Tragic Michael Jackson tapes revealed

darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainme ... 5865570998<!-- m -->

Tragic Michael Jackson tapes revealed
Ben Jackson, The Sun May 12, 2010 2:41PM

Michael Jackson / Reuters Source: news.com.au
TRAGIC recordings of Michael Jackson in which he pleads for financial help and fears for his life have been revealed by The Sun.

They show the star sometimes rambling and at other times virtually incoherent.

Desperate to seek refuge from his Neverland ranch and besieged by money worries, the star left a series of messages on a friend's telephone answerphone.

The tapes were handed to US journalist Daphne Barak after she wrote a book on celebrity addiction.

Ms Barak told The Sun yesterday they had been passed to her by friends, who wished to remain anonymous, to illustrate how the star appeared to be suffering the effects of an addiction to prescription drugs more than six years before his death last June.

Throughout the recordings Jackson, who died aged 50, appears anxious and paranoid his life is under threat.

In the first message he is determined to move away:

"It is Michael calling. It is very important, I want that 150 in that account for me, because... I am very concerned about my life. I am hearing a lot of stories that (name withheld) is still trying to sabotage (inaudible) me and I want to be in a different environment and, um, I've found a place that I like and now (inaudible) I want to be away for a while where they can't find me. So please help me, help (inaudible) help me, and, um, more important than (inaudible). We are brothers."

In a second, his voice is slurred and slow, which Ms barak believes is due to medication. He expresses concern about a figure who he says could be involved with the Italian Mafia.

"It is Michael. Ahh, it is 4:30 in the morning here that's why I sound very sleepy (laughs) and I'm really worn out... but please check the message I left a day or so ago. I am very concerned. I don't trust that man. We think he's bad, we think he is Italian mafia. Please... we must be smarter than him. So please, help me with this. I need to get that, those funds so I can do that, I wanna be away. . . I don't want to be in Neverland right now."

In a separate message Jackson again seems to be seeking money urgently.

"If you get this message call me immediately at 805 *** ****. What I want to talk to you about is very top - top secret... I need a German or Swiss bank... "

Read more and listen to the Michael Jackson tapes.

Comments

• curious1curious1 Posts: 29
    To me, those taped messages sound like they've been slowed down.
  • This is old news. These tapes were played on ABC television in July of last year. I guess Michael was coming back sooner and then changed his mind, took a year off, and now everything is coming to light again. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tink.I.AmTink.I.Am Posts: 878
    heard some of these messages before... maybe he was just sleepy.... i dont know..
    but he did leave neverland... after some time... mmmmm
  • 2good2btrue2good2btrue Posts: 4,210
    Even though these tapes are old news, it could be relevant to what is about to happen in June..

The names withheld would hold the key, but we do know that whoever he is referring to, could be involved in the Italian Mafia. This has been mentioned many times..

I also agree that the recording speed sounds "slowed down", but I thought it was so we could understand it better.

Sounds more like intoxication by alcohol then pain meds! Thats just my opinion, could be wrong. I am a former alcoholic and pain med addict..

As always, with L.O.V.E ......xoxoxo
  • tabloidburntabloidburn Posts: 1,621
    i find it weird that some messages sound slowed down and a couple of them sound like 'normal mike'. i don't trust that, really. and you can hardly make out what he says there. but when he talks about the superheroes it's all audible, all of a sudden...?

if this was fo' real, they might as well say where they come from, unless it's one of the well-directed clues, where 'old' information all of a sudden shows up again...

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • domdom Posts: 30
    maybe they have published these straight after the hoax story as some sort of cover up?
    remember the rumours that MJ has shares in the sun & TMZ? the two outlets that always seem to get the news first?have they been told not to say too much,or maybe they just have a hunch that we are on to something & are worried that MJ may not want to be found?
    maybe the sun published the dave dave story & not the full story to make people stop taking the hoax seriously?to dismiss it as nonsense? so now they have our attention they publish this story today to make MJ look like a tragic victim of drug addiction?? why would they do that?
  • I would have to say that those tapes do sound very alarming but are the first ones intentionally slowed down or is Michael really talking in that fashion? If so, he does sound intoxicated to me and I have seen that type of behavior first-hand before---people get paranoid under the influence. However, I will not assume because he very well could have been drugged or have been a target. If this is true I am worried that nobody came to his aid. The tapes at the end were of normal speed and it sounded as if MJ was talking with passion about the super-hero movies. After all, that is what he wanted to do so that, to me, is not alarming. I just hope this case breaks open soon because my nerves are frazzled!
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I agree i think the first ones are slowed down to make Michael sound alot more drugged up but itis scary non the less
  • I think those tapes were slowed down. I also think that those are from the time of the trial, right after that he went into hiding and abandoned Neverland. It is so sad that someone would want to hurt or try to kill MJ. I wander if those recordings are from that person in Bahrain that sued him a few years back. I think these are coming out now, because MJ is getting close to being ready to come back and he is trying to lessen the fallback of his faked death. If people read this they would think that he was truly in danger and had to do this to avoid getting killed and his children being harmed as well.
  • trishatrisha Posts: 58
    I think those tapes were slowed down. I also think that those are from the time of the trial, right after that he went into hiding and abandoned Neverland. It is so sad that someone would want to hurt or try to kill MJ. I wander if those recordings are from that person in Bahrain that sued him a few years back. I think these are coming out now, because MJ is getting close to being ready to come back and he is trying to lessen the fallback of his faked death. If people read this they would think that he was truly in danger and had to do this to avoid getting killed and his children being harmed as well.
    yes ur right about ur point of view... but the voice hardly sounds like mj ,imean his voice is soft ,sweet n more of treble type .. the person on the phone is completely drugged n intoxicated... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • alovesmichaelalovesmichael Posts: 903
    I really really wanna know who he's talking about! It pains me that we might never know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Btw, when I first listened to these tapes they broke my heart <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Doesn't sound like someone who's in control, planning something big... It's very upsetting.
  • I really really wanna know who he's talking about! It pains me that we might never know... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Btw, when I first listened to these tapes they broke my heart <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> . Doesn't sound like someone who's in control, planning something big... It's very upsetting.
    yes did not think of that - very true - what you hear is a man without control - desparate
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    That is exactly why I am still not letting this go. These tapes were from 2001? 2002? Not from recent times right? So he states that man is still trying to destroy him would "that man " by any chance be Mottolla? That is the first name pop in my head!! Italian Mob!

