airiesladyairieslady Posts: 384
    OK, so I have heard nothing else about Lopez. It seems he was just buried and that's that. No other investigation? Why would they not have an investigation, especially if there was a recent robbery? This is very strange indeed!
    Maybe we have here a hoax within the hoax.
    it is more than a coincedence for all this to happen

yeah that too!
  • VeryLittleSusieVeryLittleSusie Posts: 1,483
    Michael was quietly let go from Sony. At the time of death, MJ had no record label. This is to the best of my knowledge....also, In 2007 MJ defaulted on a Loan that his Sony/ATV catalog was held as collateral with Sony being the first people listed in line to buy it up if MJ should ever default. MJ agreed to sell Sony half of his share and that made Sony now the controlling party. Since they originally owned half and MJ owned half, (the better half with all the beetles music by the way) Now their share was at 75 percent making them controlling party. MJ was kicked of the board and no longer consulted in decisions.

So now Michael owns only 35 %????? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Well remember that MJ was working on an album back in 2007, and Sony and AEG were not aware of it. Well........., was'nt Lopez MJ's attorney back then and could it have been a retribution killing because Lopez knew about it and said nothing !!! Now Sony and AEG have Michael's old songs through the years. Where as the Cacio's have new up to date music from Michael. Therefore making Sony's songs seem tired and the newly recorded songs are up to date and fresh/ It kind of makes Sony look like a fool don't you think ?
    Maybe Lopez went behind their backs, and they were angry about it, as we are talking millions even a billion dollars here off of Michael's new (2007)album. After all we are dealing with whitecollar gangstas!

Where can the info be found that he only had 25% left of Sony?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

hard to believe this story came and went so quickly. just like the chandler thing.
    Well remember that MJ was working on an album back in 2007, and Sony and AEG were not aware of it. Well........., was'nt Lopez MJ's attorney back then and could it have been a retribution killing because Lopez knew about it and said nothing !!! Now Sony and AEG have Michael's old songs through the years. Where as the Cacio's have new up to date music from Michael. Therefore making Sony's songs seem tired and the newly recorded songs are up to date and fresh/ It kind of makes Sony look like a fool don't you think ?

Where can the info be found that he only had 25% left of Sony?

look at post from mykidsmun on the my netflix review of this is it thread. i'd do it for you but i'm not good at it and it would take a week <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
    anyone heard anymore about this?
  • 2MuchMJLuv2MuchMJLuv Posts: 332
    You guys are on it!!!! There were sooo many excellent points, it's hard to keep up. It looks to me like the mystery behind it all is starting to unfold little by little. Crazy......
  • anyone heard anymore about this?

You know, sometimes I think some of us have a "psychic connection" cause I was just thinking about this again too, and it needed to be brought back up, so Thanks! It is just not normal that none of these entertainment shows or mags has done an interview with his wife (Barbara Bach) after all this time. This really seems like something that is meant to be "swept under the rug" and forgotten. Do you remember the U-Tube vids with his wife reaction and statements were disabled and unwatchable? And what give me the creeps is he was due to give an interview about what was behind MJ's death?
  • heisinme09heisinme09 Posts: 494
    anyone heard anymore about this?

You know, sometimes I think some of us have a "psychic connection" cause I was just thinking about this again too, and it needed to be brought back up, so Thanks! It is just not normal that none of these entertainment shows or mags has done an interview with his wife (Barbara Bach) after all this time. This really seems like something that is meant to be "swept under the rug" and forgotten. Do you remember the U-Tube vids with his wife reaction and statements were disabled and unwatchable? ?And what give me the creeps is he was due to give an interview about what was behind MJ's death

Your last sentence has piqued my curiosity.....I had never heard this info before...that Peter Lopez was due to give an interview about MJ's "Death"? Can you provide a link or more info on this? I think it is HUGE! Thanks!
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    Maybe we have here a hoax within the hoax.

