Conrad Murray Supporters Plan Demonstration

2»

Comments

• ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    Don’t we believe here that Michael’s not dead? Do people also think that he has deliberately allowed a real Doctor and an innocent man to go through everything that is happening to him? Why would he do that?
    Do people think he thought Murray was trying to kill him or that is he just ruining a man’s life for no reason?

I’m pretty sure you get a ticket straight to hell (figuratively speaking) if you convince the world your dead and allow an innocent man to be blamed for it. That is not what's happening.

Here’s the thing, Dr Murray hasn't spoken directly (and neither has Michael) about the details of the case. It’s everybody else who is telling the story.

As for the media I don’t disbelieve anything about Michael Jackson (hoax related) until I hear it first on TMZ.
    (I say that with the L.O.V.E.)
  • cin_pytcin_pyt Posts: 632
    ugh plz!! Since when does CM have supports, hundreds? Seriously, this is significant for the end time of this. Mike we're waiting. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • White_OrchidWhite_Orchid Posts: 406
    Edit
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think this is EXTREMELY symbolic to the end of the hoax. The TIAI redirects have become more direct, and IMO I think were getting close.

This reminds me of the "Beat it"video where two gangs were going to meet face to face at the end of the video and fight. The "Beat it"video is the journey the gangs take to get to that point (the hoax) . At the end, Michael comes and unites the gangs and instead of fighting, they dance with Michael.

If Murray is gonna have supporters, Justice For Michael, along with other MJ fans will probably be there also. (Two gangs, that clearly don't like each other) On June 14th, they will come face to face. This may not be the day the hoax is revealed, but the gangs must meet face to face before Michael come between them. This maybe one of the final scenes before Michael steps from behind the camera (Liberian Girl).
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is EXACTLY THE FIRST THING THAT CAME OUT F MY MOUTH WHEN I SAW THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD. Beat It - Part 2 - This has to be a movie. How in the hell can a person being accused of a murder stage a protest in front of the courthouse and get away with it? Its a movie people. This Is It <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I hope this makes sense!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Well we will see the best shots and pictures of Murray fan club ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ah, I was pleased to TMZ, published a small photo of Murray <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9455<!-- l -->

Your whish has been granted Paula ! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • :lol: <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I think this is EXTREMELY symbolic to the end of the hoax. The TIAI redirects have become more direct, and IMO I think were getting close.

This reminds me of the "Beat it"video where two gangs were going to meet face to face at the end of the video and fight. The "Beat it"video is the journey the gangs take to get to that point (the hoax) . At the end, Michael comes and unites the gangs and instead of fighting, they dance with Michael.

If Murray is gonna have supporters, Justice For Michael, along with other MJ fans will probably be there also. (Two gangs, that clearly don't like each other) On June 14th, they will come face to face. This may not be the day the hoax is revealed, but the gangs must meet face to face before Michael come between them. This maybe one of the final scenes before Michael steps from behind the camera (Liberian Girl).
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is EXACTLY THE FIRST THING THAT CAME OUT F MY MOUTH WHEN I SAW THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD. Beat It - Part 2 - This has to be a movie. How in the hell can a person being accused of a murder stage a protest in front of the courthouse and get away with it? Its a movie people. This Is It <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I can't wait to see this movie!!!!!
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Yes it's a movie and in movies they are often one or several characters who die.
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    I'm sure his supporters are just old, faithful patients or MJ haters.
    But if this is a hoax, we should just let them be, right? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    I don't know what to make of this. I really hope it goes down like "Beat it".
    I'm gonna go just to join in the dancing.
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Taking my cobra Jacket.
  • JavaJava Posts: 162
    Where the heck did that banner pic come from anyway? They didn't show that pic before and why are they just showing it now? TMZ be coming out with way too many stories like everyday. However no one else seems to report these stories.

The banner at the top of the topic here? Is that the banner the plane flew over court the day Dr. Murray went?
  • hesouttamylifehesouttamylife Posts: 5,393
    This is THE HOAX SITE for those who may have lost their way. We welcome believers, non-believers and those somewhere in the middle so long as you don't try to impede our efforts. Hoax investigating is not for the faint of heart. This has been a public announcement, get it. okay. ready. let's dance.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I love the comparison to "Beat it", good observation! Talk about drama TMZ is creating out of this. Murray is completely innocent as an actor or he's the fall guy for seeming sinister people like Tohme. Talk about a cliffhanger; we really can't predict or foresee who's the murderer with which weapon, motive, on and on. I like it when new people join this forum cause they often have fresh new ideas.
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    Well we will see the best shots and pictures of Murray fan club ... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> ah, I was pleased to TMZ, published a small photo of Murray <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=50&t=9455<!-- l -->

