Possible Reason Attorney Lopez Killed !!

13»

Comments

• anyone heard anymore about this?

You know, sometimes I think some of us have a "psychic connection" cause I was just thinking about this again too, and it needed to be brought back up, so Thanks! It is just not normal that none of these entertainment shows or mags has done an interview with his wife (Barbara Bach) after all this time. This really seems like something that is meant to be "swept under the rug" and forgotten. Do you remember the U-Tube vids with his wife reaction and statements were disabled and unwatchable? ?And what give me the creeps is he was due to give an interview about what was behind MJ's death

Your last sentence has piqued my curiosity.....I had never heard this info before...that Peter Lopez was due to give an interview about MJ's "Death"? Can you provide a link or more info on this? I think it is HUGE! Thanks!

To Heisinme09 - I Found It! It is on this same thread on the first page! It was in a Spanish article that was translated to english. I have copied and pasted here but you can also start at the original beginning of this same thread to find it......

Re: Possible Reason Attorney Lopez Killed !!
    by Good Lets Dance » Fri May 07, 2010 12:42 am

somekindofsign - Thank you for the translation of the article from the Spanish Forum...Apparently no one noticed it states Lopez was going to grant an interview about "the killing of the King of Pop"....

Peter Lee, one of the most sought after lawyers in the entertainment industry in the United States and Latin America, reportedly was close to granting a very revealing interview about the killing of the King of Pop...

Of course no way of knowing if this statement is true or not - But now we never will know will we? Good Lets Dance
  • But ... Jermaine told the reporters that he committed suicide because Evan was unbearable weight of guilt of the charges against Mike. Because he'd say this, if the fraud allegedly involving Evan / PL? This means they could never go back, and Mike? God, I can not agree, this is absurd. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> My concern is why the TS explains, however, it can also result for the murder of Mike (and therefore not hoax). TIAI not discard this as I understand it, or not? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • suspicious mindsuspicious mind Posts: 5,984
    how much effect might these suicides (or whatever) have on the effect of the hoax or it's conclusion?
  • skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    This case just give me chill...

I wached again that fine attorney speak out shortly before his death

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz0L0tzfC5E<!-- m -->

THIS IS NOT GOOD, Not good it all - even i Know MJ is alive...

IS IT TRUTH IS TOO DANGEROUS TO KNOW?...

Sad and unpleasand world and MJ have to have Fight THAT ALONE?!?.. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Peter Lopez in August 2009: Jackson Death Mystery 'Will Be Solved Soon'

5:01pm UK, Friday August 14, 2009
    The mysterious circumstances surrounding Michael Jackson's death should be cleared up very soon, his former lawyer has told Sky News. Peter Lopez said he expected the toxicology report to be released in the near future.

The report has been completed but will not be made public while a police investigation is still ongoing.

Mr Lopez told Sky News: "We should hear within the next week. I believe the LAPD are doing a very thorough investigation.

"It's been seven weeks since Michael died, it was announced the reports would be out in five to six weeks, so we are a couple of weeks beyond that which is an indication of the professionalism of the LAPD, making sure they get it right."

Mr Lopez also feels his former client's death could possibly have been avoided.

"I think it's too early to say, we don't have all the facts but he should not be dead, that's pretty clear.

"Something went terribly wrong and we'll find something out about that very shortly."

The lawyer paid tribute to the detectives conducting the investigation into the King of Pop's death, saying he realised they were in a very difficult situation and they were doing "terrific work" to make sure "the right results come out".

DEA agents searched a pharmacy in Las Vegas earlier this week to find prescription documents for Jackson from his former doctor Conrad Murray.They have also searched the doctor's premises, and while he is not an official suspect, Dr Murray is the subject of a manslaughter investigation.

Mr Lopez also feels the media frenzy surrounding the singer's death, as well as continuing questions over the paternity of his children, is irresponsible.

"I think it's very unfortunate these sorts of things get talked about," the lawyer said.

"The children are probably going to hear about these kind of scandalous things. They are bright, young, wonderful kids.

"It's very hurtful and harmful to have this sort of talk out there, I think it's a little irresponsible frankly."

LINK: <!-- m -->http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/Show..<!-- m -->.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    This "suicide" makes me remember of a tweet (supposedly) from Craig Harvey:
    # I'm beginning to believe what the Hell's Angel's used to say..."3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead".... 7:52 PM Oct 6th, 2009 via web
    <!-- m -->http://twitter.com/chiefcoronerla<!-- m -->

Has this tweet been investigated or not ? I don't remember.
    “Three Can Keep a Secret if Two Are Dead”
    (Lavigne, 1996): Weak Ties as Infiltration Routes

MICHAEL A. FAIA
    Department of Sociology, Box 8795, College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA 23187-8795,
    U.S.A.

Abstract.
    Among several ways of trying to suppress terrorist conspiracies, infiltration has probably received the least attention. Impressionistic evidence suggests that conspiracies that carry out violent attacks usually have a small number of participants, and that large conspiracies either fail to materialize, fail to organize actual attacks, or are substantially less difficult to uncover. Due to the prevalence of weak social ties in larger groups there may be an intermediate group size, around 7–10 members, that is highly subject to infiltration.
    [...]
    We then use a combinatorial analysis of group structure to develop a rough calculation of the
    probability of infiltrating conspiracies of size n, and we show that relatively large conspiracies, having 7 or more members, tend to have interaction structures that make them highly vulnerable to infiltration.[...]
    http://www.springerlink.com/content/h177082u8679v8t7/

This underlines the theory of a conspiracy of only 3 involved persons being sufficient to hoax a death (and obviously being more efficient and stronger in secrecy).
  • This thing hasn't begun to unravel. I believe there will be more deaths......