Conrad Murray Supporters Plan Demonstration

edited January 1970 in News
Conrad Murray Supporters Plan Demonstration
Originally posted May 8th 2010 1:00 AM PDT by TMZ Staff

Dr. Conrad Murray's supporters are pissed off that only Michael Jackson fans are represented when the doc shows up in court ... and we've learned they're planning a big, big demonstration at next month's preliminary hearing.

0507-conrad-banner-getty-ap-ex-credit.jpg

Sources close to Murray tell us a group of his friends, patients and fellow church members -- numbering in the "hundreds" -- will be outside the courthouse at Murray's next court hearing to show solidarity.

We're told the group will rent buses in Houston and Las Vegas -- where Dr. Murray has his medical practices -- and drive them to L.A. for the June 14 court date.

We're told the catalyst for the sojourn was that pesky banner that flew over the courthouse at the last court hearing, demanding justice for MJ.

We have some signage ideas for next month's rally:

-- "Conrad Murray doesn't kill people. Propfol does."
-- "Michael killed himself. Get over it."
-- "Black or white, free Conny tonight!"
-- "Conrad is no smooth criminal."
-- "Everyone makes mistakes -- allegedly."

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/05/07/conrad-mu ... t-hearing/<!-- m -->

Comments

• i cant believe this - is this a hoax

the banners - my - civil unrest will follow

they better get the army in the police the next hearing
  • Wow. It will be such a mess.
  • Solid121Solid121 Posts: 292
    hmmm, I think TMZ has thought up thier signage on purpose relating to ideas from the hoax... eg,

-- "Black or white, free Conny tonight!" - - - This is when it was thought that there was a white Conrad Murray as well as a black one?

-- "Conrad is no smooth criminal." - - - This is from when people thought that Dr. Murray was mentioned in the lyrics to Smooth Criminal?

-- "Everyone makes mistakes -- allegedly." - - - As for this, this could relate to the numerous slip-ups by all the players in the hoax

Just a thought <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • solid you could be right
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    Where the heck did that banner pic come from anyway? They didn't show that pic before and why are they just showing it now? TMZ be coming out with way too many stories like everyday. However no one else seems to report these stories.
  • Where the heck did that banner pic come from anyway? They didn't show that pic before and why are they just showing it now? TMZ be coming out with way too many stories like everyday. However no one else seems to report these stories.

Yes they did: <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/03/31/michael-j ... ne-banner/<!-- m -->

MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray
    Originally posted Mar 30th 2010 10:00 PM PDT by TMZ Staff

Michael Jackson's most loyal fans are taking to the skies in order to send a message to Doc Murray -- and the plan is set to take flight the next time Murray is set to appear in court.

0330_mj_banner_ex.jpg

A group of fans have raised $1,250 to fly an airplane banner over the L.A. County Superior Courthouse between 1-2pm on April 5 ... when Dr. Murray is next scheduled to show his face.

The sign will read "We demand justice for Michael Jackson" -- and the group is so fired up about it, they've already sent out a press release with a Photoshopped image of what they think the scene will look like (see above).

The same group of fans has already raised enough cash to buy Paris Jackson a birthday surprise ... she turns 12 next week.
  • Wow. It will be such a mess.

That will definitely be a mess.
  • Wait a minute, TMZ altered the "MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray" article.

The original article said:

The same group of fans are also raising money to buy Katherine Jackson a bouquet of 100 roses for additional support ... as well as a locket for Paris Jackson's birthday on April 3. Sorry if that ruined the surprise.

But now it says:
    The same group of fans has already raised enough cash to buy Paris Jackson a birthday surprise ... she turns 12 next week.

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Wait a minute, TMZ altered the "MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray" article.

The same group of fans are also raising money to buy Katherine Jackson a bouquet of 100 roses for additional support ... as well as a locket for Paris Jackson's birthday on April 3. Sorry if that ruined the surprise.

But now it says:

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

weird..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    My initial response to this article was a little sarcastic.

To make my point clear- if this is real and Murray has supporters they would have been at the previous court appearances.

At least he has all the hoax believers supporting his innocence.
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    I have a feeling it's just to be part of the documentary they are making of Conrad Murray, and I'd say that these people from the church will be there. Watch this video and you will see.

My question is this...if Murray didn't really exist before this hoax, then how can he have so many followers????