Is there any remote chance that Peter Lopez and Evan Chandler are not actually dead, but it's part of the story line to make it scarier. It would mean they would have to go into hiding for the duration of the hoax which would be hard. I just felt something was fishy with Chandlers death and TIAI posting about the E C initials the same day. We should explore all the options, even if they seem crazy (I'm just exploring, not convinced). It was long before this that Michael fell in love with P.T. Barnum and planned for his whole life to be The greatest show on earth. Here's a clip from the Reveals:

1-9. TIAI and STUDY Predictions that Came True

On November 5, TIAI pointed to the “V for Vendetta” page on Wikipedia (not a movie trailer, or YouTube showing of it, etc). This was sadly fulfilled by the Evan Chandler suicide. This news was reported on November 17, which was also the 70th anniversary one night showing of “The Wizard of Oz”. But TIAI redirected the night before, as usual, and pointed to a Wikipedia photo with the Yellow Brick road and Emerald City behind. This photo came from the Emerald City page on Wikipedia, not the Wizard of Oz page {http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emerald_City}. What are the odds that the E-van C-handler news came out on this same day, and had the same initials as E-merald C-ity, all by coincidence?

And this is another thread with a related idea that Michael planned the 93 abuse allegation to place special funds in another location to use for the future which is this hoax and a time of hiding.

Now You Will Think I am Crazy
    by BlackVelvet » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:33 am

As I have said already I never was a Michael Jackson fan and although I heard news headlines, never did I look closely or find out what was happening exactly, just because was not interested.

Now today I am looking back at news, such as child molestation, and I am thinking.

And here is my conclusion of which you maybe will think I am crazy.

I look at child given many millions (maybe it was father given the millions, no matter) but this child if I understand now saying that child molestation did not happen.I look at very big court case of child molestation, and end of case again if I understand correctly is that there was NOT child molestation.

ok, now I think if Jackson wished to be dead he would still need money to live but how? He cannot use his own bank account because dead now. He can ask for money of friends, family but that soon become tedious for him I am expecting.Also he cannot before he is dead move large sums into their bank accounts because always someone is suspicious.

So how to move large sum of money to other bank account?

Move millions to father/child as accused of child molestation, maybe even bank account in fake name?

How far back was this?
  • anyone heard anymore about this?

You know, sometimes I think some of us have a "psychic connection" cause I was just thinking about this again too, and it needed to be brought back up, so Thanks! It is just not normal that none of these entertainment shows or mags has done an interview with his wife (Barbara Bach) after all this time. This really seems like something that is meant to be "swept under the rug" and forgotten. Do you remember the U-Tube vids with his wife reaction and statements were disabled and unwatchable? ?And what give me the creeps is he was due to give an interview about what was behind MJ's death

Your last sentence has piqued my curiosity.....I had never heard this info before...that Peter Lopez was due to give an interview about MJ's "Death"? Can you provide a link or more info on this? I think it is HUGE! Thanks!

Sorry, I can't provide a link, but I always remember what is important to me and this really stuck out. I do remember when it happened someone posted a video of PL at a celebrity function shortly before his death. In this video he was talking to someone about MJ's death. I am pretty sure someone else posted the link about his upcoming interview in the comments under this video. It was on this forum and was obviously in the time following PL's death, I am too drowsy to initiate a search right now, but maybe if you put Peter Lopez in search this video will come up.
    I also think that these 2 deaths are suspicious and it can perfectly fit in the hoax scenario. As stated by MJonmind the TS redirect to Emerald City (Evan Chandler) is intriguing to say the least. What is the percentage of it being a coincidence ? Hmm.
    And the 911 call made by Mr. Lopez' wife is weird.

If we add this tweet # I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead".... 7:52 PM Oct 6th, 2009 via web
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla<!-- m -->
    the hoax within the hoax is very plausible and it wouldn't surprised me "You should be threathened" Michael sings.

I wonder who is the one (still alive) keeping the secret and which secret ?