This is a huge clue, I definitley feel it is MJ on those tapes! but the thing is would MJ really just stand by and do nothing? You heard him! He says he found a place or is this plan he had panning out with the hoax? u know what I mean? Who was helping him for money? This has bothered me from day one! And still does who would be involved in the Italian Mob? We need names! To me either this is a huge clue for the Murder Theory or the Hoax and MJ started planning way back when from these recordings!!
    MJ is smart He feared for his life! ANd I dont feel he went around telling people this for nothing! Yeah they try and say MJ was drugged and paranoid I am not buying it!

The key question we have to answer is this "WOULD MJ REALLY STAND BY AND DO NOTHING! IF HE FEARED HIS LIFE? HIS KID'S LIFE? WOULD WE? bUT THEN i AM STUCK BECAUSE OF THE TIMELINE OF THESE TAPES? THAT WAS WAY BACK THEN WHAT ABOUT NOW ! AROUND HIS DEATH HOW WOULD THESE TAPES COME INTO PLAY? WE NEED TO INVESTIGATE THIS MORE! i FEEL LIKE IT WOULD HELP US A GREAT DEAL!! SOMETIMES WE HAVE TO GO BACK AND REVIEW OLD THINGS THAT CAME OUT WHEN ALL OF THIS FIRST HAPPENED FROM jUNE 25TH! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • maybe when MJ was doing nothing, he was not valuable to greedy mofos. (and probably depressed <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ) then when these same mofos heard he was up and at em, they came back in his life to control him and his $$$... maybe this time he said "FU** THAT, and disappeared on they azz... like in Billie Jean video, he disappears, and in Remember the Time he disappears... whenever someone is after him LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • okay what about the tapes about tohme to june gatlin -
    guys please help out from where i can download this video ... please..... one more suggestion does anyone here now sound editing so that we can edit the video n make it more clearer n louder...
  • Sorry for me doesn't sound like MJ.. it seems dubbed.
  • mjjglorymjjglory Posts: 58
    I wonder why Ms Barak friend didn't give these tapes to police as a kind of evidence that Michael's life was in danger ? And the second, maybe these tapes appeared before Dr. Murray hearings as an evidence that Murray is not guilty because Michael was an addict for a long time . It's only my suggestion , I don't believe Michael was an addict . <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
    Sorry for me doesn't sound like MJ.. it seems dubbed.
    that is what i felt
  • I wonder why Ms Barak friend didn't give these tapes to police as a kind of evidence that Michael's life was in danger ? And the second, maybe these tapes appeared before Dr. Murray hearings as an evidence that Murray is not guilty because Michael was an addict for a long time . It's only my suggestion , I don't believe Michael was an addict . <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

You never know...maybe because police don't PAY for evidence, but journalists do.
  • The tapes ARE NOT new! They were broadcast on ABC last July and then the story just disappeared regarding them. They were played in their entirety last July!
  • teine21teine21 Posts: 898
    The one that says at the end. "We are brothers". Was is directed to his brothers? Or is he saying that one of his brothers is out to get him? Or helping the people who are out to get him. "More important than *inaudible. We are brothers." What if he is talking about Jermaine & Thome in that one? Since we all know Thome wasn't good news & Michael feared him & Thome & Jermaine are friends. Maybe MJ was being drugged & he was desperately trying to get someone to help him? I don't like this at all. Also I hate that everyone calls him paranoid, he knew what they were trying to do & who was trying to do it. We've already figured out there were bad people around him with bad intentions. He was never "paranoid" or making this up. It was real life <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
    Six years ago was 2004.

MJ was arrested for Molestation in 2003. His trial was in 2005. This was smack in the middle of this.

Michael WAS lost and troubled then.. he did have people out to get him and destroy him.

I dont find it odd that MJ had times of desperation and unhappiness. This was the hardest time of his life.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Yes, these recordings are old, I do not know if Michael, it seems strange that they are now publishing these things again .. Jason Pfeiffer appears again talking about his alleged affair with Michael, let's see what else published. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • The one that says at the end. "We are brothers". Was is directed to his brothers? Or is he saying that one of his brothers is out to get him? Or helping the people who are out to get him. "More important than *inaudible. We are brothers." What if he is talking about Jermaine & Thome in that one? Since we all know Thome wasn't good news & Michael feared him & Thome & Jermaine are friends. Maybe MJ was being drugged & he was desperately trying to get someone to help him? I don't like this at all. Also I hate that everyone calls him paranoid, he knew what they were trying to do & who was trying to do it. We've already figured out there were bad people around him with bad intentions. He was never "paranoid" or making this up. It was real life <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
    These calls were made to his good friend at the time Dieter Wiesner, who at the time of MJ's death was on MJ's famous hit list (people who did him wrong)...the person who he refers to as being part of the mafia is none other than the Al Malnik we see in pictures with MJ....they had a falling out when he was lured over to his house under false pretenses only to find out he was on the phone with Mottola and the meeting was about getting the Sony Catalog.... Malnik was also on MJ's hit list...