This is the footage of him in church. How often have we seen footage of him going to work?? Once maybe. You'd think the paparazzi would be all over him, catching every move him makes........But all we ever see is him jogging on the beach, working out at the gym, and him drinking coke with Chernoff. Then we see him at Forest Lawn.

Hmmm....why no footage of him going to work again???? Seems too convenient that his camera crew are on hand for those posed pictures....

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch#v=F4Q983-u ... re=related<!-- m -->
  • jacilovesmichaeljacilovesmichael Posts: 2,474
    Wait a minute, TMZ altered the "MJ Fans Launch Aerial Attack on Doc Murray" article.

But now it says:

weird..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

That IS weird!! Good find, Mo.

This entire post by TMZ seems to be more like a joke than anything. Which would make sense.

It could also stand as a reminder to everyone condemning Murray, the same way Michael was condemned by the public before (and even after) his trial.
  • I think this is EXTREMELY symbolic to the end of the hoax. The TIAI redirects have become more direct, and IMO I think were getting close.

This reminds me of the "Beat it"video where two gangs were going to meet face to face at the end of the video and fight. The "Beat it"video is the journey the gangs take to get to that point (the hoax) . At the end, Michael comes and unites the gangs and instead of fighting, they dance with Michael.

If Murray is gonna have supporters, Justice For Michael, along with other MJ fans will probably be there also. (Two gangs, that clearly don't like each other) On June 14th, they will come face to face. This may not be the day the hoax is revealed, but the gangs must meet face to face before Michael come between them. This maybe one of the final scenes before Michael steps from behind the camera (Liberian Girl).

I hope this makes sense!
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    I think this is EXTREMELY symbolic to the end of the hoax. The TIAI redirects have become more direct, and IMO I think were getting close.

This reminds me of the "Beat it"video where two gangs were going to meet face to face at the end of the video and fight. The "Beat it"video is the journey the gangs take to get to that point (the hoax) . At the end, Michael comes and unites the gangs and instead of fighting, they dance with Michael.

If Murray is gonna have supporters, Justice For Michael, along with other MJ fans will probably be there also. (Two gangs, that clearly don't like each other) On June 14th, they will come face to face. This may not be the day the hoax is revealed, but the gangs must meet face to face before Michael come between them. This maybe one of the final scenes before Michael steps from behind the camera (Liberian Girl).

I hope this makes sense!

Wow ! Great post !
  • Who would want to support Murray anyway <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    If this is true then things will get very BAD outside that court!
  • Who would want to support Murray anyway <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

If people would use common sense and not just swallow all the shit the media is feeding them, Conrad could indeed have a surprisingly amount of supporters. Unfortunately the majority of the world is still blind and ignorant when it comes to the lies being told by the media... Mind - we still haven't heard a word from Murray himself, except for that one youtube video.
  • I think this is EXTREMELY symbolic to the end of the hoax. The TIAI redirects have become more direct, and IMO I think were getting close.

I hope this makes sense!

Wow ! Great post !

Thx! This was my first post, so I was a little nervous to post something so bold. Even though TMZ posts a lot of crap. Their articles that revovle around Murray seem to have a pretty delibrate message to them. Obviously not to be seen by the non believers, but for the believers.
  • so do they have a website?
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    so do they have a website?

do not know. but they do have a twibbon
    <!-- m -->http://twibbon.com/join/quotsupport-dr- ... rrayquot-2<!-- m -->
  • thank you oh my - its not a hoax - now there is a campaign to support murders
    "Support Dr. Conrad Murray"
    Innocent until guilty! MJ is alive!
    Support "Support Dr. Conrad Murray
  • AnnieIsNotOKAnnieIsNotOK Posts: 979

But on that link it's all believers...it says :
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126

But on that link it's all believers...it says :

a ok, even better <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Who would want to support Murray anyway <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Maybe he is innocent?? Innocent until proven guilty.. Michael had his supporters during the 2005 trial.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Well we will see the best shots and pictures of Murray fan club ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ah, I was pleased to TMZ, published a small photo of Murray <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9455<!-- l -->
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Who would want to support Murray anyway <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Maybe he is innocent?? Innocent until proven guilty.. Michael had his supporters during the 2005 trial.

Innocent until proven innocent <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->