<!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> This is going to be so much fun. I will pick my popcorn and watch the show <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> And I will have a banner which says: - -- "Black or white, free Conny tonight!" OMG I loved that <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I love TMZ's sense of humor <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Another thing I noted from this article is that propofol is misspelled as propfol mmm.....takes on a new meaning prop for a fool dunno. I might be reading too much into it, but dismissing nothing in this "death". I like the "Michael killed himself. Get over it." Well, yes Mike "killed" himself get over it and get ready for what is to come Mike we heart you man! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Prop....fool. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Gotta love TMZ.

Have you seen the preview of the documentary coming out of Conrad Murray?????

This is the website. As always, with L.O.V.E xoxoxoxo

<!-- m -->http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1572197/<!-- m -->
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    This is the greatest show on earth.
    <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> 2goodtobetrue oooh so hold one taping in progress oooh mmm.....spoiler alert. Real life TV brought to you by the one and only da man himself. Yup, Greatest show on earth ready to blow our minds coming soon Summer 2010 <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • murray supporters. wierd.
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    This is the greatest show on earth.

It definitely is. I have never seen anything like it.
    MJ, you are a genius of unlimitless boundaries. When you said the sky was the limit. You were not kidding. I love you xxxxx
    my[KING]"]murray supporters. wierd.
    That statement did take me by surprise. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    I am going back to my padded cell. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> God bless you all.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    hmmm, I think TMZ has thought up thier signage on purpose relating to ideas from the hoax... eg,

-- "Black or white, free Conny tonight!" - - - This is when it was thought that there was a white Conrad Murray as well as a black one?

-- "Conrad is no smooth criminal." - - - This is from when people thought that Dr. Murray was mentioned in the lyrics to Smooth Criminal?

-- "Everyone makes mistakes -- allegedly." - - - As for this, this could relate to the numerous slip-ups by all the players in the hoax

Just a thought <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Had the same thoughts <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> It's hard to say that, but I think almost every word of TMZ's articles about Michael has a very special meaning, hehe
  • jinanejinane Posts: 54
    MESSAGE TO THE FANS, FROM MR. JOSEPH JACKSON AND MR. MAJESTIK MAGNIFICENT:
    MAY 10, 2010

It has recently come to our attention that Conrad Murray supporters will be demonstrating at the preliminary hearing, June 14th at the Superior Court of Los Angeles, much like Michael’s supporters have always done. This is their right just as it is ours.

We would like to urge fans that are planning to attend to please do so in peace, unity, and love for Michael. There should be NO violence, NO slander, NO yelling, and NO bad-mouthing or name-calling of Murray or his supporters. This reflects negatively on Michael. He would not support this type of behavior. The press called Michael names that were undeserved and hurtful. By acting out and creating chaos, our message can not be heard or is overshadowed by our behavior. By calling names, we are lowering ourselves to their level. That would only contribute to the filthy tabloid gossip. Michael deserved better than that. We must honor him, his wishes, and his message of peace and compassion, even in the face of opposition. Both sides can peacefully co-exist and let the justice be served inside the courtroom, just as it has been before.

Please ignore their signs, actions and words. DO NOT acknowledge their presence, IGNORE them completely, and certainly do not respond to anything they have to say. DO NOT let them bait you into an argument or lashing out to defend Michael. That is what they want. Our protest should be silent. We do not want to draw any attention to them at all. The world needs to see Michael’s light shining through all of you instead.

Our message is much bigger, better, and more dignified by not using slanderous or vulgar words. Your respect will make a much larger statement that will be revered instead of criticized. Their behavior toward a silent prayer vigil will only make them look bad. They cannot fight if there is no one to fight with. Do not give them the fuel for their fire.

Please do not even acknowledge their banners. Our banners will stay the same: “Justice for Michael”. We all have a common, unifying mission, which is JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL. We do not have to respond to them at all, because Conrad Murray supporters are not on the side of righteousness or justice, they are wrong, and right will prevail.

This is much deeper than just a demonstration. This will go down in history. Whatever your actions are that day, will be part of Michael’s legacy. When people look back on this day we want them to remember Michael, not Conrad Murray. Michael Jackson supporters are not to be looked down on as crazed fanatics, but as crusaders for peace and love. This is what Michael Jackson is, was, and always will be. It is what he believed in and stood for. We are HIS voice, representing HIM.

Martin Luther King Jr. said,
    “A riot is the language of the unheard. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity. Importance should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. We must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate”

MICHAEL IS LOVE AND PEACE, NOT HATE! This is the message we must unite to send to the world.

