Is Murray really Michael?

2»

Comments

• agathiagathi Posts: 156
    maybe he is ...masqueared
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Are there any pictures of CM from the hearing of june 14th?

I'm always thinkin about that statement from the forum member "whosbadmj" who was there with her brother and the security guard told her that Michael Jckson is in the building ( or has left the building? )

I really wonder if this CM was really Cm or Michael? And that's why I'm asking if there are pictures of CM from June 14th??
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    maybe he is ...masqueared

I just can't seem to get MJ's movie Ghost out of my mind. I had no idea he was the Mayor until the credits ran at the end. It's no telling who MJ was disguised as since he left Jun 25th. Keep the Faith!
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    I still find it very interesting that there are NO pictures of CM during or after the hearing from June 14th.... I mean..TMZ ALWAYS know, where Murray is and what he's doin...

Maybe the sec.guard was right and Michael was inside the building, that's why they couldn't take any pictures or films, haha....but hey,
  • nefarinefari Posts: 1,227
    I wish somebody could compare his head to Jermaine's head <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> as there is just something similar about their heads IMO.
  • I suppose you haven't heard Murray talk before other than his message to his clients:

[youtube:1tvb90iu]

Not suggesting anything, but material of Murray talking is rare so I thought to share it here.
  • I just find it odd that it's hard to find any photos of Murray at other times in his life. No childhood photos, no family photos, no photos of him in college or medical school.
    Seems like someone would have leaked them? seems weird to me.

I also think the 1 minute message of Murray on youtube when we first heard him speak compared to him in the church don't seem the same. and the way he talks compared to how he looks (like the photo shoot of him at FL, courtroom, etc. don't seem to correlate.) I can't quite explain...
    of course, people don't always sound the way they look but in his photos there's a hardness to him but when he talks, he sounds soft and dreamy like. i just get a strange feeling.
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    omg lol this is getting rediculous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> NO WAY! Mj is in hiding and hello he has spent so much of his time in court why in the hell wuld he want to pretend to be somebody who has to go back to court?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> omg no way lol

You need to pull of a chair and read some more if you find this so hilarious. I see you are new to the game.
  • GraceGrace Posts: 2,864
    omg lol this is getting rediculous <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> NO WAY! Mj is in hiding and hello he has spent so much of his time in court why in the hell wuld he want to pretend to be somebody who has to go back to court?? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> omg no way lol

Some aspects of healing a wounded soul are about re-living an offending situation from a different perspective and from a safer place point of view.
    This gives a well fitting positive, serious and believable connection between Doc Murray and MJ's trials.
    Sometimes one has to die to be able to live again.
  • MJonmindMJonmind Posts: 7,290
    I was just looking at a video clip someone posted of Dr. Murray walking and being asked about Randy Jackson. I thought it was strange that each time he could have spoken, traffic drowned out his voice. As if Murray really doesn't want his voice examined too closely. <!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true ... f352dd65d4<!-- m -->

After thinking about the voice similarities between Casket guy and Ghost mayor (MJ) I wanted to compare the sound of Murray's voice in church at :24 and best at 1:12 to Murray's u-tube Thanks supporters. In church his voice drops down low often at the end of a phrase such as "home" with his chin dropping down sharply, and he mumbles a bit like he's not used to speaking in public. The accent is slightly different than the Thanks where it is with uniform voice tone, and clearer inunciation of words. Murray's head movement in church is more of an up and down motion. And Murray Thanks is moving his head more from side to side and pivoting, much as Michael does in his speeches. His voice in church is weepy and pity-party me, whereas in the Thanks, it is kind, sincere and gentle almost hypnotic(like Michael). I also noticed that the forehead bump is much more noticeable in church Murray, and his skin tone is more a black brown whereas Thanks Murray has a yellowish brown tone. I realize that if Michael is Murray there, the attention to detail has to be phenominal. But I firmly believe he could do it, after a whole year of seeing what other attention to detail Michael has taken.
    [youtube:1uempdto]
    [youtube:1uempdto]