You have caught the attention of the entire world; you represent their conscience and inspiration. This is your chance to impact Michael’s legacy and reputation for generations to come. We must stand together to honor him. We can shut them out completely and let our message speak for itself. The most powerful impact you can have in carrying on his legacy, is spreading his peace and love. Our silent protest and prayer vigil will be seen and felt the world over. Make Michael proud!

THANK YOU, AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

Mr. Joseph Jackson, and Mr. Majestik Magnificent
  • nynyronynyro Posts: 296
    MAY 10, 2010

It has recently come to our attention that Conrad Murray supporters will be demonstrating at the preliminary hearing, June 14th at the Superior Court of Los Angeles, much like Michael’s supporters have always done. This is their right just as it is ours.

We would like to urge fans that are planning to attend to please do so in peace, unity, and love for Michael. There should be NO violence, NO slander, NO yelling, and NO bad-mouthing or name-calling of Murray or his supporters. This reflects negatively on Michael. He would not support this type of behavior. The press called Michael names that were undeserved and hurtful. By acting out and creating chaos, our message can not be heard or is overshadowed by our behavior. By calling names, we are lowering ourselves to their level. That would only contribute to the filthy tabloid gossip. Michael deserved better than that. We must honor him, his wishes, and his message of peace and compassion, even in the face of opposition. Both sides can peacefully co-exist and let the justice be served inside the courtroom, just as it has been before.

Please ignore their signs, actions and words. DO NOT acknowledge their presence, IGNORE them completely, and certainly do not respond to anything they have to say. DO NOT let them bait you into an argument or lashing out to defend Michael. That is what they want. Our protest should be silent. We do not want to draw any attention to them at all. The world needs to see Michael’s light shining through all of you instead.

Our message is much bigger, better, and more dignified by not using slanderous or vulgar words. Your respect will make a much larger statement that will be revered instead of criticized. Their behavior toward a silent prayer vigil will only make them look bad. They cannot fight if there is no one to fight with. Do not give them the fuel for their fire.

Please do not even acknowledge their banners. Our banners will stay the same: “Justice for Michael”. We all have a common, unifying mission, which is JUSTICE FOR MICHAEL. We do not have to respond to them at all, because Conrad Murray supporters are not on the side of righteousness or justice, they are wrong, and right will prevail.

This is much deeper than just a demonstration. This will go down in history. Whatever your actions are that day, will be part of Michael’s legacy. When people look back on this day we want them to remember Michael, not Conrad Murray. Michael Jackson supporters are not to be looked down on as crazed fanatics, but as crusaders for peace and love. This is what Michael Jackson is, was, and always will be. It is what he believed in and stood for. We are HIS voice, representing HIM.

“A riot is the language of the unheard. All labor that uplifts humanity has dignity. Importance should be undertaken with painstaking excellence. We must love our enemies - or else? The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate”

MICHAEL IS LOVE AND PEACE, NOT HATE! This is the message we must unite to send to the world.

You have caught the attention of the entire world; you represent their conscience and inspiration. This is your chance to impact Michael’s legacy and reputation for generations to come. We must stand together to honor him. We can shut them out completely and let our message speak for itself. The most powerful impact you can have in carrying on his legacy, is spreading his peace and love. Our silent protest and prayer vigil will be seen and felt the world over. Make Michael proud!

Where was this message originally posted?
    MAY 10, 2010

it was posted on Taaj Malik facebook page
    MAY 10, 2010

it was posted on Taaj Malik facebook page
    actually it was originally posted in Majestik Magnificent facebook page
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    Has anyone thought of the possibility that Murray=Someone we all need to keep safe! I've had a strong hunch over the last few months from looking at old J5 footage of Michael screwing around with shoes that make him taller, the kind you can wear slacks over and fool the bejebus out of people with, and we all know about his makeup and disguises. Look at the curvature of Murray's back to butt area next time you see him and he always is holding his coat/jacket closed or fumbling with his stomach area *keeping it all together*. And hiding in plain site is sometimes the best way to fool people. Think of it! Everyone is mad at Murray, so sure Murray is the devil from hell, ready to kill this man just like with Michael and all of the allegations, and then BAM!!! Murray turns out to be the person we all love the most! Classic! But crazy as hell and dangerous! I fear for Murray simply because of this one little hunch, fear of a shooter or crazed fan. Now if Murray is indeed really Conrad Murray then I will have as much hate for him as the next person BUT something inside of me is just not buying that Murray is even for real. And the question is WHO IS HE?